Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more double standards of law and justice in california

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taft2016 View Post
    The woman was my wife, the laptop was mine, you had no authority to stop me, and less authority to shoot me.
    and NOBODY but you knew this. I had EVERY authority to stop you and IF/WHEN you assault me to leave, I shoot you.

What kind of half-assed psycho shoots someone because they suspect someone is stealing a laptop anyway?
    maybe those half assed psychos that claim they feared for their lives when they shot at a pick up truck driving away from them....

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...127-story.html
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,806 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 431 Times in 393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    and NOBODY but you knew this. I had EVERY authority to stop you and IF/WHEN you assault me to leave, I shoot you.
    It's nobody's damned business. And we've been through this ad nauseum... YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO STOP ANYBODY.

And where did this alleged assault come from? I am ignoring you and walking away.

Doesn't matter. You're going to prison after this incident. For a loooong time.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

3. The Following User Groans At Taft2016 For This Awful Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2017)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

the giant fucktard fired a negligent round and was not arrested BECAUSE HE WAS A COP, you giant statist retard.
    Yep... NUFF SAID!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's nobody's damned business. And we've been through this ad nauseum... YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO STOP ANYBODY.
    texas law gives me power to stop crimes from being committed. deal with it.

And where did this alleged assault come from? I am ignoring you and walking away.
    not with a laptop that doesn't belong to you.

Doesn't matter. You're going to prison after this incident. For a loooong time.
    not in texas. i'll be celebrated as a hero. you'll be a dead moron who wouldn't show yourself to be an upstanding and law abiding citizen by showing everyone it actually was your wifes laptop.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

tell us again, oh cop sucker, why this isn't a double standard of justice????

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/c...5b46012b8.html

The defense attorney for the Mechanicsville woman accused of fatally shooting another woman at the Walmart in Ashland late Saturday said his client did not mean to kill the victim and that she was being teased by two men for being a lesbian and responded by firing a warning shot into the air.

It was that bullet, fired by Brittany Lashea Wiggins, that incidentally struck and killed Ashley Fricke, a woman who was not involved in the altercation and whom Wiggins had never met, defense attorney Joe Morrissey said in an interview.

“The errant bullet, unbeknownst to (Wiggins), strikes a woman, who has nothing to do with this incident, in the parking lot,” Morrissey said Tuesday evening.

Wiggins, a 24-year-old graduate of Lee-Davis High School, has been charged with first-degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and shooting into an occupied vehicle in the death of Fricke, 25, of Caroline County.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The most repulsive thing about you is that you leap on any tragic mistake by law enforcement, while at the same time drooling to have the ability to shoot people for no reason other than their failure to recognize your inner awesomeness.

Cops pray that they never have to fire their guns, and here you are salivating at the thought of shooting people.

You are a sick and twisted individual.

No state is going to allow you to shoot somebody, after attempting an illegal stop, just because they wouldn't answer your questions. You're prison bound.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

texas law gives me power to stop crimes from being committed. deal with it.
    Except there was no crime being committed.

not with a laptop that doesn't belong to you.
    Except it did belong to me.

not in texas. i'll be celebrated as a hero. you'll be a dead moron who wouldn't show yourself to be an upstanding and law abiding citizen by showing everyone it actually was your wifes laptop.
    Texas does not allow civilians to stop other civilians on mere suspicion.
    RaiderNation <==== Likes getting mounted by randy mules lubed up by Voted4Reagan

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Texas courts have also construed the statutory language to mean that private citizens may not make a “Terry stop.” See Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S.
    1 (1968); see also Hill v. State, 641 S.W.2d 543, 544 (Tex. Crim. App. 1982); Irvin v. State, 563 S.W.2d 920, 923-24 (Tex. Crim. App. 1978); Garner v. State, 779 S.W.2d 498, 501
    (Tex. App. -- Fort Worth 1989), pet. ref’d, 785 S.W.2d 158 (Tex. Crim. App. 1990).
    http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.sananto...zensArrest.pdf

So get it through your head before you get your dumb self into trouble.... YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO STOP ANYBODY.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, and Texas law doesn't allow you to shoot me either.

The use of deadly force is only authorized
    when a private citizen acts in a
    peace officer’s presence and under his
    direction.73 Use of deadly force, under
    any other scenario involving a citizen’s
    arrest, is strictly forbidden.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The most repulsive thing about you is that you leap on any tragic mistake by law enforcement, while at the same time drooling to have the ability to shoot people for no reason other than their failure to recognize your inner awesomeness.
    the most repulsive thing about you (as well as many others) is that you refuse to accept just what law enforcement is. they are nothing more than legal execution squads, the enforcement arm of the government. they are government agents. what you do is swallow the koolaid that they are 'heroes' and protectors of society simply because they say so and that they MIGHT come and rescue you someday, which would give them they same attitude you just prescribed to me.

Cops pray that they never have to fire their guns, and here you are salivating at the thought of shooting people.
    and yet they do it so fucking often. this is just you swallowing more of their koolaid.

You are a sick and twisted individual.
    I was a US Marine, what else would you expect?

No state is going to allow you to shoot somebody, after attempting an illegal stop, just because they wouldn't answer your questions. You're prison bound.
    whereas if I were a badged and costumed government agent, I could do exactly that and be given qualified immunity because GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!

and I'm the sick and twisted individual?

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Except there was no crime being committed.
    who was using the laptop? did you try to take a laptop we didn't see you using?

Except it did belong to me.
    something you could have easily proven, but your pride goeth before the fall.

Texas does not allow civilians to stop other civilians on mere suspicion.
    texas law allows us to stop crime in progress. it could EASILY be believed that you didn't own the laptop because nobody saw you using it, but we did see a woman using it.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the most repulsive thing about you (as well as many others) is that you refuse to accept just what law enforcement is. they are nothing more than legal execution squads
    In almost 30 years of service, I've known literally thousands of police officers. Two fired their weapons at suspects over those years, one suspect died. We're a pretty piss poor execution squad if that's our job.
    EDIT: Make that 3 and 2.

and I'm the sick and twisted individual?
    Yes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Taft2016 For This Post:

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why didn't the so called officer call the cops like they tell us to do instead of mishandling the situation of "walking on his lawn" on his own??

I can't imagine anyone in Calif manhandling a kid for walking on his lawn & then discharging a round w/ a dozen teenagers a few feet away NOT GOING TO JAIL & RECEIVING MULTIPLE CHARGES!!!!! EXCEPT SOME THAT IS "ABOVE THE LAW"...........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.sananto...zensArrest.pdf

So get it through your head before you get your dumb self into trouble.... YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO STOP ANYBODY.
    get it through your head...YOU were in the ACTIVE process of taking a laptop that EVERYBODY saw a woman using, NOT YOU!!!!!! therefore, YES we have the authority to stop you. and you still can't get a terry stop right. surrender whatever law degree or law enforcement certification you might have because you don't know how to use it.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In almost 30 years of service, I've known literally thousands of police officers. Two fired their weapons at suspects over those years, one suspect died. We're a pretty piss poor execution squad if that's our job.
    EDIT: Make that 3 and 2.
    so your name is barney fife?

Yes.
    since your knowledge of the law is so sub par, we can all assume that your ability to diagnose the mental capacities of another person are equally as sub par.