Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Former Labor Secretary Tom Perez elected DNC chair

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

perez was another corrupt dem backing the clintons and scamming bernie.

I actually kinda liked ellison from what little I saw. He seemed genuine.

I think the most important thing we need to worry about right now is making sure a woman doesn't get elected anytime soon. give me a muslim, mexican, black guy, asian dude, whatever. Just NO WOMAN. They can't lead and we shouldn't entertain their fanciful notions.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (02-25-2017), tsuke (02-26-2017)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez has been elected the next chair of the Democratic National Committee, grabbing the reins of the political wing of the party and emerging as a key figure in the party's opposition to President Donald Trump's agenda.

More than 400 party insiders gathered in Atlanta this weekend to cast their ballots. The former Obama appointee will try to rally the party of Democrats still reeling from its presidential election defeat and crippled by down-ballot losses across the country over the last decade.

Many in the party's progressive wing had rallied around Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, expressing their frustration with the status quo of the party. They felt strongly that Ellison better identified with the grassroots movement growing across the country in opposition to Trump.

Perez had fallen one short shy of victory in the first round of voting.

"We need a chair who can not only take the fight to Donald Trump, make sure we talk about our positive message," Perez told the crowd before the vote. "We also need a chair who can lead turnaround and change the culture of the Democratic Party and DNC."

The next chair will be key in trying to unify and rally a party still reeling from its presidential election defeat and crippled by down-ballot losses across the country over the last decade.

"We're in this mess because we lost not one election but a thousand elections," Ellison said before the vote. "We gotta go to the grassroots, ya'll. Unity is essential. We gotta walk out of here with unity."

Many in the party's progressive wing had rallied around Ellison, expressing their frustration with the status quo of the party. They felt strongly that Ellison better identified with the grassroots movement growing across the country in opposition to Trump.

After emails leaked last summer revealed former chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had purportedly influenced the presidential primary, many activists who sided with Sen. Bernie Sanders were left feeling betrayed and disillusioned by the party establishment. Those leaks last summer forced Wasserman Schultz to step down.

Perez is backed by many from former President Obama's political orbit, including former Vice President Joe Biden, while Ellison garners support from liberals like Sanders. But the lines are not hard and fast. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is also backing Ellison, while Perez has the support of some labor groups.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-d...ry?id=45728911
    Chairs get elected now? shit we used to sit in them and fart

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

it's a dead letter, i heard the same thing 50 years ago from the Maoists
    I'm a Maoist.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fully automated luxury gay space communism is inevitable.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel Macron View Post
    I'm a Maoist.
    good luck with that..collectivization was a disaster for China

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Minister of Truth (02-26-2017)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I became a Maoist and a Marxist-Leninist by reading histories of China. Mao was the greatest human being to have ever lived. I love him like a brother.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel Macron View Post
    I became a Maoist and a Marxist-Leninist by reading histories of China. Mao was the greatest human being to have ever lived. I love him like a brother.
    You do not know what love is.........................

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by K I L L View Post

I think the most important thing we need to worry about right now is making sure a woman doesn't get elected anytime soon. give me a muslim, mexican, black guy, asian dude, whatever. Just NO WOMAN. They can't lead and we shouldn't entertain their fanciful notions.
    "fanciful notions" is a good description. see, touch, hear, smell, not in governance of ALL PEOPLE
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (02-26-2017)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez has been elected the next chair of the Democratic National Committee, grabbing the reins of the political wing of the party and emerging as a key figure in the party's opposition to President Donald Trump's agenda.

More than 400 party insiders gathered in Atlanta this weekend to cast their ballots. The former Obama appointee will try to rally the party of Democrats still reeling from its presidential election defeat and crippled by down-ballot losses across the country over the last decade.

Many in the party's progressive wing had rallied around Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, expressing their frustration with the status quo of the party. They felt strongly that Ellison better identified with the grassroots movement growing across the country in opposition to Trump.

Perez had fallen one short shy of victory in the first round of voting.

"We need a chair who can not only take the fight to Donald Trump, make sure we talk about our positive message," Perez told the crowd before the vote. "We also need a chair who can lead turnaround and change the culture of the Democratic Party and DNC."

The next chair will be key in trying to unify and rally a party still reeling from its presidential election defeat and crippled by down-ballot losses across the country over the last decade.

"We're in this mess because we lost not one election but a thousand elections," Ellison said before the vote. "We gotta go to the grassroots, ya'll. Unity is essential. We gotta walk out of here with unity."

Many in the party's progressive wing had rallied around Ellison, expressing their frustration with the status quo of the party. They felt strongly that Ellison better identified with the grassroots movement growing across the country in opposition to Trump.

After emails leaked last summer revealed former chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz had purportedly influenced the presidential primary, many activists who sided with Sen. Bernie Sanders were left feeling betrayed and disillusioned by the party establishment. Those leaks last summer forced Wasserman Schultz to step down.

Perez is backed by many from former President Obama's political orbit, including former Vice President Joe Biden, while Ellison garners support from liberals like Sanders. But the lines are not hard and fast. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is also backing Ellison, while Perez has the support of some labor groups.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-d...ry?id=45728911
    the dumbasscratic party is terrorists, criminals and thugs. keith Ellison got disd like berner did. the islamic terrorist, openly [grand]/ political jihadist, keith Ellison most accurately represents the damned of earth party usa. it is what it is. does anyone remember the reprobate festival, dnc convention 2012 in charlotte, nc? does anyone remember the clear majority of attending delegates which clearly voted to remove the term fools in vain use as "God" from their platform ? I remember it well. the 2012 dnc platform was antichrist islamic and reprobate for all. another proof and evidence that voting fraud, confusion and antichristism is the way of their damned "party"/ nation of fools. really bad people. sad. so sad.
    Last edited by iewitness; 02-26-2017 at 12:43 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

---

Grind is basically right

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DNC coordination and rigging the primary for clinton. Bernie would have beaten trump. you fucking idiot democrats in your quest to get a dumb woman in the whitehouse fucked all your shit up. lol.

---

Grind is basically right

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Bigdog (02-26-2017)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

#lepenandliberty! #imwithher!
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (02-26-2017)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    #lepenandliberty! #imwithher!
    true, globalist hating women turn me on. #imwithher don't be sexist. vote le pen.

---

Grind is basically right

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (02-26-2017)

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Woman > Muslim

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

DNC coordination and rigging the primary for clinton. Bernie would have beaten trump. you fucking idiot democrats in your quest to get a dumb woman in the whitehouse fucked all your shit up. lol.
    I wonder if someone will try to destroy Perez via WikiLeaks of establishment activities so as to elevate Ellison, and make the political scene more chaotic?