Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Experts agree that Trump's pathological mental disorders render him unfit

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And that will be the end of it, right?

Do you have any idea what affect that [essentially a coup] will have on the people who voted for him? You don't want to see an uprising from the right.

Please tell your party leaders to tell the left to stop playing with fire.
    Stupid plus guns still equals stupid. If they revolt over Trump, they'll deserve the smackdown they'll get

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

When you force a president from office by nefarious means, it's a coup.

How do you think it would go? Do you people ever think ahead?
    For starters, I haven't suggested anything.

But why don't you explain to us how that situation would look? How would it go? What exactly would the right do?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    He's as fit as any other person with the maturity, temperment, vocabulary and comprehension skills of an 8th grader.
    Don't you ever get tired of essentially making the same old post over and over?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

blacknwhite321 (02-20-2017), Cancel 2018.2 (02-20-2017), Midas Whale67 (02-21-2017), Truth Detector (02-21-2017)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    For starters, I haven't suggested anything.

But why don't you explain to us how that situation would look? How would it go? What exactly would the right do?
    If it gains steam you'll jump on board with both feet. Don't be disingenuous.

I think it could potentially get very ugly.

What do you think?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-21-2017)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

If it gains steam you'll jump on board with both feet. Don't be disingenuous.

I think it could potentially get very ugly.

What do you think?
    Nah - I'd stay away from that. Sorry.

But what do you mean by "ugly"? Can you be more specific?

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of essentially making the same old post over and over?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk
    We're talking about the same guy, right? Good. Then all still apply. If it suits you, I can drop it down to 7th grade. 9th is a stretch for this incompetent fuck.

9. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Nah - I'd stay away from that. Sorry.

But what do you mean by "ugly"? Can you be more specific?
    Bullshit lol.

Your turn. It's your side that's trying to unseat a president by any means they can imagine.

You should be able to think it through.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknwhite321 View Post
    I said "effective" Republican, just to make that part clear... And that's not to say that I don't think Pence would be effective, but he isn't the same style fighter as Trump, and I don't think Democrats see him as being nearly as effective as Trump has been. I'm pretty sure Democrats/The-Media generally feel that they can use their typical playbook to take out other Republicans more easily. And I also saw on social media how many Liberals were hoping to impeach everyone in line to the presidency until they finally got a Democrat (right now 8th in line)... It's amusing how they never stop looking and thinking of the ways they could get what they want no matter how far away it is...
    Trump is not a fighter, he is a bully, he backs down to real authority, like Pastor Timmons. He is having a hard time in the White House because he can't make people do what he wants. This isn't a business where he had authority, he isn't king and he would rather be at rallies then be at the White House.

13. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-20-2017), iolo (02-21-2017)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

When you force a president from office by nefarious means, it's a coup.

How do you think it would go? Do you people ever think ahead?
    If he were forced from office on constitutional grounds of mental illness it is not a coup de etat, it's a coup de grace!😎

But seriously, everyone should be concerned when thousands upon thousands of experts in that field diagnose this clown so easily by a simple comparison of the dsm and his public behavior. He brags about sexual assault. That is inarguable. His business frauds he settled, so you can argue that. His combativeness and self aggrandizement? Please.

How about this, psycho defenders, you show me your petition attesting to his sanity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

iolo (02-21-2017)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    President Trump's Friday news conference was entertaining, hilarious and combative, but did it prove he is mentally unfit? Yes, according to some mental health professionals. John Gartner Ph.D, who practices psychology in Maryland, started a Change.org petition on Friday to declare Trump unfit to serve.

We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States. And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 3 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office.”

-Signed 60 thousand mental health professionals

https://www.change.org/p/diagnosetrump
    I don't think there's any question Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) . I believe I stated that more than a yr. ago. But that is a 'personality disorder', not a pathological mental disorder.
    We all have or have had at least one personality disorder in our lives.
    What bugs me about Trump is that his NPD makes him look and sound like an obnoxious buffoon which takes away from what he's trying to accomplish. So far I agree with more of what he's doing than disagree. But I don't like him.

BTW, that stupid petition contradicts itself:
    We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.
    vs.
    The American Psychiatrist Association has declared it unethical for psychiatrists and psychologists to “comment on an individual’s mental state without examining him personally and having the patient’s consent to make such comments.”
    Besides why are you posting it now? It was before the election:
    We deserve to have the greatest understanding of Mr. Trump's mental health status before we head to the polls on November 8th, 2016.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (02-20-2017), Micawber (02-21-2017), Truth Detector (02-21-2017)

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lol, busted.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.2 For This Post:

21. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Snowflake View Post
    Trump is not a fighter, he is a bully, he backs down to real authority, like Pastor Timmons. He is having a hard time in the White House because he can't make people do what he wants. This isn't a business where he had authority, he isn't king and he would rather be at rallies then be at the White House.
    haha! This is where I'm not sure I can even accept this as being your genuine perspective, but even if it was, we see things completely differently... I feel the whole Left-wing/Media machine is a bully with no shame whatsoever. They're not used to being stood up to. Their general reaction to Trump ever since he first publicly opposed a Democrat politician was the beginning of a mountain of evidence to see that they definitely feel his threat, and want to take him out. In their eyes, Trump represents anyone who will unapologetically stand up to them and not back down, and they can't have that. They must take him out, and anyone who aligns with the corrupt mainstream media's perspective also shares this goal. They would much rather have a passive piñata to beat around, like GWB.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blacknwhite321 For This Post:

23. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

He is insane...

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerating your achievements and talents
    Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
    Requiring constant admiration
    Having a sense of entitlement
    Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
    Taking advantage of others to get what you want
    Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    Being envious of others and believing others envy you
    Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
    And here is how the Mayo Clinic’s website describes the condition (see if it strikes you as accurately describing Trump’s behavior):

“If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don’t receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having “the best” of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

“At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.”

I am aware that certain critics claimed that President Barack Obama was a textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder. And scholars at the Pew Research Center even ranked each of the presidents concerning their level of narcissism. So, assigning serious and debilitating psychological conditions to presidents is nothing new.

However, as far as I am aware, no prior person who occupied our nation’s highest office has ever consistently and repeatedly made statements that are so unmistakably counterfactual, and, when challenged to authenticate or substantiate such statements, simply abided by his prior assertion without producing any “proof.”

BINGO!
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    He is insane...

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
    Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
    Exaggerating your achievements and talents
    Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
    Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
    Requiring constant admiration
    Having a sense of entitlement
    Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
    Taking advantage of others to get what you want
    Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
    Being envious of others and believing others envy you
    Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
    And here is how the Mayo Clinic’s website describes the condition (see if it strikes you as accurately describing Trump’s behavior):

“If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don’t receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having “the best” of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

“At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.”

I am aware that certain critics claimed that President Barack Obama was a textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder. And scholars at the Pew Research Center even ranked each of the presidents concerning their level of narcissism. So, assigning serious and debilitating psychological conditions to presidents is nothing new.

However, as far as I am aware, no prior person who occupied our nation’s highest office has ever consistently and repeatedly made statements that are so unmistakably counterfactual, and, when challenged to authenticate or substantiate such statements, simply abided by his prior assertion without producing any “proof.”

BINGO!
    I work with people just like this lol!

We call them surgeons. What a friggin joke.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-20-2017), Truth Detector (02-21-2017)

26. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    LOL

Liberal hysteria has gone bonkers. And Thingy thinks it is totally warranted.
    What's troubling is that you don't think it's warranted.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

27. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post: