Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This is the kind of justice I don't have a problem with when it occurs.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I don't give a fuck about the piece of shit in this story. The more it happens to the guilty ones that a technicality allows to go free the better.
    thank you for at least owning up to the notion that you don't like our american freedoms and system of justice. isn't that refreshing? coming out as a statist?

I've proven that you are an anarchist hiding behind the Libertarian name.
    if loving freedom and liberty is anarchy, yay anarchy
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

So you do promote the it's not illegal unless you get caught mentality. Proof that you're just another dumbass in the mold of Buckly, Nomad, and domer.

I didn't string up the guy in this story. Someone got to him before he could commit more crimes.
    Uh, yeah, that's kind of how it works. Should we just start prosecuting people because we feel like it, or because you're a fucking despot who hates everything American (rule of law, civil liberties, etc.)?

But you would string-up him and every other black person if we let you have your way, because they're all guilty of some crime that we haven't yet caught.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Prison sex talk doesn't work on me, Cellmate #69allthetime4life. I have morals, respect for good, conservative traditions, and I don't break the law. You know, a good, upstanding citizen of the United states of America.

You'll just have to plot to destroy this country with someone else.
    Translation: "I've never been caught doing the scummy, lowlife perverted things I've spent my life engaging in. All that prison sex stuff happened to my daddy."
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    thank you for at least owning up to the notion that you don't like our american freedoms and system of justice. isn't that refreshing? coming out as a statist?

You don't love freedom and liberty. You're the one that said the way a drunk driver should be dealt with is to punish him/her AFTER they kill an innocent person not preventing it from happening. What about the freedom and liberty the innocent person has a right to that is taken away by the drunk driver you protect because he/she might get his/her feelings hurt.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post

You don't love freedom and liberty. You're the one that said the way a drunk driver should be dealt with is to punish him/her AFTER they kill an innocent person not preventing it from happening. What about the freedom and liberty the innocent person has a right to that is taken away by the drunk driver you protect because he/she might get his/her feelings hurt.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Translation: "I've never been caught doing the scummy, lowlife perverted things I've spent my life engaging in. All that prison sex stuff happened to my daddy."
    Translation: "I, Nomad, have been caught doing the scummy, lowlife perverted things people have accused me of doing. I liked it so I don't care if they caught me or not."

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Translation: "I, Nomad, have been caught doing the scummy, lowlife perverted things people have accused me of doing. I liked it so I don't care if they caught me or not."
    Redneck idiot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Redneck idiot.
    Typical monkey

Why are you ashamed of having been caught doing such things if you continue doing them, BOY?

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

He's also the guy who shot me for picking up my own laptop.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

How would you propose to prevent people from committing a DUI - prohibition?

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Thug or no thug, don't even try to claim the fact that the guy was black didn't make it just that much better for you.

Don't even bother.

Everyone will know you're lying.

As usual.
    Sock much?

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chlorate View Post
    How would you propose to prevent people from committing a DUI - prohibition?
    Did I say prohibition? You ASSume to much. I don't care if people drink, that's their business. I do care if people drink then kill innocent people when they drive drunk.

I have no problem with DUI checkpoints. Someone that would complain about them should also have a problem with stop signs, traffic lights, and speed limits.
    I would also make the punishment far more severe for the FIRST offense and even worse for those that caused injury/death to someone as a result.

What do you propose, letting people drive drunk and only address it when they actually cause harm to someone else?