Pretty much everyone already knows you are an idiot
    i actually bumped it for someone specific to view

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Once again MORON.... ZeroHedge didn't "report" anything!!!
    They merely REPOSTED an article from the RUSSIAN THINK TANK website!!!

So IOW, you got your info exhonerating Russia.... wait for it..... FROM RUSSIANS!!!!

And you have the nerve to call someone else stupid??????

Stupid is too kind of a word for you, Gomer.
    it's corroborated by the other link I gave you. I slow-walked you thru the 2 to give you a full picture.
    Apparently it wasn't slow enough,or you would be addressing the points.Once again..slowly

1. German INTEL found the Russian hacking of elections lacking. no proof.

2. the 2 sources show the daily paper and the National Radio both either published it ( and it was yanked)
    or it was yanked by Merkel before it was published. macht nichts either way,
    the point being Merkel pulled it and now wants a do over.

3. The US IC leadership has been saying the Russians hacked European elections as well -
    they did not at least here.

4.the U.S. CIA/NSC 5 page summary was a lot of "fill" -that was used in the 7 page "conclusion" that Russians hacked the US election -
    leaving much legitimate doubt about any hacking by Russians -much less this meme the Trump campaign collborated with the Russian

5.there is no doubt our IC -at least the leadership- is severely politicized

Bonus points: German"government spokesperson" claimed no mater the summary that was pulled -it's Obvious Proof - the Russian influence/hack elections

ancillary point: The US press ignored the story except for those named who ran a 3 line cover,and then buried it
    Last edited by anatta; 02-20-2017 at 05:44 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (02-20-2017)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

I BELIEVE it to be fact, dumbfuck.

You and the phony-baloney "Buddhist" are the ones making claims of fact.

Yo-yo.
    Cite where I made a claim of fact.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Seriously?
    Pretty much everyone already knows you are an idiot
    What an ironic post, because nearly everyone here knows you are an idiot.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Ask the FBI...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it's corroborated by the other link I gave you. I slow-walked you thru the 2 to give you a full picture.
    Apparently it wasn't slow enough,or you would be addressing the points.Once again..slowly

1. German INTEL found the Russian hacking of elections lacking. no proof.

2. the 2 sources show the daily paper and the National Radio both either published it ( and it was yanked)
    or it was yanked by Merkel before it was published. macht nichts either way,
    the point being Merkel pulled it and now wants a do over.

3. The US IC leadership has been saying the Russians hacked European elections as well -
    they did not at least here.

4.the U.S. CIA/NSC 5 page summary was a lot of "fill" -that was used in the 7 page "conclusion" that Russians hacked the US election - leaving much legitimate doubt about any hacking by Russians -much less this meme the Trump campaign collborated with the Russian

5.there is no doubt our IC -at least the leadership- is severely politicized

Bonus points: German"government spokesperson" claimed no mater the summary that was pulled -it's Obvious Proof - the Russian influence/hack elections

ancillary point: The US press ignored the story except for those named who ran a 3 line cover,and then buried it
    Dude... are you fucking brain damaged????

As I have already pointed out to you... lack of concrete proof DOES NOT = "cleared". Do you understand that?

Secondly, you neglected to mention the following parts of the article you linked:

"The official said that hard proof - of the kind that would stand up in court - was always difficult to come by in the murky world of intelligence gathering, but noted that Germany's domestic intelligence chief recently had commented on "growing evidence" of Russian attempts to influence this fall's German elections.

Hans-Georg Maassen, head of the BfV security agency, said in December that politicians and parties in Germany were subject to "increasingly aggressive cyberespionage."

In an interview Wednesday with public broadcaster Phoenix, Maassen said cyberattacks were particularly difficult to trace back to a particular source. But he said more traditional methods of spycraft were still in use, and pointed the finger at Moscow.

"We have seen that the old instruments the KGB used are still used today by Russia: disinformation, infiltration, recruiting agents," he said."

Not only does none of that corroborate your claims, it is actually at odds with and refutes your claims.

You are either extremely stupid or extremely dishonest and your attempts to articulate your point are nothing but a bunch of disjointed gobbledygook that you apparently feel will sufficiently confuse the issue enough to cover your ass.

Idiot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dude... are you fucking brain damaged????

As I have already pointed out to you... lack of concrete proof DOES NOT = "cleared". Do you understand that?

Secondly, you neglected to mention the following parts of the article you linked:

"The official said that hard proof - of the kind that would stand up in court - was always difficult to come by in the murky world of intelligence gathering, but noted that Germany's domestic intelligence chief recently had commented on "growing evidence" of Russian attempts to influence this fall's German elections.

Hans-Georg Maassen, head of the BfV security agency, said in December that politicians and parties in Germany were subject to "increasingly aggressive cyberespionage."

In an interview Wednesday with public broadcaster Phoenix, Maassen said cyberattacks were particularly difficult to trace back to a particular source. But he said more traditional methods of spycraft were still in use, and pointed the finger at Moscow.

"We have seen that the old instruments the KGB used are still used today by Russia: disinformation, infiltration, recruiting agents," he said."

Not only does none of that corroborate your claims, it is actually at odds with and refutes your claims.

You are either extremely stupid or extremely dishonest and your attempts to articulate your point are nothing but a bunch of disjointed gobbledygook that you apparently feel will sufficiently confuse the issue enough to cover your ass.

Idiot.
    since you are incapable of anything but c/p - and since you cherry pick the rest of the article
    without mentioning the MAIN STOREYLINE..I'll have to do your work for you.

This is getting old though- you need to use some cognition and not depend on me to slow-walk everything for you-
    or do your analysis- i'm not always going to be here to think for you

while we do not know what was in the report -muchless the summary -you have to look at what we DO know: to wit:

In a rare interview with the mainstream newspaper, Sueddeutsche Zeitung, on Nov. 28, 2016, Kahl went out on what he probably thought was a safe limb, denouncing subversive “interference” by the Russians
    He was just a few months into his job and may have been naïve enough to consider what John Brennan said as gospel truth.
    so the December interview about "interference" was a safe bet -following Brennan's
    ( CIA) lead that there was "subversive interference" -without actually saying anything..
    it would be called unresponsive in a cross examination
    ( using legalese trying to make this EZ for you to follow, since you tend to jump to absolutes)

Again - whatever was said in late Nov/Dec was NOT SUPPORTED by the pulled report.

by Nomad
    "We have seen that the old instruments the KGB used are still used today by Russia: disinformation, infiltration, recruiting agents," he said."....
    more traditional methods of spycraft were still in use, and pointed the finger at Moscow.
    to quote Casablanca:
    "I am shocked—shocked—to find that gambling is going on in here!" ... Renault
    ++
    the fact that the report found no hacking of the upcoming election doesn't mean Russia has ceased spying in the above traditional manners.
    surely you can separate the concept and understand Spycraft goes on but Russian hacking of the election was not found?
    ( which is as close to full clearing as a report will go-think of it as a not guilty ruling beyond a reasonable doubt.)
    ++
    and why does any of this matter to the USA?

Because of the points I made above.
    Because of the certainty of the 'conclusion' by our IC leadership- directly countered by the German conclusion
    Because there is no evidentiary conclusion by the German report that there was Russian hacking-
    complete undercutting our CIA/NSC unclassified conclusions.
    ++

In summary both the ZeroHedge and the AP are in agreement with each other,though they cover different aspects,
    and both support my conclusion that out IC leadership is extremely politicized and of questionable worth on anything regarding Russia.
    Not to mention the leakage- designed to undermine Trump's desire for a less confrontational Russian policy.
    Last edited by anatta; 02-20-2017 at 08:00 PM.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

in case you miss it -the OP claims are supported:
    ++
    ..evidence-free CIA/FBI/NSA “Assessment: Russia’s Influence Campaign Targeting the 2016 US Presidential Election.” Released on Jan. 6, the report was an eyesore and embarrassment to serious intelligence professionals. The lame “evidence” presented, together with all the “assessing” indulged in by U.S. analysts, was unable to fill five pages; filler was needed – preferably filler that could be made to look like analysis.

