Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why has Trump stopped his Twitter obsession?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Why has Trump stopped his Twitter obsession?

I'm so disappointed, I used to wake up and go to my phone Twitter ap to see what rediculous nonsense Trump has Tweeted in the last 24 hours... but this last week or so, nothing... he has been tweeting nothing interesting...

"Went to this museum or that show..." "Watch me on television..." boring shit. What gives?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

jarod on withdrawal.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-23-2017)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I'm so disappointed, I used to wake up and go to my phone Twitter ap to see what rediculous nonsense Trump has Tweeted in the last 24 hours... but this last week or so, nothing... he has been tweeting nothing interesting...

"Went to this museum or that show..." "Watch me on television..." boring shit. What gives?
    Talk about obsession.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was really enjoying it...

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Talk about obsession.

Is Jarrod one of the oddest people you've encountered or is he just another ambulance chasing lawyer?

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
    To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Probably because it wasn't an 'obsession' in the first place....except in you tiny little, narrow mind.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've turned lying into an art shit-for-brains.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I was really enjoying it...
    Did you fap to it?

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Is Jarrod one of the oddest people you've encountered or is he just another ambulance chasing lawyer?

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
    To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists
    I don't like lawyers.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post

Probably because it wasn't an 'obsession' in the first place....except in you tiny little, narrow mind.....
    Stupid fuck.

Orangetweet's handlers took charge

15. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Jarod (02-23-2017)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    jarod on withdrawal.....
    And I had just started following him lol.

Go figure.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

So....just like Obama....Trump has been living rent free in your brain? Who do you assume is winning the battle of wits when this occurs? Of course it pisses you off when the president ignores the fake news media and talks directly to the people of this nation void of any left wing spin or outright fabrications. Does it matter to the people who actually placed him into power that he makes a few gaffs when talking directly to the people...the fact is..gaffs or not the president is man enough to present his true feelings to the public..et.al., And that's all that matters to the people who hired him....he's taking the battle directly to the left while ignoring the tactics that usually works on normal politicians.

FYI: Trump is not a normal politician...that's why he touched a nerve with the working folks of this nation, he talks their language, he does not run around with his head in the air while walking like he's got a stick up his ass...the way the last potus attempted to deny his supposed roots of poverty while becoming with what is usually called a pompous ass elitist with an attitude.

The fact that you are attempting to hide behind your anger with the feigned mask of a clown reveals volumes about your psyche. Psych 101....humor is often used to mask the anger that is ragging within the "ID".....your internal desire, that is kept in check by this feigned deflection of humor generated by your ego. That'all fool us....sure enough, we can't tell that you are still burning with anger because your leftist agenda was defeated at the polling place. You are one "cool" puppy.
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-23-2017 at 01:15 PM.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I don't like lawyers.
    I mostly don't either, I like very few of us.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    So....just like Obama....Trump has been living rent free in your brain? Who do you assume is winning the battle of wits when this occurs? Of course it pisses you off when the president ignores the fake news media and talks directly to the people of this nation void of any left wing spin or outright fabrications. Does it matter to the people who actually placed him into power that he makes a few gaffs when talking directly to the people...the fact is..gaffs or not the president is man enough to present his true feelings to the public..et.al., And that's all that matters to the people who hired him....he's taking the battle directly to the left while ignoring the tactics that usually works on normal politicians.

FYI: Trump is not a normal politician...that's why he touched a nerve with the working folks of this nation, he talks their language, he does not run around with his head in the air while walking like he's got a stick up his ass...the way the last potus attempted to deny his supposed roots of poverty while becoming with what is usually called a pompous ass elitist with an attitude.

The fact that you are attempting to hide behind your anger with the feigned mask of a clown reveals volumes about your psyche. Psych 101....humor is often used to mask the anger that is ragging within the "ID".....your internal desire, that is kept in check by this feigned deflection of humor generated by your ego. That'all fool us....sure enough, we can't tell that you are still burning with anger because your leftist agenda was defeated at the polling place. You are one "cool" puppy.
    I enjoy watching the Orange fuck-up make a fool of himself on Twitter.

LOCK HIM UP!

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Putin ordered it after that fiasco news conference where he totally lost it~ acting angry & chaotic while claiming there is no chaos........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."