Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a paranoid delusional President.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Sounds like Trump is hysterical, and Thingy says being hysterical is warranted, so Thingy should be happy Trump is hysterical.
    And there it is again!

This is great.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Where do you see that pitiful?
    before you denied he was being spied on, now you admit it.....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-07-2017)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    And there it is again!

This is great.
    If being hysterical is warranted, why is it a bad thing if Trump is hysterical?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry - but it doesn't. Not if it's an independent DOJ investigation.
    ......Obama and the IC were taking their orders from Hiliary....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, to indulge your obsession - I said that the left's hysteria about Trump is warranted. So, of course, Trump merely being hysterical wouldn't be 'warranted.' I didn't say that ALL hysteria, about pretty much anything, is warranted.

Isn't it embarrassing how bad your reading comprehension is? I hope I'm not making you cry or anything, btw.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (03-07-2017), ZappasGuitar (03-08-2017)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/20...iracy-theories

One of the most popular items at this year's Republican National Convention was a navy blue T-shirt that at first glance looked terribly out of place. "Hillary," it read in large letters. Beneath was the punchline: "for Prison." You could find the slogan everywhere—on stickers, signs, and buttons, on a banner towed by an airplane over Cleveland, on the lips of convention speakers such as Patricia Smith, whose son was killed in Benghazi. "Hillary for Prison" quickly became a rallying cry synonymous with Donald Trump's presidential campaign—but it did not originate with the Republican nominee.

The phrase was popularized by Infowars.com, the conspiracy theory site run by the radio host Alex Jones. Jones' online store started selling "Hillary for Prison" T-shirts in the fall of 2015, alongside other merch calling 9/11 "an inside job" or warning about fluoridation. But its revival as a catchphrase of the Republican candidate was fitting. Never before has a presidential campaign, from its paranoid messaging to its white nationalist backers, been rooted so deeply in the fever swamps of the right-wing psyche.

Nowhere is Trump's embrace of oddball ideas and cranks more evident than his courtship of Jones, a 42-year-old Texan who built a lucrative media empire by hawking anti-radiation tablets and fulminating about "false flag" operations and the globalist cabal. It was previously unthinkable for a major-party nominee to appear on Jones' show (broadcast from "FEMA Region 6"), but Trump is an exception. Stone has appeared regularly on Jones' daily program, and the two were inseparable at the GOP convention, where they co-hosted a pro-Trump rally. Campaign aides and Donald Trump Jr. have promoted Infowars stories on social media. And Trump himself, who phoned into Jones' show last December for a friendly chat, has welcomed the host's support and parroted his message to a degree that has shocked even Jones. "It is surreal to talk about issues here on air, and then word-for-word hear Trump say it two days later," Jones confessed on the air in early August.

"Hillary for Prison": From T-shirt slogan to GOP rallying cry Patrick Fallon/Zuma Press
    Last edited by Micawber; 03-06-2017 at 09:48 PM.

12. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

13. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, to indulge your obsession - I said that the left's hysteria about Trump is warranted. So, of course, Trump merely being hysterical wouldn't be 'warranted.' I didn't say that ALL hysteria, about pretty much anything, is warranted.

Isn't it embarrassing how bad your reading comprehension is? I hope I'm not making you cry or anything, btw.
    Oh I see, only the left can be hysterical. Nice double standard and that is not what you said. Stop lying.

When you talk about others being hysterical, you need to be reminded of your comment.

It is not surprising you are embarrassed by it.

14. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

16. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh I see, only the left can be hysterical. Nice double standard and that is not what you said. Stop lying.

When you talk about others being hysterical, you need to be reminded of your comment.

It is not surprising you are embarrassed by it.
    Wow - that's really dopey. Read your own sig.

I'm talking about a singular thing - if there was every warranted hysteria, this is it. "This" meaning "this circumstance."

It's not some blanket statement about hysteria being warranted all the time, no matter what. Only Yurtsie could take it as some sort of double-standard for the left.

THAT is embarrassing. I think you know it, too. But you'll keep it going w/ your Yurtsie obsession.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Rune (03-07-2017), ZappasGuitar (03-08-2017)

18. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Talk about obsession, you can't quit talking about Yurt.