And so, seven more pages were tacked onto the CIA/FBI/NSA Assessment, even though the information presented in them had nothing to do with the cause celebre of Russian hacking.
    No problem: The additional seven pages bore the ominous title: “Annex A: Russia – Kremlin’s TV Seeks To Influence Politics, Fuel Discontent in US.”

The extra pages, in turn, were then used to support the following indictment: “Russia’s state-run propaganda machine contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences.”

The ( German newspaper article ) quotes one security expert saying, “We would have been happy to give Russia a yellow card,” a soccer metaphor referring to improper conduct. A cabinet source lamented, “We found no smoking gun.”

Initially, the BND and BfV planned to release excerpts of their still classified inquiry, the Sueddeutsche reported, but it’s now not clear when, if ever, the full report will be released.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

since you are incapable of anything but c/p - and since you cherry pick the rest of the article
    without mentioning the MAIN STOREYLINE..I'll have to do your work for you.

This is getting old though- you need to use some cognition and not depend on me to slow-walk everything for you-
    or do your analysis- i'm not always going to be here to think for you

while we do not know what was in the report -muchless the summary -you have to look at what we DO know: to wit:

so the December interview about "interference" was a safe bet -following Brennan's ( CIA) lead that there was "subversive interference" -without actually saying anything..it would be called unresponsive in a cross examination ( using legalese trying to make this EZ for you to follow, since you tend to jump to absolutes)
    Again - whatever was said in late Nov/Dec was NOT SUPPORTED by the pulled report.

to quote Casablanca:
    "I am shocked—shocked—to find that gambling is going on in here!" ... Renault
    ++
    the fact that the report found no hacking of the upcoming election doesn't mean Russia has ceased spying in the above manner.surely you can separate the concept and understand Spycraft goes on but Russian hacking of the election was not found? ( which is as close to clearing as a report will go-
    think of it as a not guilty ruling if it helps beyond a reasonable doubt.)
    ++
    and why does any of this matter to the USA?
    Because of the points I made above.
    Because of the certainty of the 'conclusion' by our IC leadership- directly countered by the German conclusion
    Because there is no evidentiary conclusion by the German report that there was Russian hacking-
    complete undercutting our CIA/NSC unclassified conclusions.
    ++

In summary both the ZeroHedge and the AP are in agreement with each other,though they cover different aspects, and both support my conclusion that out IC leadership is extremely politicized
    and of questionable worth on anything regarding Russia.
    Not to mention the leakage- designed to undermine Trump's desire for a less confrontational Russian policy.
    As always, you're just talking in circles.

Nothing you've said or quoted = what you claimed in the the thread title. Period.

At best, your link established that we have not yet been able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia engaged in CYBER HACKING for the purpose of influencing elections, but the "preponderance of the evidence" (since you seem to be impressed by legalese) points to Russia engaging in various types of subterfuge for the purpose of influencing elections in other countries.

The fact that they can't definitively trace COMPUTER BASED ACTIVITY back to the Kremlin is a minor point and DOES NOT "clear" Russia of anything.

Western intelligence agencies all know for a FACT that Russia tries to meddle in other countries' elections.

Your incessant denial of it just proves what a tool you are.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As always, you're just talking in circles.

Nothing you've said or quoted = what you claimed in the the thread title. Period.

At best, your link established that we have not yet been able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia engaged in CYBER HACKING for the purpose of influencing elections, but the "preponderance of the evidence" (since you seem to be impressed by legalese) points to Russia engaging in various types of subterfuge for the purpose of influencing elections in other countries.

