Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: McCain’s Dirty War On Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    ^elitist claptrap from a warpig boot-licker..

That's insulting name-calling. It's not logical refutation, and it surely is not persuasive.
    it's demonstrable.
    I have no desire to engage a blatant partisan who quotes campaign rhetoric for some kind of proof, but is completely unable to refute any of the post that clearly show "McCain 's dirty war on Trump"
    McCain and WaPo and NYTimes are out to undermine Trump. There is no doubt about this -none.
    This is beyond partisan warfare -

Or below it. But I'd prefer you not preposition me further. I'm not that kind of gal.

It's politics anatta. That's the way the game is played these days. It's nothing new.
    fake news/ IC leakage /McCain giving out intelligence over the phone is "new"
    That's not politics- it's a grievous violation of classified information, and McCain purposely
    undermining foreign policy. you can kiss his ass from now to sunset, but the facts of his complicit
    warhawking/de-legitimizing Trump remain the same
    "McCain isn't honorable."

Excellent.
    Please name 3 U.S. senators that are more honorable. Thanks.
    screw McCain. I don't see any other Senators engaging in subversion

"McCain is using his influence/Office to undermine Trump."

Right.
    As McConnell did to Obama. I've addressed that already.
    you don't see the difference in politics vs undermining at all.

"You can write you usual blandishments,but I don't see you refuting any of these articles."

To the contrary. It's my trademark.

- I quote the assertion, often with attribute.

- Then I respond to it.

However, I virtually NEVER follow un-teased links. If the WORDS are not important enough for the poster to quote, then they're not important enough for me to read.

A URL is not a logical argument. A logical argument is a logical argument.
    See the difference?

The text is make your argument. The URL is merely for the reader to have access to verify authenticity of the source.

Why is it I have to explain these fundamentals to you?
    i've made my arguments in debate.
    the original links speak fr themselves despite you inability to refute them

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    McCain has been lambasting Trump to anyone and everyone who will listen since the newly minted president’s inauguration. This includes a Russian comedian who pranked McCain posing as Ukraine Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman. Even during that troubling conversation, where McCain shared sensitive U.S. intelligence with an imposter, White House aides said McCain unknowingly exposed himself as having inside knowledge of Trump’s telephone conversations.

“He has been given transcripts or actually listened to the calls and is sharing what he has heard,” an administration insider said. “There is no doubt. He is one of the major leaks.”

Just last week, True Pundit published a troubling account of how a Russian comedian duped McCain, the Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. McCain incredibly even coached the phone-prankster-posing Prime Minister on joining NATO.

http://truepundit.com/exclusive-whit...ssified-phone/
    Cry harder you ignorant cunt
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

blackascoal (02-27-2017)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

McCain=traitorous warmonger
    What excactly did McCain do which is traitorous?
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ROFL..so much for your understanding of treason.
    What treason idiot?

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I lambasted Republican Obstructionism from the beginning -I also called out Obama for an inability
    to persue a legislative agenda, but I never gave the Repubs a pass.
    Unlike yourself who only sees thru a Democratic brain.

You are incapable of writing more then plebeian blandishments -don't criticize me because my colorful but apt language is right on the money. your adoration of All Things McCain is"warmongering boot lickering" -
    Love yourself much faggot?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

read..McCain is a crafty little bitch-but his fingerprints are all over foreign policy his call to the Aussie PM and then releasing statements.

And these posts aren't the sensationalist one's i've dug up. I'm looking for some collaboration.

But we KNOW FOR SURE Trump colluded with the Russians -right? NYTime and WaPo both say so-
    with supposed leaking from the IC. we take that as fact.

Yet all the stuff we know about McCain..well that's "fake news"as you call it.

"Douchebag Donald" has warped your perspective
    Hell no, they don't know for sure Trump collaborated with the Russians. But we DO KNOW McCain did.

The only difference? Trump must be taken down and McCain is an establishment darling.

It's bullshit.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (02-26-2017)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"it's demonstrable." #31

My point precisely.

And you have NOT demonstrated it.

Such demonstration is not vulgar insult.

Such demonstration is acknowledging the facts, logical argumentation, and persuasive conclusion. "^elitist claptrap from a warpig boot-licker.." doesn't come close.

"I have no desire to engage a blatant partisan who quotes campaign rhetoric for some kind of proof"

You don't know what my party is.

And proof it absolutely is. It's what they said.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

John who ?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    "it's demonstrable." #31

My point precisely.

And you have NOT demonstrated it.

Such demonstration is not vulgar insult.
    read the first few posts. (demonstrable)..if you can refute them -do so -if not quit whining to me there is nothing demonstrable.