LOL

You said now is the entire, that is not one circumstance, liar.

Poor hysterical Thingy.

19. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2018.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

21. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 62 Times in 61 Posts

Jarod is complaining about Trump when we just had a President that:

1. Visited 57 states. Lol

2. Interfered with police every time the criminal was black.

3. Told millions they could keep their insurance and their doctors.

4. Stated ISIS was under control many times.

The list goes on and on.

22. The Following User Groans At Ass Man For This Awful Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ass Man For This Post:

Midas Whale67 (03-06-2017), Truth Detector (03-07-2017)

24. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Jarod is complaining about Trump when we just had a President that:

1. Visited 57 states. Lol

2. Interfered with police every time the criminal was black.

3. Told millions they could keep their insurance and their doctors.

4. Stated ISIS was under control many times.

The list goes on and on.
    Not like this one does...

1. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. … They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” (Campaign launch speech, New York City, June 16, 2015)

2. “I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. I tell you that.” (Campaign launch speech, June 16, 2015)

3. “I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall.” (Campaign launch speech, June 16, 2015)

4. “And we won’t be using a man like Secretary Kerry ... who’s just being tapped along as they make weapons right now, and then goes into a bicycle race at 72 years old, and falls and breaks his leg. I won’t be doing that. And I promise I will never be in a bicycle race. That I can tell you.” (Campaign launch speech, June 16, 2015)

5. “I don’t have a racist bone in my body.” (“Entertainment Tonight,” July 1, 2015)

6. “Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” (Retweeted and then deleted on Twitter, July 4, 2015)

7. “Do you know that Hillary Clinton was a birther? She wanted those records and fought like hell. People forgot. Did you know John McCain was a birther?” (in an interview with CNN, July 9, 2015.)

8. “The truth is we wouldn’t be talking about illegal immigration if it weren’t for me.” (on Sean Hannity’s show, July 15, 2015)

9. “I’m talking about Mexico is forcing people in that they don’t want, and they want us to take care of those people.” (on Sean Hannity’s show, July 15, 2015)

10. “And I had an idea recently. When they send illegals into our country, we charge Mexico $100,000 for every illegal that crosses that border because it’s trouble.” (On Sean Hannity’s show, July 15, 2015)

11. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?” (Donald Trump on Senator John McCain at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, on July 17, 2015)

12. “202-228-0292” (Lindsay Graham’s cell number, which he divulged to hundreds of crowd members and thousands of viewers at a rally in South Carolina on July 21, 2015)

13. “I think I’d get along very well with Vladimir Putin. I just think so. People say, ‘What do you mean?’ I think I would get along well with him.” (Donald Trump Interview on July 30, 2015, in Glasgow, Scotland)

14. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.” (Donald Trump in a CNN interview about Megyn Kelly, one of Fox News’ moderators in the first Republican debate, on August 7, 2015.)

15. “I cherish women. I want to help women. I’m going to be able to do things for women that no other candidate would be able to do.” (CNN, August 9, 2015)

16. “I’m leading in the Hispanic vote, and I’m going to win the Hispanic vote. I’m also leading in the regular vote.” (Birch Run, Michigan, August 11, 2015)

17. “When these people walk in the room, they don’t say, ‘Oh, hello! How’s the weather? It’s so beautiful outside. Isn’t it lovely? How are the Yankees doing? Oh they’re doing wonderful. Great.’ They say, ‘We want deal!’” (Trump discussing Asians at an August 2015 rally in Iowa)

18. “Heidi Klum. Sadly, she’s no longer a 10.” (Trump interview in the New York Times on August 15, 2015)

19. “Well I really watch the shows. You really see a lot of great, you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows, and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like.” (Donald Trump during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” on August 16, 2015, trying to name his foreign policy advisors)

20. “I have a plan, but … If I win, I don’t want to broadcast to the enemy exactly what my plan is.” (NBC’s commander-in-chief forum, Sept. 7, 2016)

21. “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!” (Donald Trump during a Rolling Stone interview on September 9, 2015, talking about GOP candidate Carly Fiorina)

22. “I never attacked him on his looks and believe me, there’s a lot of subject matter there.” (Referring to Senator Rand Paul, GOP primary debate, September 16, 2015)

23. “I have a great temperament. My temperament is very good, very calm.” (Debate. September 16, 2015.)

