Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Is Islam evil?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    Islam is on top of the Democrat Hierarchy of Victimization they could literally do mass gang rapes in new years and our liberal feminists would be ok with it.
    They called an Islam motivated shooting by Nidal Hassan "workplace violence". Wonder what name they'd give to that to appease the Muslims?

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    They called an Islam motivated shooting by Nidal Hassan "workplace violence". Wonder what name they'd give to that to appease the Muslims?
    as far as i know they just told the police to erase all references to religion in their report
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

3. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

Rune (02-20-2017)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

blacknwhite321 (02-23-2017)

5. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You cannot be serious. Animals are predators by instinct. Racism is learned. People can note each others' differences but they have to be taught to hate those differences. Saying racism is natural is just an excuse.
    Racism is Leaned? A dumb ass statement. Racism is innate to birth....one is born into a distinct race totally dependent upon the DNA signature programmed by natural parenthood. You are confusing and attempting to project "intolerance" and "hate" as RACISM...when in reality race is defined by a natural selection of the gene pool. Its intolerance that is taught and learned....when one race falsely projects a supposed "superiority" over all other natural races of peoples.

FYI: Modern Liberalism is the personification of INTOLERANCE and projected self superiority....as it self defines itself as being superior in realms of being human. It defines its ideology as being better than all others....projecting the need for the few "elite" smart ass peoples to control and dictate the lives of others because liberalism somehow knows what's best for everyone. Take the black population of the United States....this culture of people's have been held static at no more than a totally dependent Welfare Culture for the past 60 + years by LIBERAL POLICIES that teach the black's from birth that they are not equal to the other races of people in the US.

The liberal government teaches the blacks they cannot make it in the US void of having Big Government watch over them. Giving them special treatment because their skin is one color or another....they need to have less educational markers than the whites....that they require special consideration when it comes to seeking both employment and educational opportunities. That projected superiority? Affirmative Action. They are told by the white elite not to assimilate...hold on to your SPECIAL HERITAGE based upon your skin color....its called Black History Month. They are told they cannot make it in the real world void of Government Help in housing, planned parenthood, food, education, and employment. In other words LIBERALS KNOW WHAT'S BEST for the black race because the white elite race is superior to the black race and that white race will take care of the inferior black race.

Liberalism is constantly attempting to divide and segregate the cultures, the races, the religions, the sexes, and even the geographical locations of the peoples of the United States of America...always promoting themselves are the answer to the very problems they create. Its white elite liberalism that has cultivated the black race into a system of generational welfare dependence....THE PROBLEM that has cultivated static black poverty, taken the father from the majority of black families leaving the children with no father figure other than BIG BROTHER who will replace the father in the black family......now they project themselves as the answer all it takes is MORE BIG GOVERNMENT INTRUSION...more government dictations known as LAWS...
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-19-2017 at 07:06 AM.

6. The Following User Groans At Ralph For This Awful Post:

Rune (02-19-2017)

7. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    as far as i know they just told the police to erase all references to religion in their report
    Hence, the classification as workplace violence.

8. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,189 Times in 895 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 88 Times in 87 Posts

"Racism is Leaned?" R #108

According to current psychological consensus, I believe so.

"A dumb ass statement."

I bow to your authority on what is "dumb ass". I'm sure you already know more about it than I ever will.

"Racism is innate to birth."

Perhaps in some. In you perhaps?
    Generally it's taught that bigotry is learned.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sear For This Post:

Rune (02-20-2017)

10. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

A religion itself has no power, except the power humans give it. Likewise, only spirits (and the thoughts/ideas/words/actions rooted from those spirits) can be considered "evil". Atheists, agnostics, and others often criticize religions, but ignore the personal human decision to adhere to or believe in a set of ideas, words/texts, etc.

Having said that... Islam is basically an adherence to a collection of texts rooted around Muhammad and whatever was "revealed" to him, beginning in the 7th century AD. It is the people who decided to use these beliefs and texts while spreading them during their conquests that gave prominence to the religion beginning in the middle east region of the world.

I don't feel Islam's founding makes any logical sense. Why, centuries after Jesus died and Christianity just happened to be spreading throughout Europe and the Mediterranean, etc. would the same God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob suddenly require a new "revelation" be given to a man with a questionable history, without previous warning of such a revelation written by any of the prophets in the Bible? Muhammad also allegedly descends from Ishmael, rather than Isaac, and there was nothing revealed to Muhammad that was even important enough to render him any relevancy.

Muslims reject the Trinity and divinity of Jesus, and of course, profess that salvation does not come through Jesus, but rather through a vague concept of "submission to God". In Islam, it's also incredibly blurry when it comes to "sin". In fact, it basically matches the default Deist view that God will simply weigh your sins and judge you accordingly. This directly contradicts the Biblical view that God requires a perfect sacrifice to completely atone for sins.

To me, political Islam has been used by certain Muslims to control people, using lies, sometimes by threat or force. It is this ambition of theirs that I find evil, and the religion itself seems founded on fraudulent and inconsistent premises, which I wish Muslims would question and investigate for themselves before blindly adhering to.

11. The Following User Groans At blacknwhite321 For This Awful Post:

Rune (02-20-2017)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blacknwhite321 For This Post:

anatta (02-20-2017)

13. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Please. If you think Muslims want to dominate the world then you're talking about the acquisition of money and power. If all they wanted to do was convert people, they would be missionaries.
    I hope they take a video of you being fitted for your burka you dim witted twat

14. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Black Guy View Post
    I hope they take a video of you being fitted for your burka you dim witted twat
    Oh Teddy you are such a warm thoughtful man.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-20-2017)

16. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Oh Teddy you are such a warm thoughtful man.
    If they are fitting us with burqas, then that means he's already been burnt in the cage or had his head chopped off

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Rune (02-20-2017)

18. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Snowflake View Post
    There are 3.3 million Muslims who live peacefully in the United States

There are 44 million Muslims in Europe.

This would tell me they aren't at odds with Western values, but have seemed to embrace our culture.
    Those voices telling you that are mistaken.

19. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Topeka shooter View Post
    Those voices telling you that are mistaken.

This woman needs an education, most Germans as well as Japanese supported their governments actions, while most Muslims do not support ISIL.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...dain-for-isis/

20. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 3 Posts

I'm sure you've personally polled "most muslims".