Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Is Islam evil?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    Do you believe that racism is evil, racist?
    Racism is no more evil than is the killing of an another animal by a predator.....its Natural. If not why are they so many different 'races' of people on earth instead of just one? Its natural for peoples with common traits to group together....what's EVIL is attempting use this fact of nature to RACE BAIT and feign 'intolerance', the real evil, when its liberals 99% of the time that points out the differences between the races and propagates the continued segregation thereof instead of assimilation. Why? One simple word DIVISION.

Intolerance is the rejection of the truth found in scripture, "God as made from one blood every nation of men to dwell upon all the face of the earth...." -- Acts 17:26

All men, regardless of skin color, physical traits, customs, societal more's, have the same blood flowing in their body that can be transfused, depending upon blood typing, to any other human being upon the face of the earth.

Racism exists....everyone is racist to some extent.....but the natural can be overcome by judging others that are different by the content of their heart...not the by the shade of skin pigmentation. You never witnessed MLK marching down a main street anywhere in America, overturning cars tossing bricks through windows, beating down others. That trait belongs to modern liberal democrats.
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-18-2017 at 04:39 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Ralph For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (02-18-2017), Rune (02-18-2017)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-18-2017)

4. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Black Guy View Post
    I am not masking anything mothafucka

I am the guy who fucked yo mama
    You are a pastey white racist asshole...
    You are also a childish twit...
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Racism is no more evil than is the killing of an another animal by a predator.....its Natural. If not why are they so many different 'races' of people on earth instead of just one? Its natural for peoples with common traits to group together....what's EVIL is attempting use this fact of nature to RACE BAIT and feign 'intolerance', the real evil, when its liberals 99% of the time that points out the differences between the races and propagates the continued segregation thereof instead of assimilation. Why? One simple word DIVISION.
    I'll take that as a no Ralphie boy...
    Thanks, you cleared up exactly what you are with that post..
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll take that as a no Ralphie boy...
    Thanks, you cleared up exactly what you are with that post..
    You are very welcome...I never mind sitting a race baiter straight.

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are very welcome...I never mind sitting a race baiter straight.

Racism is never evil to a racist...
    Poor Ralphie boy...

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[/COLOR]

Poor Ralphie boy...
    Exactly.....that's why you insist upon RACE BAITING. Look at the archives.....half your posts mention the color of someone's skin as some kind of excuse. Who is the racist? The one that makes it a point to mention the color of someone's skin like others don't have eyes to see? Or the one's have historically defended all Races of People throughout the history of this nation. Hint....its not the DEMOCRAUT party that started and maintained the KKK, worked to keep slavery, lobbied and voted against the right of Women to own property and vote.....took away the lands of native Americans by suggesting that Manifest Destiny (a buzz phrase coined by the Democrat Party) was superior to human life....all that belongs to the Democrat History.

And the best evidence of all that proves just how racist and bigoted you are? As Pap always told me, "The smeller is the feller." You continually attempt to pass off the smell of your own historical SHIT as belonging to another.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    R #47

I guess I just express myself more clearly than you do.

Semite (sèm´ìt´) noun
    1.A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.
    2.A Jew.
    3.Bible. A descendant of Shem.

[Back-formation from Semitic.]

Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved."

I don't see the term: "intrinsically combative" anywhere in these definitions.

So while I may remain Princess Obvious, you have yet to make much of a point.

c9 #48

"American people are friends of Liberty everywhere, but custodians only of their own." John Adams

"I don't know whether or not it was preached from the pulpits of many churches. However Rev. Ian Paisley was the Protestant firebrand who supported anti-Catholic violence and Father Patrick Ryan was an activist supporting the IRA. So who knows?" #48

For accurate statistical modeling, we have to insure our population sample is representative of the population from which it was taken.

I'm not suggesting murderous terrorism is preached from every mosque on Earth.
    But I suspect the climate of contentions is stronger; however subtle or varied it may or may not be.
    Dictionaries are not known for much more than definitions princess.

Try a slightly morr in depth source before you take it upon yourself to challenge me.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    R #47

I guess I just express myself more clearly than you do.

Semite (sèm´ìt´) noun
    1.A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.
    2.A Jew.
    3.Bible. A descendant of Shem.

[Back-formation from Semitic.]

Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved."

I don't see the term: "intrinsically combative" anywhere in these definitions.

So while I may remain Princess Obvious, you have yet to make much of a point.

c9 #48

"American people are friends of Liberty everywhere, but custodians only of their own." John Adams

"I don't know whether or not it was preached from the pulpits of many churches. However Rev. Ian Paisley was the Protestant firebrand who supported anti-Catholic violence and Father Patrick Ryan was an activist supporting the IRA. So who knows?" #48

For accurate statistical modeling, we have to insure our population sample is representative of the population from which it was taken.