24. “Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.” (Debate. September 16, 2015.)

25. “Marco Rubio, I’ve never seen anybody sweat like that.” (Fox and Friends interview. September 18, 2015.)

26. “I’m looking at guys like Marco Rubio who has the worst voting record in the United States Senate. Young guy although he sweats more than any young person I’ve seen in my life. I’ve never seen a person sweat — I have never seen a guy down water like he downs water. They bring it in in buckets for this guy.” (Morning Joe interview. September 24, 2015)

27. “I believe in clean air. Immaculate air. … But I don’t believe in climate change.” (CNN TV Interview, September 24, 2015)

28. “Did you ever see a migration like that? They’re all men, and they’re all strong-looking guys ... . And I’m saying to myself: Why aren’t they fighting to save Syria? Why are they migrating all over Europe? Seriously.” (On Syrian refugees in Keene, N.H. September 30, 2015)

29. “It’s really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!” (Twitter, October 19, 2015)

30. “I’ve done it four times out of hundreds, and I’m glad I did it. I used the laws of the country to my benefit. I’m sorry.” (On his bankruptcies. GOP debate, October 28, 2015)

31. “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.” (Rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa, November 12, 2015)

32. “How stupid are the people of Iowa? How stupid are the people of the country to believe this crap?” (Rally in Fort Dodge, Iowa, November 12, 2015)

33. “It’s in the book that he’s got a pathological temper. That’s a big problem because you don’t cure that ... as an example: child molesting. You don’t cure these people. You don’t cure a child molester. There’s no cure for it. Pathological, there’s no cure for that.” (Speaking about Ben Carson during an interview on CNN, November 12, 2015)

34. “When he said he stabbed somebody with a knife but it hit a belt buckle—I know all about knives and belt buckles.” (Interview on CNN speaking about Ben Carson’s memoir, in which Carson recalls attempting to stab someone as a young man, November 12, 2015)

35. “I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.” (Referring to Muslims celebrating on 9/11 at a rally in Birmingham, Alabama, Nov. 21, 2015)

36. “Obama said in his speech that Muslims are our sports heroes. What sport is he talking about, and who? Is Obama profiling?” (Twitter, December 7, 2015)

37. “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.” (Rally in South Carolina, December 7, 2015)

38. “He’s running his country and at least he’s a leader. You know, unlike what we have in this country.” (On Vladimir Putin, interview with MSNBC, December 18, 2015)

39. “I know where she went, it’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it. No, it’s too disgusting.” (Referencing Hillary Clinton being late to a Democratic primary debate stage after the commercial break, rally in Michigan, December 21, 2015)

40. “Even a race to Obama, she was gonna beat Obama. I don't know who would be worse, I don’t know, how could it be worse? But she was going to beat—she was favored to win—and she got schlonged.” (On Hillary Clinton, rally in Michigan, December 21, 2015)

41. “Does everyone see that the Democrats and President Obama are now, because of me, starting to deport people who are here illegally. Politics!” (Twitter, December 25, 2015)

42. “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.” (Rally in Iowa, January 23, 2016)

43. “I refuse to call Megyn Kelly a bimbo, because that would not be politically correct. Instead I will only call her a lightweight reporter!” (Twitter, January 27, 2016)

44. “If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ’em, would you? Seriously. OK? Just knock the hell—I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.” (Referring to protesters, rally in Iowa, February 1, 2016)

45. “I would bring back waterboarding. And I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.” (Republican primary debate in New Hampshire, February 6, 2016)

46. “Wow, Jeb Bush, whose campaign is a total disaster, had to bring in mommy to take a slap at me. Not nice!” (Twitter, February 6, 2016)

47. “Don’t believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number’s probably 28, 29, as high as 35. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent.” (New Hampshire primary victory speech, February 9, 2016)

48. “[Putin] called me a genius, I like him so far, I have to tell you.” (Republican primary debate in South Carolina, February 13, 2016)

49. “I’m the only one on this stage that said, ‘Do not go into Iraq. Do not attack Iraq.’ Nobody else on this stage said that. And I said it loud and strong.” (Republican primary debate in South Carolina, February 13, 2016)

