Thread: White Nationalist?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,891 Times in 21,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,682 Times in 5,186 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default White Nationalist?

I posted this in another thread, but the Con's roundly ignored it..... I think it deserves its own thread to make it harder for them to ignore.

A white nationalist is a person who believes that White People are genetically superior to other races and deserve special treatment by society, culture and Government. This is bad because it breeds into our nation and world a structure that promotes people based on race rather than ability, we end up with the less competent managing and running the more competent. It becomes a mark on our ability to compete in the world markets and fails to make use of the best of our culture and society. It is also bad because it is fundamentally unfair to those who have a greater ability but are not part of the favored group. It is bad for our culture and society because it breeds generations of resentment and inequity that cannot be corrected without generations of balancing of financial equity to bring the underclass that was created back to an equitable position.

What do you think, am I wrong?
    Are you a White Nationalist? If so, explain it to me...

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

TTQ64 (02-24-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

You libs are like barking dogs: "Ruff Racist! Ruff Ruff, Bigot!, Ruff Homophobe, Ruff ruff, Islamophobe."

That's all you people have, and its pathetic. Works good for keeping black racists in the party like BAC. But the rest of the moderates are leaving in droves.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Callinectes (02-24-2017), Darth Omar (02-24-2017), Truth Detector (02-24-2017)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    You libs are like barking dogs: "Ruff Racist! Ruff Ruff, Bigot!, Ruff Homophobe, Ruff ruff, Islamophobe."

That's all you people have, and its pathetic. Works good for keeping black racists in the party like BAC. But the rest of the moderates are leaving in droves.
    So, I guess I can mark you down as not being a white nationalist?

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (02-24-2017)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

where do you get this stuff? Is it the same as white supremacists? OK fine..

get back to me when you wanna talk about economic nationalism..you know..what the entire world practices

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-24-2017), Irish (02-24-2017), Truth Detector (02-24-2017)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

get back to me when you wanna talk about economic nationalism..you know..what the entire world practices
    So, you don't want to talk about White Nationalists? I understand.... That's what I figured.

Im have a thread planned about Nationalists later... that will include economic nationalists. We can talk then. BTW you are wrong when you claim the rest of the world practices Economic Nationalism, mostly its the third world, China and to some extent Russia. Most of Europe, and most of the Americas's don't do it.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ZappasGuitar (02-24-2017)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Economic Nationalist? Hah! Liberals would rather the US implode into a 3rd world country. That way its "fair."
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2017)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So, you don't want to talk about White Nationalists? I understand.... That's what I figured.

Im have a thread planned about Nationalists later... that will include economic nationalists. We can talk then. BTW you are wrong when you claim the rest of the world practices Economic Nationalism, mostly its the third world, China and to some extent Russia. Most of Europe, and most of the Americas's don't do it.
    you'd have to define the terms -but i don't see any point in "white nationalism" -why even go there?
    as I mentioned white supremecy is another subject.

Anyways..globalization is well understood as economic "world is flat" and everybody competes with everyone else.
    I am a lot more concerned with China /India trade policies and outsourcing, and if that is the extent of how it's addressed -that's a lot better then it is now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2017)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you'd have to define the terms -but i don't see any point in "white nationalism" -why even go there?
    as I mentioned white supremecy is another subject.

Anyways..globalization is well understood as economic "world is flat" and everybody competes with everyone else.
    I am a lot more concerned with China /India trade policies and outsourcing, and if that is the extent of how it's addressed -that's a lot better then it is now.
    I was asked to define it by a Con in another thread, but everyone refused to discuss the topic after I defined it, I figured you would be uncomfortable with it.

You keep trying to change the subject to "Economic Nationalism" Which I have also defined in another thread.. but I am still trying to get someone to discuss this first.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I have a friend I grew up with, his parents were both members of the Black Panther Party in Oakland back in the day. He argues integration was bad for black folks because it tore apart black businesses and that was the plan of the white man. He says other communities, such as the Koreans and Chinese, have their own neighborhood's with their own businesses and spend their money among each other. He says the black community needs that. He says they need their own schools and black businesses where blacks can spend their money among each other.

I don't know if that's considered black nationalism or not but it's an interesting argument.
    Last edited by cawacko; 02-24-2017 at 10:53 AM.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I posted this in another thread, but the Con's roundly ignored it..... I think it deserves its own thread to make it harder for them to ignore.
    Another massive lie from the Liberal liar; Cons roundly slapped you around when you made that asinine and false claim that the White Nationalists were determining White House policy you lying dunce.

Why do Liberals think they can just lie at will and not get their asses kicked with it?

But then, like a retard, you didn't get bitch slapped enough in that thread so you start another moronically thinking it will have a different result. How fucking retarded are you?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Irish (02-24-2017)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I have a friend I grew up with, his parents were both members of the Black Panther Party in Oakland back in the day. He argues integration was bad for black folks because it tore apart black businesses and that was the plan of the white man. He says other communities, such as the Koreans and Chinese, have their own neighborhood's with their own businesses and spend their money among each other. He says the black community needs that. He says they need their own schools and black businesses where blacks can spend their money among each other.

I don't know if that's considered black nationalism or not.
    I would say so... and I think Koreans and Chinese should integrate also. Its my observation that these groups do integrate after a generation or so, at least that's what happened with the Cubans around here.

LOCK HIM UP!

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's easy; he makes the shit up. On the other thread he stupidly claimed that White Nationalists were dictating White House policy.....then when he got thoroughly bitch slapped by it, switched it to defining what White Nationalism is all about as if it made his previously asinine claim any less asinine.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So nobody willing to discuss except Cawacko pointing out that something similar to Black Nationalism exists?

LOCK HIM UP!

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I would say so... and I think Koreans and Chinese should integrate also. Its my observation that these groups do integrate after a generation or so, at least that's what happened with the Cubans around here.
    Just asking, is it white privilege to say they should integrate? We used to call America a melting pot and now in California it's considered a micro aggression to use that term. So if ethnic groups want to seperate that should acceptable in P.C. world right?

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So nobody willing to discuss except Cawacko pointing out that something similar to Black Nationalism exists?
    ^This is your brain on dishonest idiot; don't be one. You are shameless wallowing in your stupidity and hypocrisy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Irish (02-24-2017)