Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White Nationalist?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I don't know what article you are talking about, but I think those issues are hyper-inflated by the breathless conservative media.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...a-melting-pot-

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,896 Times in 21,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,688 Times in 5,191 Posts
    Blog Entries

So it must be widespread progressiveism if an opinion piece on Bloomberg's website discusses it?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So it must be widespread progressiveism if an opinion piece on Bloomberg's website discusses it?
    Why do you think there is such a battle on college campuses for safe spaces and racial separation if this doesn't really exist?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Why do you think there is such a battle on college campuses for safe spaces and racial separation if this doesn't really exist?
    I don't think there is a significant battle on college campuses for safe spaces, I think a few people at a few colleges got lost writing about silly ideas and the Conservative Media made it out to be a big deal so they could sell soap lampooning it.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is amazing how you were able to turn this thread into a discussion about "safe spaces" while nobody is able to bring themselves to discuss White Nationalism.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I don't think there is a significant battle on college campuses for safe spaces, I think a few people at a few colleges got lost writing about silly ideas and the Conservative Media made it out to be a big deal so they could sell soap lampooning it.
    Well, can we then agree that safe space advocates and white nationalists are insignificant minorities that don't rate serious discussion lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-25-2017)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, can we then agree that safe space advocates and white nationalists are insignificant minorities that don't rate serious discussion lol?
    Not while Bannon is in the White House.

I was/am happy to discuss safe spaces, look at this thread, I discussed it for a while. Without trying to run from the topic, even though it was not the topic of the thread. Even though nobody was willing to discuss white nationalism.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To say POC who want safe spaces for instance are insignificant minorities, isn't that white privilege?

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    ^This is your brain on dishonest idiot; don't be one. You are shameless wallowing in your stupidity and hypocrisy.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here's some more black nationalism to chew on Jarod. I'd love to hear your opinion as well TTQ64 since you're following this thread.

This is from my same friend:

I told a group of young men that America fears a Black man that is laser focused, highly intelligent and has full knowledge of self. But loves tattooed, pants sagging, basketball dunking, touchdown running, signing dancing Black men with no knowledge of self. And I ask them why is this?- Shawn G.

They equated power with money. I told them that it money that ruined our movement post 60's. People that have something to loose are less likely to be revolutionary. A good job, a home, kids in good schools, a saving account, etc.... A bunch of smart poor people with nothing to loose equals the Black Panther Party.

I went on to explain why most Hip Hop music targeted towards young people promotes nonsense like killing, drug use, dissing women and mad man lifestyles. Because young people with knowledge of self are very dangerous to America's interest. They learned this with the Black Panther Party whose leaders were in their late teens and early twenties.

I was explaining to my friend that one of the best weapons the white man has used to take out Black men has been Black women. By creating opportunities for Black women to obtain college degrees and earn more money then promoting the man should bring home the bacon theme of America while making sure 96% of management positions in America are held by white men created a since that Black men have no value even to many Black women. This hit home with me when a woman called me a pussy a#! nigga and I had to look around to see who she was talking to. This weapon has worked well to destroy what could be beautiful Black families. These are the things we must begin to understand to truly heal and uplift our people. I love my sisters but the devil is a liar and in war there are no rules.- Shawn G.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not while Bannon is in the White House.

I was/am happy to discuss safe spaces, look at this thread, I discussed it for a while. Without trying to run from the topic, even though it was not the topic of the thread. Even though nobody was willing to discuss white nationalism.
    What's to talk about? White nationalists are fringe; they weren't responsible for electing Trump; and no, Bannon isn't one.

Milo wasn't one either.

But the safe space crowd is out burning college campuses.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    To say POC who want safe spaces for instance are insignificant minorities, isn't that white privilege?
    White privilege is a myth.

I don't think safe space advocates [aka snowflakes] are fringe---they're anything but.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

White privilege is a myth.

I don't think safe space advocates [aka snowflakes] are fringe---they're anything but.
    It's not in progressive beliefs and that's what I'm asking Jarod about.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

So, you don't want to talk about White Nationalists? I understand.... That's what I figured.

Im have a thread planned about Nationalists later... that will include economic nationalists. We can talk then. BTW you are wrong when you claim the rest of the world practices Economic Nationalism, mostly its the third world, China and to some extent Russia. Most of Europe, and most of the Americas's don't do it.
    germany most definetly does. The Euro is there precisely to lower the value of their currency to make their products more competetive just like what china did.

"White nationalism" is similar to "undocumented immigrants" its a refusal to admit to the real debate of nationalism and illegal immigrants.

Note bannon has never advocated for better treatment for whites but better treatment for all americans.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Well, right off the bat, there's ONE poster who can't answer Jarod's very straight forward question.

I wonder why that is?
    It's a pointless question dimwit. But if you had even half a brain, you would be curious why he even wants to discuss the definition.

Dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.