50. “She should be running.” (Referring to Jeb Bush’s mother, Republican primary debate in South Carolina, February 13, 2016)

51. “Don’t tell me it doesn’t work—torture works. Half these guys [say]: ‘Torture doesn’t work.’ Believe me, it works.” (Campaign event at a South Carolina retirement community, February 17, 2016)

52. “If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened.” (“Response to the Pope,” Facebook, February 18, 2016)

53. “I wonder if President Obama would have attended the funeral of Justice Scalia if it were held in a Mosque? Very sad that he did not go!” (Twitter, February 20, 2016)

54. “Well just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke, OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know, did he endorse me, or what’s going on? Because, you know, I know nothing about David Duke. I know nothing about white supremacists. And so you’re asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.” (Interview with Jake Tapper on CNN, February 28, 2016)

55. “Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long [to kick out protesters] is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore.” (Speaking at a rally in St. Louis, Missouri, March 11, 2016)

56. “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.” (Asked on Morning Joe who his foreign policy consultants are, March 16, 2016)

57. “We’re totally predictable. And predictable is bad. Sitting at a meeting like this and explaining my views and if I do become president, I have these views that are down for the other side to look at, you know. I hate being so open.” (Interview with Washington Post editorial board, March 21, 2016)

58. "@Don_Vito_08: “A picture is worth a thousand words” @realDonaldTrump #LyingTed #NeverCruz @MELANIATRUMP” (Twitter, March 23, 2016, includes retweeted image of the unflattering picture of Heidi Cruz)

59. “The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment.” (About whether women should be punished for having abortions if the procedure becomes illegal during an interview by MSNBC’s Chris Matthews at a town hall in Green Bay, Wisconsin on March 30, 2016; he later put out a statement that reversed this position)

60. “Europe is a big place, I’m not going to take cards off the table.” (About using nuclear weapons in Europe on “The O’Reilly Factor,” March 31, 2016)

61. “After I beat them, I’m going to be so presidential, you’re going to be so bored, you’re going to say, this is the most boring human being I’ve ever interviewed.” (Interview on “Fox News Sunday” April 3, 2016)

62. “Which is true, actually, I actually have low blood pressure, can you believe it? Can you believe it? I have like 100 over something. The doctor said, ‘Man you have the blood pressure of a great, great, athlete who is 20 years old. 110, I like that, because I like being a great athlete.” (Rally in Waterbury, Connecticut, April 23, 2016)

63. “Lock your doors folks, OK? Lock your doors. No, it’s a big problem … . We have our incompetent government people letting ’em in by the thousands, and who knows, who knows, maybe it’s ISIS.” (Rally in Warwick, Rhode Island April 25, 2016)

64. “[Kasich] is just a guy who is a stubborn guy who eats like a slob.” (Rally in West Chester, Pennsylvania, April 25, 2016)

65. “Do I look a president? How handsome am I, right? How handsome?” (Rally in West Chester, Pennsylvania, April 25, 2016)

66. "We can’t continue to allow China to rape our country, and that’s what they’re doing.” (Rally in Fort Wayne, Indiana, May 1, 2016)

67. “I think the only card she has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else going.” (About Hillary Clinton, during an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, May, 1, 2016)

68. “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being—you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous.” (Speaking about Ted Cruz and his father Rafael on Fox News, May 3, 2016)

69. “Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” (Twitter, May 5, 2016)

70. “I have borrowed, knowing that you can pay back with discounts... . Now, we’re in a different situation with the country. But I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal. And if the economy was good, it was good. So, therefore, you can’t lose.” (CNBC, May 6, 2016)

71. “First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK? So there’s never a default.” (CNN, May 9, 2016)

72. “I’m the king of debt. I understand debt better than probably anybody. I know how to deal with debt, so well. I love debt.” (CNN, May 9, 2016)

73. “You mean Pocahontas?” (Interview with Maureen Dowd, referring to Elizabeth Warren, May 15, 2016)

74. The pathetic new hit ad against me misrepresents the final line. “You can tell them to go BLANK themselves” - was about China, NOT WOMEN! (Twitter, May 17, 2016)

