Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This week in Trump World

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Default This week in Trump World

TW is a hodgepodge of Trump quotes, tweets, cabinet advice, and Trump news friends, on topics and ideas not fake at all.

Shawn Spicer will try to clarity any news in TW which conflicts with reality or seems virtually impossible.
    Global warming is not only a hoax but is being caused by the last administration.
    Donald Jr has zero contact with his father except when they talk on the phone which isn't really contact per DJT.
    Donald does his best thinking while golfing a Mar-a-Lago, Trump advisers claim the universe is in better alignment there.
    Trump believes what he believes because he believes what he believes, does that help?
    VP Pence is in the deep South compassionately explaining healthcare as government overreach to patients dying of needed care.
    Pres Trump is saving all his tweets on a private server so he can sell them and make money for Sasquatch victims.
    Pizzagate was almost as bad as Watergate except there were no burglars, no gate, but they did have pizza.
    Pres Trump doesn't drink because he wants to maintain complete mental control when tweeting.
    Pres Trump informed Jeff Sessions there was no need for cross burning on the White House lawn.
    Scott Pruitt thinks there is no need for environmental regulations since Armageddon is right around the corner.
    Trump finds proof of wire tapping, a loose wire was found under rug in WH.
    Three million illegal Hillary voters were found in caves near Roswell and are now running back to Mexico.
    Digital cameras were rigged by the Obama administration so that only part of Trump's inaugural crowd was shown.

Stay tuned for more important and not fake or made up news from Trump and the associated news agencies that verify the truth of Trump World.

TW best Tweets of Week:

Healthcare under Trumpcare will be the bestest and most likest in history and cheapest too!
    Did you see the crowds at Mar-a-Lago jealous huh!
    Shot a 69 at Mar-a-logo people laughed did they think I was lying!
    Snow storm coming bad bad Dem's fault told you Global warming was made up!
    Proof? Kellyann sees microwaves messages almost daily, they're real!
    I have the best sources the best news the best friends the best hotels!
    Don't I look so good saluting! Real soldier like!
    Obamacare is imploding, all these people getting healthcare, un-American!
    Media is rude I'm not they sure suck!

Sources, advisers, and publicists for Trump World information: Breitbart, Townhall, Red State, AlexJones, Newsmax, Fox, OAN, Rush, and especially Friends at Fox.

Upcoming in TW: DJT finds WMDs, Gov Christie helps DJT with diet advice, DJT and Sarah Palin practice shooting at gun range proving mentally challenged people are OK with guns.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (04-12-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"We were concerned that, given his “straightforward” or "outsider" presentation and charisma, he would appeal to people who were unaware of the dangers of his obvious narcissistic personality type, and the offensive behaviors that can accompany it. These behaviors include but are not limited to condescension, gross exaggeration (lying), bullying, jealousy, fragile self-esteem, lack of compassion, and viewing the world as Us-vs.-Them. Having observed the schoolyard-bully tactics Trump employed during public debates, as well as his boasting presentation during interviews, we felt it was important to raise awareness about his behaviors. So in January 2016, we posted Bullies: An Exploration Into Different Types of Bullies." https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...nt-in-the-room
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TW Updates:

Sean Spicer has clarified wiretap fiasco, tells CNN auto correct and the British were the cause.
    White House press briefings are so entertaining they now draw more viewers than 'The Bold and the Beautiful''.
    Donald J. Trump has only spent 22% of his time as president golfing and sunning at Mar-a-lago.
    Latest unconstitutional ban on immigrants signed by Pres Trump ruled unconstitutional by federal judge. Strike two.
    VP pence says his private use of email was different than Hillary's use, his was more private and more better too.
    DJT is clear the Jewish bomb threats are once again the work of the last administration to make his voters look bad.
    Reduced taxes for the wealthiest Americans is a great great Healthcare plan per DJT.
    Kellyanne is first in line for ethics training in the Trump administration, most of the admin to follow.
    DJT welcomes Julia Hahn the female Bannon and Breitbart anti immigration scholar.
    Steve Bannon claims less government depth works best, he points to Hoover's presidency as proof that lack of depth works.
    The Wall will only cost 21 billion, that along with tax relief for the wealthiest, aka healthcare, will bring down the deficit per DJT.
    DJT financial stake in the Dakota pipeline had nothing to do with his Oking the work. Koch brothers agree.
    Trump portrait on sale now, "no challenge is to great" it reads, but this one was paid for by sign waving Trump voters.
    'Trumpcare, the Republican pay more for less care act' is moving along and may actually beat the Wall in completion.
    White House curtains now gold, Pres Trump says great great great color. One great thing accomplished.
    Press relationship improving, Bannon told the press to "keep its mouth shut' and Kellyanne Conway "ripped a new one".
    America first budget will include no funds for Art or public radio to support DJT pledge to make America great great great.
    Trump promised never to lie to his people, his people, others are open to lies and other misinformation.

