Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: No excuse for Trump's persistent wiretap lie

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Trump supporters, you guys know that it doesn't reflect poorly on you to recognize Trump has a problem. You do look silly defending an obvious fibber. Do you simply not care about being misled?
    i definately hate his Tweeting. It's self destructive and distractive..
    But am I going to base my judgement on just that alone? no.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    i definately hate his Tweeting. It's self destructive and distractive..
    But am I going to base my judgement on just that alone? no.
    Liberals pretend they hate it lol.

He does give them ammo with it, so it's mostly counter productive. But after all the handwringing is done, Trump will live or die politically, on his results and not his Tweets.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I care about reviving the economy; getting a conservative appointed to SCOTUS; returning sane immigration policy. Things like that concern more than Trumps Twitter account.

As long as Trump delivers---and he's off to decent start, I just don't care what he says.

What do you care about?
    Truth.

Someone who is actually capable of telling the truth once in awhile.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-21-2017), tinfoil (03-21-2017)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He does give them ammo with it, so it's mostly counter productive. But after all the handwringing is done, Trump will live or die politically, on his results and not his Tweets.
    He's done. The economy could soar; people are already tired of this circus.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump speaks fractured English..I factored that into my vote..
    Obama was a smooth talker but towards what ends?

He shoved mindless regulations into the economy - and he left us Obamacare, which was fne as a transitional
    but not so fine going forward. Of course there was his foreign policy too -almost as bad as Bush's
    except Libya wasn't quite as bad as Iraq - but Obama completely screwed up Russian relations to the point Trump is being denied a Russian reset.

Oh well.. I agree with you. like the people of Missouri say "show me"..

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Trump speaks fractured English..I factored that into my vote..
    That's an interesting way of saying "Trump has no regard whatsoever for the truth."

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,739 Times in 14,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

They either did something illegal or they didn't.

If Hillary can pull off a Uranium deal with the Russians and come off clean, I'm confident Flynn and Manafort can do the same; particularly, since they were private citizens at the time whereas Hillary was Sec State.

You seem a little selective with your outrage.
    Hillary pulled no Uranium deal off with Russia.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-20-2017)

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    That's an interesting way of saying "Trump has no regard whatsoever for the truth."
    That is hard to argue with......

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,739 Times in 14,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Why is it taking so long for him to do away with the carried interest deduction?https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...rest-tax-break
    Trump highlighted the carried-interest tax break during his populist presidential campaign, labeling some hedge fund managers “paper pushers” who are “getting away with murder.” During his second debate against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, he criticized her for failing to abolish it during her years in the U.S. Senate. Clinton had previously said that, as president, she’d ask the Treasury Department to use its authority to end the carried interest loophole. Trump’s plans remain unclear.The president-elect’s transition team didn’t return two e-mail messages seeking comment. Tara Bradshaw, a spokeswoman for Trump’s nominee to lead the Treasury Department, Steven Mnuchin, didn’t respond to an e-mailed request for comment.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He's done. The economy could soar; people are already tired of this circus.
    It's the economy stupid.

That axiom never fails. If people are working and the GDP is up, they're going to vote for more of the same---regardless of anything else.

But again, you're in the same bubble you were in in October so you probably don't see it that way. People outside of it might have varying degrees of annoyance with Trump's Twitter but it's not like they're going to jump ship over it.

Where in the hell are they going to go lol?

The democrat party is determined to head off the left hand cliff. They currently don't have a message beyond blind hate for Trump. The GOP establishment has screwed their rank and file so many times you can forget about them going back to them.

I know you hate my advice lol, but here it is anyway: there's two ways of looking at this thing. Trump could do a better job of staying off Twitter and/or throwing rhetorical bombs. But the left should be wary of going too far with their 24/7 *hysterical* attacks on Trump.

You need to consider that, outside of your bubble, independents are getting a little weary of it. And you won't win without them.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Callinectes (03-19-2017), cancel2 2022 (03-19-2017)

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's the economy stupid.

That axiom never fails. If people are working and the GDP is up, they're going to vote for more of the same---regardless of anything else.

But again, you're in the same bubble you were in in October so you probably don't see it that way. People outside of it might have varying degrees of annoyance with Trump's Twitter but it's not like they're going to jump ship over it.

Where in the hell are they going to go lol?

The democrat party is determined to head off the left hand cliff. They currently don't have a message beyond blind hate for Trump. The GOP establishment has screwed their rank and file so many times you can forget about them going back to them.

I know you hate my advice lol, but here it is anyway: there's two ways of looking at this thing. Trump could do a better job of staying off Twitter and/or throwing rhetorical bombs. But the left should be wary of going too far with their 24/7 *hysterical* attacks on Trump.