75. “I would speak to him, I would have no problem speaking to him,” (Interview with Reuters speaking about Kim Jong Un, May 18, 2016)

76. “I will give you everything. … I’m the only one.” (Campaign rally in North Dakota, May 26, 2016)

77. “There is no drought.” (Rally in Fresno, California, May 27, 2016)

78. “I don’t talk about his alcoholism, so why would he talk about my foolishly perceived fascism?” (New York Times, May 28, 2016, about Libertarian vice-presidential nominee Bill Weld)

79. “I thought this would be like Dr. Martin Luther King, where the people would be lined up from here all the way to the Washington Monument.” (Bikers for Trump tally at Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C., May 29, 2016)

80. “You’re a sleaze.” (Press Conference to ABC reporter, May 31, 2016)

81. “Look at my African-American here!” (Rally in California, June 3, 2016)

82. “Many of the thugs that attacked the peaceful Trump supporters in San Jose were illegals. They burned the American flag and laughed at police.” (Twitter, June 4, 2016)

83. “He is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine. But I say he’s got bias. … This judge has treated me very unfairly; he’s treated me in a hostile manner. And there’s something going on.” (Face the Nation on Judge Curiel, June 5, 2016)

84. “I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women more than anybody in the construction industry, and my relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with women.” (Interview with Bill O’Reilly, June 6, 2016)

85. “It’s all because of me,” (Bloomberg interview, regarding NATO decision to create new intelligence post, June 8, 2016)

86. “And by the way, just so you know, I am the least racist person, the least racist person that you’ve ever seen, the least.” (Rally in Richmond, Virginia, June 10, 2016)

87. “Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don’t want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!” (Twitter, June 12, 2016, after the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando.)

88. “They’re trying to take over our children. ...They’re pouring in and we don’t know what we’re doing.” (Speech at Saint Anselm College, New Hampshire, on refugees suspected of being terrorists, June 13, 2016)

89. “Based on the incredibly inaccurate coverage and reporting of the record setting Trump campaign, we are hereby revoking the press credentials of the phony and dishonest Washington Post.” (Facebook post, June 13, 2016)

90. “I feel like a supermodel except, like, times 10, OK? It’s true. I’m a supermodel.” (Rally in Arizona, June 18, 2016)

91. “I think profiling is something that we’re going to have to start thinking about as a country.” (Interview on CBS, June 19, 2016)

92. “I don’t think anybody should listen to me because I haven’t really focused on it very much.” (Interview on Fox Business regarding Brexit, June 22, 2016)

93. “Just arrived in Scotland. People are going wild over the vote. They took their country back. Just like we’ll take our country back. No games.” (Twitter, June 24, 2016, after Scotland voted 68-32 to remain in European Union.)

94. “When the pound goes down, more people are coming to Turnberry, frankly.” (Press conference at his golf course in Scotland, June 24, 2016)

95. “[The Trans-Pacific Partnership] is done and pushed by special interests who want to rape our country. That’s what it is, too. It’s a harsh word. It’s a rape of our country.” (Rally in Ohio, June 28, 2016)

96. “That could be a Mexican plane up there. They’re getting ready to attack,” (Rally in New Hampshire, June 30, 2016)

97. “Most corrupt candidate ever!” (Twitter with picture of Hillary Clinton with six-pointed star over $100 bills, soon deleted, July 2, 2016)

98. “Where is the outrage for this Disney book? Is this the ‘Star of David’ also? Dishonest media! #Frozen” (Twitter with attached photo of Disney Sticker book, July 6, 2016)

99. “One of the reasons is party unity, I have to be honest.” (Introducing running mate Mike Pence, in New York, July 16, 2016)

100. “Good news is Melania’s speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics especially if you believe that all press is good press!” (Twitter, July 20, 2016)
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

25. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

^ Buck's post.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

26. The Following User Groans At christiefan915 For This Awful Post:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

28. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is a "bad thing" a good thing or a bad thing? Only a poll can tell for sure.

29. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Rune (03-07-2017)

31. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Is a "bad thing" a good thing or a bad thing? Only a poll can tell for sure.
    Lol
    YaYurt is hysterically trying to defend his orange master...
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

32. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    ^ Buck's post.
    Thank you...