I'm not suggesting murderous terrorism is preached from every mosque on Earth.
    But I suspect the climate of contentions is stronger; however subtle or varied it may or may not be.
    Go ahead and refute post #26 in this thread.
    I will wait.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

the spirit of islam Is what IS evil. the spirit of islam is the spirit of "allah" Lucifer. "allah" Lucifer is that spirit of antichrist. the spirit of antichrist is the default spirit of man since the fall in the garden. eve submitted to the serpent [Lucifer/ the devil] and cain came forth. self will began/ the knowledge of good and evil/ choosing to defy the revealed will of The Lord God. now this self will original sin nature is ripe in the garden/ field of earth. the desire of "allah" Lucifer is to "be like" the only Most High God [Lucifer is a created being of free will which rebelled and is damned]. that spirit of Lucifer clearly reveals itself in the teachings of the false prophet mohamed [damned forever] and JPP antichrists. Jesus came and satisfied the sin debt by offering himself and gave His Spirit, The Holy Spirit. evil is all the earth until the Spirit of Christ replaces the spirit of ":allah" Lucifer in those individuals who receive Jesus Christ. literally. all the world lies in wickedness. adhering to islam, defending the false political religious [world dominating] islam and denying that Jesus is The Lord is evil. I guarantee that if you ever receive the Spirit of Christ, you will testify of Jesus Christ and you will have the ability to discern good and evil, easily, naturally. it is good. I have posted this as a fools: eliphaz, zophar, bildad
    Last edited by iewitness; 02-18-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

is it bad to be negatively predisposed or racist towards islam? Given that they are responsible for 90++% of terrrorist attacks i would say no. Given that they also seem to kill much more of each other in the name of their own religion i would say no as well.

The other religions may have done it in the past but have evolved from it already.

Suppose that the world moved on from slavery but democrats in the US still insisted on keeping their slaves as they did in the past. Would the democrats not be evil for refusing to change with the times?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Intolerance is the rejection of the truth found in scripture, "God as made from one blood every nation of men to dwell upon all the face of the earth...." -- Acts 17:26

All men, regardless of skin color, physical traits, customs, societal more's, have the same blood flowing in their body that can be transfused, depending upon blood typing, to any other human being upon the face of the earth.

Racism exists....everyone is racist to some extent.....but the natural can be overcome by judging others that are different by the content of their heart...not the by the shade of skin pigmentation. You never witnessed MLK marching down a main street anywhere in America, overturning cars tossing bricks through windows, beating down others. That trait belongs to modern liberal democrats.
    You cannot be serious. Animals are predators by instinct. Racism is learned. People can note each others' differences but they have to be taught to hate those differences. Saying racism is natural is just an excuse.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its "anti-Christian"....or one of the anti-Christs warned of by the Holy Scriptures. There were many anti-Christs in the 1st century and many more today. The difference between Christian Doctrine as found in its Holy Book and Islam as found in the Muslim Holy Book is the demonstrable fact that one wishes to spread the doctrine or Gospel/Good News through the free will spiritual conversion of the heart and the other (Islam) wants to physically dominate the world at the point of a sword if necessary.

One wants to construct a temporary physical empire...the other an everlasting spiritual empire as everything physical was created with an expiration date.
    Please. If you think Muslims want to dominate the world then you're talking about the acquisition of money and power. If all they wanted to do was convert people, they would be missionaries.

― Charles Dickens

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[/COLOR]

Poor Ralphie boy...
    I've never seen so many excuses for racism than on this forum. They try to sound so reasonable...

― Charles Dickens

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    is it bad to be negatively predisposed or racist towards islam? Given that they are responsible for 90++% of terrrorist attacks i would say no. Given that they also seem to kill much more of each other in the name of their own religion i would say no as well.

The other religions may have done it in the past but have evolved from it already.

Suppose that the world moved on from slavery but democrats in the US still insisted on keeping their slaves as they did in the past. Would the democrats not be evil for refusing to change with the times?
    ^^^ You know there are people who actually keep track of this stuff, don't you?

This is for the US: "Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors."

And Europe: "As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs."

Read the link and get back to me. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ven-close.html

― Charles Dickens

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    ^^^ You know there are people who actually keep track of this stuff, don't you?

This is for the US: "Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors."

And Europe: "As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs."

Read the link and get back to me. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ven-close.html
    why are you limiting it to US soil?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/