The fact that they can't definitively trace COMPUTER BASED ACTIVITY back to the Kremlin is a minor point and DOES NOT "clear" Russia of anything.

Western intelligence agencies all know for a FACT that Russia tries to meddle in other countries' elections.

Your incessant denial of it just proves what a tool you are.
    It's not my problem you can't folow straight line logic (are you also this tongue tied on cross examination?)

You're bolded above is where you completely fall apart.
    IT WAS THE COMPUTER CODE that was used as a direct evidence it was Russian STATE ACTORS
    in the unclassified CIA/FBI/NSA report.
    ++
    US Govt Data Shows Russia Used Outdated Ukrainian PHP Malware
    https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/...lware-ip-hack/
    The report that DHS and DNI released includes in its first paragraph: “This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The report contains specific indicators of compromise, including IP addresses and a PHP malware sample.”

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 Times in 8,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

i actually bumped it for someone specific to view
    I don't care whose dick you suck or why.

See if you can connect those dots.
    Maybe read between the lines a little too you mental midget.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

13. The Following User Groans At Rune For This Awful Post:

anatta (02-20-2017)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not my problem you can't folow straight line logic (are you also this tongue tied on cross examination?)

You're bolded above is where you completely fall apart.
    IT WAS THE COMPUTER CODE that was used as a direct evidence it was Russian STATE ACTORS
    in the unclassified CIA/FBI/NSA report.
    ++
    US Govt Data Shows Russia Used Outdated Ukrainian PHP Malware
    https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/...lware-ip-hack/
    The report that DHS and DNI released includes in its first paragraph: “This document provides technical details regarding the tools and infrastructure used by the Russian civilian and military intelligence Services (RIS) to compromise and exploit networks and endpoints associated with the U.S. election, as well as a range of U.S. Government, political, and private sector entities. The report contains specific indicators of compromise, including IP addresses and a PHP malware sample.”
    So now you're contradicting yourself.

You're a real genius, aren't you?

All your mumbo jumbo aside, nothing you have posted "clears" Russia of anything.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So now you're contradicting yourself.

You're a real genius, aren't you?

All your mumbo jumbo aside, nothing you have posted "clears" Russia of anything.
    what i'm (unsucessfully) trying to spoon feed you
    (due to your inability to folow constructs -which you call "mumbo jumbo") is the claims of the computer codes were bogus in terms of them leading inexorably to Russian State actors.

Anyone could have used that malware -there are references to non-state actors in Ukraine,or that Guiccifer dude
    would be using the same (outdated) malware
    Russians? yes. Only Russian state actors? no.
    Please don't make me source this-hopefully you've followed along with other reportage to understand this?

Yet the IC leadership's ( FBI/NSC/CIA) unclassified full bores conclusion is...THE RUSSIANS DID IT!

( and for now on it's best to stick with See Spot Run type of debate - since you really have problems
    with compound ideas)

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

anatta (02-20-2017)

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what i'm (unsucessfully) trying to spoon feed you
    (due to your inability to folow constructs -which you call "mumbo jumbo") is the claims of the computer codes were bogus in terms of them leading inexorably to Russian State actors.

Anyone could have used that malware -there are references to non-state actors in Ukraine,or that Guiccifer dude
    would be using the same (outdated) malware
    Russians? yes. Only Russian state actors? no.
    Please don't make me source this-hopefully you've followed along with other reportage to understand this?

Yet the IC leadership's ( FBI/NSC/CIA) unclassified full bores conclusion is...THE RUSSIANS DID IT!

( and for now on it's best to stick with See Spot Run type of debate - since you really have problems
    with compound ideas)
    And yet you are still too thick skulled to understand that not being able to definitively prove beyond all doubt that the Russian govt was behind the cyber hacks DOES NOT = EXONERATION.

Why can you not grasp that simple concept?

Your "full bores conclusion" is...THE RUSSIANS DID NOT DO IT!

How much does DumpCo pay you for your shill service?
    C'MON MAN!!!!