We sincerely hope these updates clarify any misunderstanding caused by fake news sources. Pres Trump favorite news source is found at your food store check-out. No fake news in the National Inquirer. Read it and make sure you all see DJT on Fox and Friends discussing classified intelligence information again this week.

DJT quote of the week: My voters is good solid cornpone kinda folk, they ain't too racist and most don't even know what misogynist means, that's a joke folks, just a joke. Great I say make America great and win win we're gonna win....

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another week goes by and the lies mount and BS grows and the cheering squad cheers...."Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel." Racine

TW Updates: week of 03/19/17

Sean Spicer further clarifies wiretap issue, it was the British under instructions from Andrew Napolitano.
    Trump thinks meals on wheels is a waste of money, no one who lives in the Trump Tower needs them he says.
    White House press briefings are so entertaining writers for SNL worry they may no longer be needed.
    Trump's lawyers seek to ban teenager's kitten paws punching Pres video under new Trump 1st Amendment.
    Per Trump science adviser, global warming will be a great diet aid, people will shrink in heat.
    Trump history spokesperson wants to defund Smithsonian as all they cover is past history and not Trump.
    Spicer clarifies, 'Nothing the President says about Obamacare is true, but our followers don't care.'
    Trump now only spends 21.9 % of his time at his resort in Mar-a-Lago, golf gets him away from fake media.
    The Irish proverb was Irish, a Nigerian Irish poet per Kellyanne Conway.
    Spicer tells news agencies to watch Fox, AlexJones, and read National Inquirer when he can't clarify answer or question.
    Mulvaney claims cuts to Meals on Wheels will help needy get more exercise.
    Ivanka Trump's new position at White House will include being the president's female side brain.
    Steve Bannon will still be Trump's brain, but will now share the space with Ivanka.
    Subsidies for clean water are a waste per new Trump EPA adviser, buy bottled if you are concerned was his comment.
    Sean Spicer says golf for Pres Trump is really really different than it was for Pres Obama, he didn't elaborate further.
    Trump financial aide says rural areas are fine without government subsidies why ruin their beauty with new roads and good schools.
    Trump claims Mar-a-Lago is happiest place on earth not Norway. Trump Tower in NY is second.
    Travel Ban unconstitutional again and again....on again and off again....Sean claims this proves Pres is working.
    Consumers don't need government keeping them safe and secure per Trump administration. 'Grow Up' will be new slogan.

One can only shake their head and wonder is this America? really!
    Last edited by midcan5; 03-23-2017 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Update BS and laugh

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Another week in Trump World, how long will the fun go on?

Sean Spicer thinks they have finally solved the wire tapping but he wants to discuss with Rep Nunes first.
    Rep Nunes was informed by Peter Severa that there was no Russian hacking or election spamming.
    Our saber rattling is different than the democratic saber rattling per Sean Spicer.
    When DJT tweeted if a president could be impeached for incompetence he didn't mean himself just to be clear.
    Pres Trump asked China's leader if China made up global warming but since the answer was in Chinese we can't confirm.
    Pres Trump takes credit for the beautiful Spring weather and blames Obama for the recent tornadoes.
    Pres Trumps claims sixty million dollars for my golfing at Mar-a-Lago is fine didn't I win this entitlement.
    Trump claims being president should benefit his family and hotels as he does so much for some Americans.
    Jared Kushner will bring fresh eyes to every issue after all he knows little about any of the issues.
    Ivanka says, 'Father knows Best' was her favorite show growing up.
    Doesn't Pence look all VP like standing admiringly, gloating slightly as Trump signs EAs.
    Trump agrees with NRA and their claim the mentally ill need guns to protect themselves from people mentally ill.
    Clarification, Trump tweets nothing is fake if he says it and what he calls fake is fake.
    Sean Hannity has argued 'mendacity' is a positive in media coverage, it helps his understanding of the issues.
    Use of exclamation points confirms the importance of tweets per Pres Trump.
    Comedy shows may switch to tragedy so comedy can make a come back after the Trump comedy passes.
    Trump thinks Manaford's money laundering was a good idea, clean money is nicer per Donald.

You can't make this stuff up, can you?

https://www.indy100.com/article/dona...barely-7567481

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump week

News agencies feel there is no need to cover every Trump tweet, tomorrow's may even be better.
    When Pres Trump said he wanted to stay out of intervening in places, he meant Baltimore and Chicago.
    Pres Trump hopes he can find a church close to the Mar-a-lago golf course because of his tee time.
    Some Americans are beginning to think continuing news coverage of Pres Trump may be worse than water boarding.
    The reason Trump tweets are at a twelve year old level is because of his voter's busy lives.
    Pres Trump claims his trickle down is a better trickle down than Reagan's trickle down.
    Trump doesn't worry about his new business ideas failing, government can't go bankrupt there is always SS to pillage.
    With democrats out of power Paul Ryan will be the new focus of investigations and criticism.
    White House visitors to be kept secret to protect the identity of the innocent.
    Hanover College asked the VP how he could participate in the discrimination, racism, xenophobia, and antipathy toward the poor.
    Only republicans can say 'you lie' to democrats, republicans only confabulate per Sean and Joe.
    Pres Donald J Trump is not a flip flopper he is flopper flipper according to his friends at Fox, there is a difference.
    Seven miles financed so far, Pres Trump, great, great, it will be a great wall. Promise kept, says Pres.
    Pres Trump doesn't have time to sue his accusers per Sean, travel between Washington and Florida keeps him too busy.
    Joe's Barber Shop in Paducah Ky hired a second barber proving once more work is coming back and Trump is the reason.
    Russians no longer know what to make of Pres Trump and neither do most Americans.
    Pres Trump says 'the Swamp' is not refilled as news indicates, there are still several empty positions.
    Trump's tax plan in a nutshell: there will be rich Americans and poor Americans, simplicity finally.

https://www.propublica.org/article/t...ave-for-it-now
    Last edited by midcan5; 04-29-2017 at 04:54 AM. Reason: gram

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (04-28-2017), christiefan915 (04-28-2017)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Joe's Barber Shop in Paducah Ky hired a second barber proving once more work is coming back and Trump is the reason.
    why do you hate Joe......

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump world continued

Trump, my rallies are the bestest, correspondent's diner not so good.
    Trump tweets are now history regardless of applicability to anything at all.
    Trump's imaginary armada confused everyone even him.
    Trump, where is that armada anyway, Jared on Whitehouse roof looking now.
    Trump will reply to national security questions when he hears what Fox and Friends have to say.
    Trump, removing millions from healthcare will make my plan more better good.
    Trump, my white voters will now be safe, paying for the wall will be a great great privilege for them.
    Trump feels SNL is unfair representation of reality, per Sean.
    Trump praises Gorsuch, one down, lots more to go, great decision.
    Trump likes strong leaders in other countries but not here.
    Trump, wall is coming along fine, great great wall. Mar-a-Lago now safe.
    Trump, Sean wasn't lying when he claimed he wasn't lying.
    Trump holding another unconstitutional EO, ain't my signature the neatest.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

your pain is fierce, your wounds are deep......it may take you the full eight years to heal.......

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    "We were concerned that, given his “straightforward” or "outsider" presentation and charisma, he would appeal to people who were unaware of the dangers of his obvious narcissistic personality type, and the offensive behaviors that can accompany it. These behaviors include but are not limited to condescension, gross exaggeration (lying), bullying, jealousy, fragile self-esteem, lack of compassion, and viewing the world as Us-vs.-Them. Having observed the schoolyard-bully tactics Trump employed during public debates, as well as his boasting presentation during interviews, we felt it was important to raise awareness about his behaviors. So in January 2016, we posted Bullies: An Exploration Into Different Types of Bullies." https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...nt-in-the-room
    Nailed it.

Combine that with a minimal attention span and complete ignorance of policy.

Great witch's brew, huh?

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

you gotta love This Trump guy. IF, IF you are a true blooded American, hearing a leader tell it like it is, is so refreshing.

Even his own party is just now starting to get used to it. They see the light so to speak.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The world of Trump continues.....

While Trump's interviews are fact free his followers hear promise kept.
    One hundred days of unconstitutional EOs, great great great, tweets Trump.
    Trump, children don't need healthy food, they need Trumpcare.
    Trump's social director claims fat people die sooner reducing health deficits.
    Andrew Jackson great great slave owner, wanted slaves freed great great man per DJT.
    Trump my brain is full of history just full of history, full of history....full....
    Sean explains, Trump doesn't lie in his own mind.
    Trump wishes reporters were more like his cheering crowds, cheering not thinking.
    Sean we already know Obamacare is more popular than Trumpcare but who cares, he won..
    Libertarians, polluters and Donald agree, who needs the EPA anyway.
    Trump finally realizes presidency wasn't only about setting up family businesses.
    One fifth of the hundred days playing golf ain't that bad per Sean.
    Sean blames Obama for everything he can't give credit to Trump.
    Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Ivanka and Jared to save the day.
    Trump, who was the last person I talked to, he got it right, I think....

"On Day One, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above - and below -ground sensors. That’s the tunnels. Remember that. Above and below. Above - and below -ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels and Mexico, you know that, will work with us." Donald Trump speech, 8/31/16

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Wisdum and profundity of DJT

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.”
    "The point is that you can't be too greedy."
    "I love the poorly educated."
    "Private jets cost a lot of money."
    "A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate."
    “In terms of achievement, I think I’d give myself an A, I think I get an A in terms of what I’ve actually done."
    "We need a great president."
    "Obama does not like the issue of where he was born."
    “I thought being President would be easier than my old life.”
    "I actually don't have a bad hairline."
    “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”
    “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
    “The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
    “My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
    “I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
    "You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the...."

http://thenewpress.com/books/strangers-their-own-land

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Midcan is unhappy the world must be in a better state.