Thread: Milo Did Nothing Wrong

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grapnel View Post
    You certainly all full of yourself for an idiot. And you still have not answered my question. Why is pedophile such a trigger word for you?
    When did I ever say it was?

Rule 12b is a board rule and if people can't abide by it, then they can expect to be called on it.

Plus, you've never answered my question.
    Where was I in error, when it comes to Gruille and Sailor?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    When did I ever say it was?

Rule 12b is a board rule and if people can't abide by it, then they can expect to be called on it.

Plus, you've never answered my question.
    Where was I in error, when it comes to Gruille and Sailor?
    Do not try and change the subject here wimpy. The reason you must be a liberal. Why does that word only get a trigger response out of you? With all the other slanders thrown on this board against people, that is the one that lights you up.
    Now do not run away pussy. Be man for once and answer it.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do not try and change the subject here wimpy. The reason you must be a liberal. Why does that word only get a trigger response out of you? With all the other slanders thrown on this board against people, that is the one that lights you up.
    Now do not run away pussy. Be man for once and answer it.
    Not sure how you figure it triggered a response out of me; but maybe you could explain.
    But then, you've failed in all your other attempts to explain your feelings.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure how you figure it triggered a response out of me; but maybe you could explain.
    But then, you've failed in all your other attempts to explain your feelings.
    With all the "explaining" everyone has to do for you for very clear questions, you must one be dumb mother fucker. I should not be saying "be", it is quite apparent. You dance around things you do not want to answer like some flamingo dancing drag queen.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

With all the "explaining" everyone has to do for you for very clear questions, you must one be dumb mother fucker. I should not be saying "be", it is quite apparent. You dance around things you do not want to answer like some flamingo dancing drag queen.
    Not sure what you were attempting to accomplish, with your hastily garbled response; but it offered nothing in the way of logic, so would you like to try again?

I'm also not sure if I ever fucked your mother or not; but if you would provide me with some idea of who she is, I might recollect the experience.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure what you were attempting to accomplish, with your hastily garbled response; but it offered nothing in the way of logic, so would you like to try again?
    When all else fails, just act stupider huh? You certainly have that down pat.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When all else fails, just act stupider huh? You certainly have that down pat.
    You can attempt to denigrate my stance, all you want; but it doesn't hide the fact that with all your whining, you've been unable to provide a single shred of substance to support your complaint.

So sad
    Too bad

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can attempt to denigrate my stance, all you want; but it doesn't hide the fact that with all your whining, you've been unable to provide a single shred of substance to support your complaint.

So sad
    Too bad
    That is just the response I expected from you. Nothing of substance, nothing of intellect. Just confused babble. A liberal.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That is just the response I expected from you. Nothing of substance, nothing of intellect. Just confused babble. A liberal.
    Let's recap:
    You complained
    I asked why
    You said I was wrong
    I asked you to explain
    You've don't nothing since then, but cry

Yep, that about sums it up.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let's recap:
    You complained
    I asked why
    You said I was wrong
    I asked you to explain
    You've don't nothing since then, but cry

Yep, that about sums it up.

Like I said before. Nothing of intellect from you. Nor the truth. Shall we clear this up? You got your ass handed to you on another thread. You made stated the "fact" that Sailor and Guille were the same poster. All based on innuendo. No fact. When asked to produce it, you just danced around like a flamingo dancing drag queen. Then you just had to bring it up here hoping in desperation for some dumb fuck to help you out. You got that at least. Now you are still dancing around like a drag queen. No one is crying, just handing your ass to you from your own innuendo and stupidity again. Something you seem to have a real problem with, like your trigger word "pedophile". At least be truthful with yourself as you cannot be with anyone else.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like I said before. Nothing of intellect from you. Nor the truth. Shall we clear this up? You got your ass handed to you on another thread. You made stated the "fact" that Sailor and Guille were the same poster. All based on innuendo. No fact. When asked to produce it, you just danced around like a flamingo dancing drag queen. Then you just had to bring it up here hoping in desperation for some dumb fuck to help you out. You got that at least. Now you are still dancing around like a drag queen. No one is crying, just handing your ass to you from your own innuendo and stupidity again. Something you seem to have a real problem with, like your trigger word "pedophile". At least be truthful with yourself as you cannot be with anyone else.
    See; when you start off your presentation with a lie, it destroys the rest of your argument.

Please show everyone where I ever said that Guille and Sailor were the same poster?

If by dancing, when you mean presented facts about what I said; then you would be correct.
    But you are crying.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

See; when you start off your presentation with a lie, it destroys the rest of your argument.

Please show everyone where I ever said that Guille and Sailor were the same poster?

If by dancing, when you mean presented facts about what I said; then you would be correct.
    But you are crying.

You must have one flat face from falling on it all the time. I do not know yet if you are just really good at lying or have dementia or something. Either way, you are just full of shit. Now back to the question you just keep desperately trying to avoid. Why is the trigger word "pedophile" so traumatic to you? And do not hand the "rule12B" excuse. Rule "12C" is broken here all the time. You seem to have no problem with that. So why? Is it a sensitive subject to you? Please just state so and I will not aggravate you. Emotional instability issues with you and all that.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

You must have one flat face from falling on it all the time. I do not know yet if you are just really good at lying or have dementia or something. Either way, you are just full of shit. Now back to the question you just keep desperately trying to avoid. Why is the trigger word "pedophile" so traumatic to you? And do not hand the "rule12B" excuse. Rule "12C" is broken here all the time. You seem to have no problem with that. So why? Is it a sensitive subject to you? Please just state so and I will not aggravate you. Emotional instability issues with you and all that.
    Also, why would it be a sensitive subject to him?

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I see your still unable to provide proof that I lied; but so desperately want it to be that way.
    You know you could put and end to this, by showing the lie in my original post; but you won't, because you can't.

Now; you are lying when you say that Rule 12b is broken here, all the time.
    Unless you have proof of that, which I doubt.

The only one on JPP who has a traumatic trigger, would be you and you show that in your posts.