You need to consider that, outside of your bubble, independents are getting a little weary of it. And you won't win without them.
    You have no idea what independents are getting 'weary of.' You just (insert your own bias here).

REPUBLICANS are weary of Trump. Let's not even get to independents. We can see what his poll #'s look like - historically low for a new President. Independents are embarrassed for him.

As for people voting for more of the same if the economy is good - they didn't in 2000. They simply didn't like Gore, so he lost, despite one of the best periods of prosperity anyone had ever experienced.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have no idea what independents are getting 'weary of.' You just (insert your own bias here).

REPUBLICANS are weary of Trump. Let's not even get to independents. We can see what his poll #'s look like - historically low for a new President. Independents are embarrassed for him.

As for people voting for more of the same if the economy is good - they didn't in 2000. They simply didn't like Gore, so he lost, despite one of the best periods of prosperity anyone had ever experienced.
    Polls...I guess we can trust them lol.

Problem is they're essentially meaningless, since the next meaningful election is two Novembers away. Which is more than enough time for the economy to become Trump's economy---one way or another.

And your point about the economy in 2000 vs now is mitigated by the fact this is the longest economic downturn since the Great Depression---and Obama presided over it. People aren't going to forget that in two years or even eight years.

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

no. it's what I said it was -he can barely speak in full sentences at times.
    I'm sure Obama "set him up" with "bread crumbs" to generate IC reports, and then lowering the level of classified to be shared from the NSA across the intelligence services..

Doe that mean Obama "wiretapped him? - no. Trump bought into fake news.
    But I'm also sure Trump can't know where to dig ( with a hostile IC protecting their turf)

So the House Intelligence committee (seems to be) is doing a good job separating fact from fiction and fake news.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Keep licking that Trump taint, drunk. The NYT article does not state once that his phone in Trump Tower was tapped. Not once. For you, and Orangetweet, to keep repeating that lie demonstrates your massive ignorance. Add to that the second lie that the Brits were involved doubles down on your complete stupidity.

Blind, gullible Trumptard.
    What? Are we all as stupid as you are pretending to be.....none of these intercepted private communications of TRUMP TEAM MEMBERS by at least 4 Government intelligence agencies were intercepted at Trump Campaign headquarters? Really? And where is YOUR EVIDENCE that none of these intercepted communications never occurred at Trump Towers? Are we to believe that none of the Trump Team members never used any smart electronic device with a direct internet link while they were campaigning for Mr. Trump? Really?

What does "intercepted" mean? And how does one INTERCEPT a private communication? Whoa...there Jeff....don't pick up yet wait until I get someone on the line to listen in...." LMAO...literally. Are you a product of Public Education?

The first paragraph of the NY TIMES ARTICLE released in mid Jan. 2017 right before the presidential inauguration, "WASHINGTON DC.....American law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies are examining INTERCEPTED COMMUNICATIONS AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS as part of a broad investigation into possible links between Russian officials and associates of President elect Donald J. Trump...."

And where is the probable cause required to release that information to the Public? In the middle of that same article from the TIMES we find this information concerning the agencies used in this spygate, "The FBI is leading the investigation, aided by the NSA, the CIA, and US TREASURY DEPARTMENT'S financial crimes department...."

What is the conclusion of all those collective agencies in mid Jan. 2017? "No evidence of Trump team/Russian Collusion." Donald J. Trump nor any of his team is never charged with a crime/felony...might less indicted for a crime/felony...thus, the 4th amendment rights guarantee that none of these supposed "intercepted" communications can be released into the public domain...... There is a crime involved here, but its a crime engaged by all the agencies who intercepted and collected those private communications regardless of reasons....Who was in charge of all these agencies when this story was released to the public? One Barrack/Barry Obama/Soetoro.

Thus Mr. Trump is correct....as Commander in Chief Obama had his private communications taped in some fashion. With the wikileaks release from the CIA files we now know just how many electronic devices that can be covertly used to INTERCEPT private communications from anyone in the United States...among them Phones and TVs and Computers....almost any smart device with an internet connection to include privately registered automobiles..etc.,.

FYI: All this information is called EVIDENCE...that evidence might be circumstantial in nature..i.e., PRIMA FACIE, but anyone with the least bit of intelligence can conclude the fact.....no one can intercept private communications void of having some kind of listening device engaged....unless they used a midget with a lampshade on his head hiding in the corner of the room. LMAO.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-19-2017 at 02:54 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

anatta (03-19-2017)

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

They either did something illegal or they didn't.

If Hillary can pull off a Uranium deal with the Russians and come off clean, I'm confident Flynn and Manafort can do the same; particularly, since they were private citizens at the time whereas Hillary was Sec State.

You seem a little selective with your outrage.
    Another uninformed stupid fuck spewing the same Hillary uranium deal bullshit.

You're either an ignorant fuckwad or a liar. Maybe some of both.