Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A historian says Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest in history

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,494 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default A historian says Trump's presidency is likely to be the second shortest in history

Let's hope so, I don't think this country could survive four years of Trump?!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-t...history-2017-2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-19-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Sounds a lot like the 'prediction' of the Hillary landslide. lol

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deplorable Me View Post
    Sounds a lot like the 'prediction' of the Hillary landslide. lol
    It would be interesting to know Ronald Feinman's election prediction. It would give insight as to how reliable he is as a historian.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It would be interesting to know Ronald Feinman's election prediction. It would give insight as to how reliable he is as a historian.
    He predicted Hillary with a "rock solid Electoral College majority (352 to 186)". May 1, 2016.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas Whale67 View Post
    He predicted Hillary with a "rock solid Electoral College majority (352 to 186)". May 1, 2016.
    Yep, just as I suspected.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Let's hope so, I don't think this country could survive four years of Trump?!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-t...history-2017-2

Kill yourself

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

I find it amusing....the LEFT accusing Trump of having the Russians help him win the election in one breath, but declaring HRC as the actual winner due to a 3 million vote edge in the popular vote. Damn those Russians are smart...they figured out a method to have the one with 3 million LESS votes win in a landslide.

The logical conclusion. If Trump was in collusion with Russia to win the Electoral College vote......how is it that HRC was not in collusion with Russia when she won the popular vote by more than 3 million ballots?

Things that make you go......hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How do liberals actually have the capacity to walk around by themselves with such a disconnect to logic and reason?

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I find it amusing....the LEFT accusing Trump of having the Russians help him win the election in one breath, but declaring HRC as the actual winner due to a 3 million vote edge in the popular vote. Damn those Russians are smart...they figured out a method to have the one with 3 million LESS votes win in a landslide.

The logical conclusion. If Trump was in collusion with Russia to win the Electoral College vote......how is it that HRC was not in collusion with Russia when she won the popular vote by more than 3 million ballots?

Things that make you go......hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How do liberals actually have the capacity to walk around by themselves with such a disconnect to logic and reason?
    There is nothing in your above pile of mish-mosh that even remotely resembles logic and reason.

Nobody ever claimed Russia knew exactly what the outcome of their meddling would be or that it was guaranteed to even work the way they were hoping it would. They merely took their best shot at it by trying to sway public opinion against Clinton enough to tip the scales.

They got lucky and it worked.

Keep in mind.... 77,744 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are what separated Trump from victory or defeat. So that's all Putin had to do.... change the minds or sway the opinions of a miniscule fraction of voters in key swing states to get his puppet installed.

Your idiotic attempt at logical reasoning vis-a-vis why Clinton's popular vote win doesn't equate to her being in league with Russia too, just falls flat on its face.

Go back to your bong and the Sunday funny pages.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

domer76 (02-19-2017), signalmankenneth (02-20-2017)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    A historian says Trump's presidency is likely to be the second best since Reagan
    I know, right?.....

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernRacist View Post
    I know, right?.....
    No one beat Trump's electoral college votes since Reagan, did they, Pimp
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I know, right?.....
    What's life like up inside of Trump's anus?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What's life like up inside of Trump's anus?
    Pimp tells us it is warm and cozy and smells like cabbage...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    There is nothing in your above pile of mish-mosh that even remotely resembles logic and reason.

Nobody ever claimed Russia knew exactly what the outcome of their meddling would be or that it was guaranteed to even work the way they were hoping it would. They merely took their best shot at it by trying to sway public opinion against Clinton enough to tip the scales.

They got lucky and it worked.

Keep in mind.... 77,744 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are what separated Trump from victory or defeat. So that's all Putin had to do.... change the minds or sway the opinions of a miniscule fraction of voters in key swing states to get his puppet installed.

Your idiotic attempt at logical reasoning vis-a-vis why Clinton's popular vote win doesn't equate to her being in league with Russia too, just falls flat on its face.

Go back to your bong and the Sunday funny pages.
    You left wing CHILDREN are so easy to debunk by a simple presentation of the documented FACTS IN EVIDENCE. You must be a product of public education.

Remember WHO WAS IN CHARGE of the intelligence in the year leading up to the election? Yet...Soetoro supposedly knew that Russia was attempting to hack HRC's campaign up to a year before the election...and HE DID NOTHING about it? Really? Someone is demonstrably lying their ass off.

Again....logic dictates "snowflake".....if HRC received 3 million more votes than Trump, clearly and unambiguously....nothing the Russians supposedly did "worked". The Russian accusation is simply a left wing ruse kept alive by the Soetoro administration moles in the intelligence community. These accusations have been ongoing for over 2 months, yet these supposed intelligence leaks have presented no testable evidence that the election was effected in any fashion.

Again....just how does this type of interference work where you have one candidate receiving more votes while helping the other candidate win via a Electoral College vote? Its simple. Just present the evidence other than some anonymous source that offers nothing but subjective accusations. You will not because you cannot. Its like the latest hit piece by the Times charging that the Presidents campaign staff was in direct contract with Russia at all times....and right in the article itself it unambiguously states that the accusation can't be proved. Within the article the Times admits that its printing FAKE NEWS because they feel like it.

Your propaganda buddies say it best, Feb. 14, 2017 THE NY TIMES, ".....The officials (intelligence) interviewed in recent weeks said they had seen no evidence of cooperation (between Russia and Trump's campaign staff over the past YEAR).

And the reason the Times gives for writing the story? Mr. Trump publicly stated he would like to see Russia help find the hidden e-mails of HRC. Really? A joke is the reason for treasonous statements to undermine the Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Simply take a picture and read the lips of Donald Trump....when making that statement, clearly in the context presented it was nothing more than political humor....I've seen worse taste in Sunday Times political Satire cartoons. In fact in context.....Trump references Saturday Night Live during the delivery of that JOKE. Notice the Grin...he looks real serious. Its all that liberals have....the twisting of the contextual message. I am sure that joke pissed off the liberal press, but Satire is engaged for that very purpose. LMAO

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/u...rump.html?_r=0

Last edited by Ralph; 02-19-2017 at 07:12 PM.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

It would be interesting to know Ronald Feinman's election prediction. It would give insight as to how reliable he is as a historian

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas Whale67 View Post
    Thank you. That gives the insight needed to know he isn't very reliable.