If one posts on political message boards it's expected you can digest OPs and links.
    I gave the links and OPS -the links speak for themselves.
    I am simply not of the mind to go back and dumb down info for you (or Rune) when the info is there.
    IOW " frankly my dear I don't give a damn" if you are capable or not.
    I could easily break it into simple concepts for you-but you are better off trying for yourself.
    Try it.
    If you still are unable -let me know and I'll do it for you.

If you presented some kind of intellectual honesty i might be more inclined to spoon fed it for you.
    I do so for Rune on occasion -but he's our special needs case . are you capable of reading and discussing or would you rather to continue whining the need for me to break everything down for you?

Such demonstration is acknowledging the facts, logical argumentation, and persuasive conclusion. "^elitist claptrap from a warpig boot-licker.." doesn't come close.

"I have no desire to engage a blatant partisan who quotes campaign rhetoric for some kind of proof"

You don't know what my party is.

And proof it absolutely is. It's what they said.
    i don't CARE enough to even bother asking you what party you affiliate with!
    Your words belie your perspective,and that's sufficient enough to call you a hack -whatever formal party you belong to.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Hell no, they don't know for sure Trump collaborated with the Russians. But we DO KNOW McCain did.

The only difference? Trump must be taken down and McCain is an establishment darling.

It's bullshit.
    I think that was MI6 ( Brit intelligence) that worked directly with the Russian plant.
    McCain was a willing dupe -no question about that. what damns McCain on the Golden Showers fiasco is:

Despite his professed passion for national security, McCain doesn’t seem to mind the torrent of classified leaks designed to smear and hobble the incoming administration. As reported in New York Magazine,
    McCain “made a surprisingly impassioned case for [the leaks],” saying “How else are the American people going to be informed?”

I am fairly confident McCain is leaking or knows of the leakers -I think it's not just the IC -
    but McCain's Office himself..but we simply don't know other then there is a regular spigot of leaks
    flowing freely.

EDIT: we also know this -again this is demonstrable
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/mc...-war-on-trump/
    McCain took it upon himself to call the Australian ambassador; then he issued a press release praising himself for it.
    "Plumbing the depths of McCain’s murky narcissism for clues to his motivations may be an exercise in futility, but it’s a safe bet that we are witnessing merely the opening actions of the Senator’s dirty war against a Republican president,"

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

read..McCain is a crafty little bitch-but his fingerprints are all over foreign policy his call to the Aussie PM and then releasing statements.

And these posts aren't the sensationalist one's i've dug up. I'm looking for some collaboration.

But we KNOW FOR SURE Trump colluded with the Russians -right? NYTime and WaPo both say so-
    with supposed leaking from the IC. we take that as fact.

Yet all the stuff we know about McCain..well that's "fake news"as you call it.

"Douchebag Donald" has warped your perspective
    Fake News works all ways, so I'm going to accuse neither Douchebag Donald nor McSame of treason.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
    Fake News works all ways, so I'm going to accuse neither Douchebag Donald nor McSame of treason.
    Trumph is a fake president...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"Trumph is a fake president..." BE #41, a "virtual" nobody
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud." Mitt Romney
    Hmmm
    What do you know!
    This "virtual" nobody is supported by one of the most prominent members of the Republican party alive today.

Thanks BE.
    You have just increased my esteem for "virtual" nobodies.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do give Romney at least some credit for seeing Russia is a geopolitical foe.
    Obama was so feckless worldwide he missed even that

The trick is to manage the relationship - so we aren't friends, but we can live with each other (detente)
    without default escalation of existing Cold War 2.0.

or in McCain's case reactive crapspeak like "an act of war".The old warmonger would gladly take us into hot war.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think that was MI6 ( Brit intelligence) that worked directly with the Russian plant.
    McCain was a willing dupe -no question about that. what damns McCain on the Golden Showers fiasco is:

Despite his professed passion for national security, McCain doesn’t seem to mind the torrent of classified leaks designed to smear and hobble the incoming administration. As reported in New York Magazine,

I am fairly confident McCain is leaking or knows of the leakers -I think it's not just the IC -
    but McCain's Office himself..but we simply don't know other then there is a regular spigot of leaks
    flowing freely.

EDIT: we also know this -again this is demonstrable
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/mc...-war-on-trump/

"Plumbing the depths of McCain’s murky narcissism for clues to his motivations may be an exercise in futility, but it’s a safe bet that we are witnessing merely the opening actions of the Senator’s dirty war against a Republican president,"
    What treason retard?
    Name the treason.