Members banned from this thread: cancel2 2022

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Study: Prematurely Migrating Birds Too Stupid to Realize Climate Change a Hoax

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Default Study: Prematurely Migrating Birds Too Stupid to Realize Climate Change a Hoax

http://theredshtick.com/2017/03/15/s...change-a-hoax/

Migratory birds are arriving at their breeding grounds earlier than they previously did because they’ve bought into the liberal lie that global warming is real, according to researchers at Liberty University.

In examining the findings of a University of Edinburgh study (http://www.care2.com/causes/climate-...ate-early.html) showing rising global temperatures are prompting birds to migrate sooner, scientists at the Lynchburg, VA, school founded by Jerry Falwell have concluded hundreds of species of birds simply aren’t able to understand climate change is not actually happening.

The Liberty University scientists analyzed the Edinburgh study — which researched centuries-old records of 413 species across five continents — for approximately 30 minutes before reaching their conclusions regarding avian gullibility.

“They’re obviously buying into scare tactics put forth by the radical, godless, liberal agenda,” surmised Dr. Paul Sattler, a professor of biology at LU who led the half-hour study. “Why else would they arrive at their summer breeding grounds early when they might not be able to find food and nesting places?”

Sattler explained how the “myth of man-made climate change disseminated by leftist environmentalist alarmists and their allies in the liberal media” is endangering the progeny of these birds.

“This conspiracy to convince the entire world that humans are killing the planet is prompting birds to migrate prematurely, which in turn affects the timing of laying and hatching eggs, as well as their offspring’s chances of survival,” Sattler stated, adding, “Their little bird brains simply don’t have the capacity to comprehend global warming is a hoax and that God has this all under control.”
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

2. The Following User Groans At Timshel For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-17-2017)

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (03-16-2017), Micawber (03-17-2017), Mott the Hoople (03-17-2017)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

The flowers bought into the liberal conspiracy too...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.8a4a73cbfe6a
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Those birds must not have spent much time listening to Thrush Limbaugh.

Or Glenn Beak.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick from the Internet View Post

Migratory birds are arriving at their breeding grounds earlier than they previously did because they’ve bought into the liberal lie that global warming is real, according to researchers at Liberty University.

In examining the findings of a University of Edinburgh study (http://www.care2.com/causes/climate-...ate-early.html) showing rising global temperatures are prompting birds to migrate sooner, scientists at the Lynchburg, VA, school founded by Jerry Falwell have concluded hundreds of species of birds simply aren’t able to understand climate change is not actually happening.

The Liberty University scientists analyzed the Edinburgh study — which researched centuries-old records of 413 species across five continents — for approximately 30 minutes before reaching their conclusions regarding avian gullibility.

“They’re obviously buying into scare tactics put forth by the radical, godless, liberal agenda,” surmised Dr. Paul Sattler, a professor of biology at LU who led the half-hour study. “Why else would they arrive at their summer breeding grounds early when they might not be able to find food and nesting places?”

Sattler explained how the “myth of man-made climate change disseminated by leftist environmentalist alarmists and their allies in the liberal media” is endangering the progeny of these birds.

“This conspiracy to convince the entire world that humans are killing the planet is prompting birds to migrate prematurely, which in turn affects the timing of laying and hatching eggs, as well as their offspring’s chances of survival,” Sattler stated, adding, “Their little bird brains simply don’t have the capacity to comprehend global warming is a hoax and that God has this all under control.”
    What were their migratory habits during the Little Ice Age lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Bigdog (03-18-2017)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I remember a former poster by the name of Dixie, along with his cabal of Climate science denial clowns bellowing that more CO2 in the atmosphere would be great for us.... Because then we could grow oranges in Greenland, or some shit logic like that.

Depending on what day of the week it is, climate science denying flat earthers will claim that global warming is all a vast global conspiracy, a hoax, cooked up by an international community of climate scientists intent on faking data (see the phony Climate Gate non-scandal) and hogging grant money. On another day of the week, a denier will try another tack, and proclaim that, sure, of course climate is changing and of course global temperatures are rising, but you know what?? Its all natural, or maybe humans are only causing a little bit of it. That's how you know flat earthers are lying: their stories change a full 180 degrees every few months, sometimes every few days.

