Thread: Pathological lying media caught again

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    Why can't you answer my question that I asked first?
    No surprise, Zappas wants his questions answered but refuses to answer anyone else's questions.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I figured you couldn't answer the question.

You're really in uncharted waters here. We've had some serious hackery & apologism on this board, but I've never seen anyone justify outright lies like this.
    I'm getting bored with this but I'll play.

There are no facts. For it to be a lie, Trump would have to know *for a fact* that 3 million illegals didn't vote.

Here's the hypocrisy angle: you guys go ape shit trying to make a Trump a liar, while the media gets away with doing THE EXACT SAME THING against Trump. And you cheer it on.

Or do you have facts to back up 'the lie' Buzz Feed told with their unverified claims in Piss Gate? Don't bother trying to explain it away.

The jig is up. Anyone who is unbiased can see what's going on. The media is out to damage Trump.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn't Trump claiming it as fact?

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I'm getting bored with this but I'll play.

There are no facts. For it to be a lie, Trump would have to know *for a fact* that 3 million illegals didn't vote.

Here's the hypocrisy angle: you guys go ape shit trying to make a Trump a liar, while the media gets away with doing THE EXACT SAME THING against Trump. And you cheer it on.

Or do you have facts to back up 'the lie' Buzz Feed told with their unverified claims in Piss Gate? Don't bother trying to explain it away.

The jig is up. Anyone who is unbiased can see what's going on. The media is out to damage Trump.
    Darth, the bolded just isn't true.

You can justify ANY FABRICATION that way. It would be very different if Trump said that 3-5 million illegals MAY have voted. That's not what he has said, repeatedly. He has said that they DID vote.

How is it possible for you to not see that distinction? He's making a completely baseless claim.

5. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (02-20-2017)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jesus Christ, Trump is so bad at this job... What the fuck was he trying to say about Sweden? WTF is he talking about? Sean Hannity is not a news source, you fucking idiot.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is the full context that liberals are ignoring:

Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe.

Now, I don't know for sure what he is exactly talking about, but he did clarify. Just from an objective viewpoint, it is not at all clear he is talking about a terrorist attack. One thing is clear, he is talking about immigration.

Keep this yappy dog stuff up liberals and you'll get another four years of him. Grow up.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The MSM is falsely portraying President Trump as having alleged on Saturday that a “terror” attack had occurred the night before in Sweden. Take, for example, this NBC story headlined “Donald Trump Explains Sweden Terror Comment That Baffled a Nation.” In addition to the misleading headline, the story includes a video clip of President Trump making his remarks. The chyron at the bottom of the screen reads “President Trump appears to refer to a non-existent terror incident in Sweden.”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/02...ror-in-sweden/
    _______

The only question is whether they lie on purpose or if they're just SO ANXIOUS to get Trump they get sloppy.
    Trump is in the middle of talking about terrorism and makes the Sweden comment. Tell us what he was talking about

9. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Trump is in the middle of talking about terrorism and makes the Sweden comment. Tell us what he was talking about
    Not only this, but we have a year & a half's worth of seeing what Trump's rhetorical strategy is, and the way he manipulates audiences. Classic demagogue.

This was no accident.

10. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hey, mosquito - context can convey meaning. To read the context and try to claim that Trump was NOT suggesting terror is pure hackery.

Hairsplit away, though. We know how much you secretly adore Trump, despite the one weekly token post that provides some tepid criticism.
    Talk about beign a mosquito. I answered your post and you of course fail to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    He did not say terrorist.

It is laughable you talk about context when you said hysteria is warranted, but that I'm a liar for saying that it means good, expressly or in the context you made it. Hypocrite.

And if you read the context, he immediately after talks about the immigration.
    All you do is buzz in for a little Yaya blood and then fly away.

You call me a liar for saying warranted means good, then you LIE about my support of Trump and then lie about how often I criticize him and then go so far as to say "tepid" criticism. I had a reasonable and quite honest belief that warranted means good, but you spazzed out and called me a liar, said I was going on ignore and you were going to thread ban me. What a crybaby. You can go off the deep end and lie your ass off about me, but how dare anyone thing warranted means good. You fucking sniveling prick.

Fuck you Thing1. You are nothing buy a lying hack. You claim to be moderate, but you are far left winger and Obama worshiper. I used to respect you, but you have shown you have no honesty nor integrity.

Again, fuck you liar.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, dear.

Meltdown.

13. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

14. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, dear.

Meltdown.
    And crying about warranted being good, calling me a liar, saying you're going to thread ban me and ignore me is not?

I knew you could't defend yourself, you know what a lying asshole you are.

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Not only this, but we have a year & a half's worth of seeing what Trump's rhetorical strategy is, and the way he manipulates audiences. Classic demagogue.

This was no accident.
    Yes. Act like a jester, and get everyone focused on your idiotic actions, instead of the deeds being perpetrated behind the scenes.

Coal sludge in rivers....no disclosures of foreign interests for oil companies...myriad incompetent, or destructive appointments, etc.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-21-2017)

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

you look at what's happening last night in Sweden.
    obviously not a specific reference to a non-existing event. Even Trump's language is not that sloppy. without him saying "last night" there would be a nebulous reference point -but he did say "last night" so it goes to the Carlson show ( which he watches)

Naturally the MS press (NBC) went full bore Fake News..

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thing1: if you don't hate Trump as much as I do, you're a Trump supporter

^ True hack ^

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden.

WTF is he talking about?