You want to know what the deal is with climate science denying flat earthers is? I have concluded that they would rather run the risk of seeing harm come to their grandchildren, and to our ecosystems, rather than admit they were wrong to anonymous people on the interwebs whom they don't know and will never meet. That's my theory and I am sticking with it!
    Last edited by Cypress; 03-16-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: fixed bb code and typo

10. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Micawber (03-20-2017), Mott the Hoople (03-16-2017), Timshel (03-17-2017), zappasguitar (03-19-2017)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dick from the Internet View Post

Climate change began before the Earth had a climate, as there had to be change happening to form a climate, this was 5 billion years ago, so climate change is not new.

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I remember a former poster by the name of Dixie, along with his cabal of Climate science denial clowns bellowing that more CO2 in the atmosphere would be great for us.... Because then we could grow oranges in Greenland, or some shit logic like that.

Depending on what day of the week it is, climate science denying flat earthers will claim that global warming is all a vast global conspiracy, a hoax, cooked up by an international community of climate scientists intent on faking data (see the phony Climate Gate non-scandal) and hogging grant money. On another day of the week, a denier will try another tack, and proclaim that, sure, of course climate is changing and of course global temperatures are rising, but you know what?? Its all natural, or maybe humans are only causing a little bit of it. That's how you know flat earthers are lying: their stories change a full 180 degrees every few months, sometimes every few days.

You want to know what the deal is with climate science denying flat earthers is? I have concluded that they would rather run the risk of seeing harm come to their grandchildren, and to our ecosystems, rather than admit they were wrong to anonymous people on the interwebs whom they don't know and will never meet. That's my theory and I am sticking with it!

Yeah, it's just like the changing stories of those who argue that the OT is an account of actual events.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

DERP!
    All climate change is because of humans. Climate never changed before humans.

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

I have many interests, and have to be cognizant of how to spend my time usefully.

Debating a climate science denying flat earther on an interwebs forum is not high on my list.

Every government of every nation on the Planet met in Paris recently, and all agreed this was a serious environmental threat, and steps had to be taken to reduce human emissions of DHG.

Every. Single. Government.
    On. The. Planet.

You actually want me to take the considerations of you and a few crackpots seriously? Surely you jest.
    Last edited by Cypress; 03-16-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: typos

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

iolo (03-20-2017), Micawber (03-20-2017), Mott the Hoople (03-16-2017)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Holy Katy Christ! A blast from the past. Where the hell have you been? It's been years since you visited our disfunctional little family.

We still have plenty of science deniers on the Climate change issue.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,014 Times in 8,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDonald View Post
    Climate change began before the Earth had a climate, as there had to be change happening to form a climate, this was 5 billion years ago, so climate change is not new.
    Stupid fucker. That was a natural occurrence brought about by natural forces.

Changing the climate via artificial means... the constant pumping of unnaturally high levels of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide into it in the form of by products of internal combustion and manufacturing, is something altogether different.

It's like pumping drugs or artificial hormones into a human being. Some unhealthy condition is bound to result.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 62 Times in 61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Changing the climate via artificial means... the constant pumping of unnaturally high levels of carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide into it in the form of by products of internal combustion and manufacturing, is something altogether different.

It's like pumping drugs or artificial hormones into a human being. Some unhealthy condition is bound to result.
    yet dumbasses like you aren't willing to give up anything. Even Gore left the suburbans running outside while he was giving speeches
    Hypocrisy =
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump is still blaming Obama for everything.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

By unnaturally high levels, do you mean more then volcanoes produce?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

I like how the dumb OP says climate change hoax in his title, which no one denies, only to have the article talk about global warming and climate change.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

I have many interests, and have to be cognizant of how to spend my time usefully.

Debating a climate science denying flat earther on an interwebs forum is not high on my list.

Every government of every nation on the Planet met in Paris recently, and all agreed this was a serious environmental threat, and steps had to be taken to reduce human emissions of DHG.

Every. Single. Government.
    On. The. Planet.

You actually want me to take the considerations of you and a few crackpots seriously? Surely you jest.
    Considering the vast body of evidence supporting anthropogenic climate change and considering the huge numbers of scientists who have independently verified the findings you think it would be a no brainer but not so.

To me the observation is a common sense one given the vast accumulation of data in temperature models and the records of the vast amount of air pollution that occurs each year but like you I have no inclination to debate every single outlier or conspiracy theory or ad hom attacks, etc, ad nauseoum.

I certainly believe a healthy degree of skepticism on climate change studies is essential but hell you don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Having said that you should hear the silliness said by the scientifically illiterate on something as massively supported by huge mountains of fact and data as evolutionary theory. You can repeat over and over again "that's fine but it isn't science." Till the cows come home and get exactly no where...so why try?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

Cypress (03-16-2017)