Thread: Fox and friends....

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,620 Times in 21,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Fox and friends....

I usually listen to Morning Joe, I find Joe Scarborough to generally have a conservative bias, but I like that. Mostly I watch to see where Joe breaks with his Conservative Bias because that is when it becomes most interesting to me. I think Joe is pretty honest and tells it like he sees it. They also have a great balance of guests and panelists. Mika annoys me a bit, but she keeps the show running and plays Robyn to Joe's Howard Stern.

I saw Rump's Tweet yesterday saying that all the morning shows were trash except Fox and Friends so I decided to tune in this morning.

IT WAS UNWATCHABLE.

The first story was about Tom Brady saying what an honor it was for him to be invited to the Trump White House and to get to be graced with Rump's presence. Then they talked a little about how things are a big shaky at the White House, but nothing compared to Bill Clinton's first three months. Throwing in that Clinton got it together only to later be impeached. Then they talked about the evil and terrible leaks that brought down such an honorable and distinguished man as Flynn. After railing about the leaks they switched to what great choices Trumps top three for replacement of Flynn are. I had to turn it off because I was afraid they were going to start in with what a great physical specimen of a man Trump is and how he likely looks as good as Putin without a shirt.

They were working overtime to get Trump to like them, its like they knew they had him as a viewer and he was the only one they were broadcasting to. It was awfull. How can anyone but Trump watch that show?

They did not even cover the fact that Flynn was forced out or any of the implications of that story. Totally ignored it. I thought I was watching state run North Korean news or Pravda from the 1980's.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

if it was uncwatchable they wouldnt have a bigger audience than everyone else
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I usually listen to Morning Joe, I find Joe Scarborough to generally have a conservative bias, but I like that. Mostly I watch to see where Joe breaks with his Conservative Bias because that is when it becomes most interesting to me. I think Joe is pretty honest and tells it like he sees it. They also have a great balance of guests and panelists. Mika annoys me a bit, but she keeps the show running and plays Robyn to Joe's Howard Stern.

I saw Rump's Tweet yesterday saying that all the morning shows were trash except Fox and Friends so I decided to tune in this morning.

IT WAS UNWATCHABLE.

The first story was about Tom Brady saying what an honor it was for him to be invited to the Trump White House and to get to be graced with Rump's presence. Then they talked a little about how things are a big shaky at the White House, but nothing compared to Bill Clinton's first three months. Throwing in that Clinton got it together only to later be impeached. Then they talked about the evil and terrible leaks that brought down such an honorable and distinguished man as Flynn. After railing about the leaks they switched to what great choices Trumps top three for replacement of Flynn are. I had to turn it off because I was afraid they were going to start in with what a great physical specimen of a man Trump is and how he likely looks as good as Putin without a shirt.

They were working overtime to get Trump to like them, its like they knew they had him as a viewer and he was the only one they were broadcasting to. It was awfull. How can anyone but Trump watch that show?

They did not even cover the fact that Flynn was forced out or any of the implications of that story. Totally ignored it. I thought I was watching state run North Korean news or Pravda from the 1980's.
    Jarod wishes he had as many friends as Fox.......

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have great tolerance. To me that show is housewife pablum best accompanied with some midol, scented candles, chardonnay and chocolate truffles.

I drink whiskey and read foreign affairs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Jarod (02-15-2017)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They did not even cover the fact that Flynn was forced out or any of the implications of that story.
    you probably should have been watching when that was still news......that was so yesterday......oh wait......the liberal news is still talking about it, aren't they......

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Morning Joe is the usual elitists news. Mika is a birdbrain who hasn't a clue-
    except she and Elizabeth Warren are BBF..she's some kind of psuedo-feminist
    ( Darla used to say that -she had her number) -
    and who's daddy Zig Brezynski is an old school cold warrior and thinks that the way things should stay forever.

Joe is a blowhard who thinks everything should be compared to his brief tenure in Congress.
    It's mostly a dog and pony show for the Washington Post.

Fox and Friends is high calorie sugary cereal for your mind's breakfast.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You have great tolerance. To me that show is housewife pablum best accompanied with some midol, scented candles, chardonnay and chocolate truffles.

I drink whiskey and read foreign affairs.
    sober up and watch some news......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-15-2017)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    The hoi polloi far outnumber the discerning

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Jarod (02-15-2017)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I think what he meant to say, or should've said, is that it was unwatchable TO ANYONE WITH A NORMALLY FUNCTIONING ADULT BRAIN in their skull.

For rghtwing Slumpsuckers of your ilk, I'm sure their idiotic slobbering drool is like sweet rain from heaven.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Jarod (02-15-2017), Rune (02-15-2017)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sober up and watch some news......
    I am wittier three sheets to the wind than a jewish joke book. I get shit faced just to give you guys a fighting chance.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Fox in general is in pretty full-on "defend Trump" mode. This whole situation is basically the result of a liberal/elite media witch hunt. Sure, Flynn did some kinda wrong things, but it shouldn't even be a story, really.

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    Fox in general is in pretty full-on "defend Trump" mode. This whole situation is basically the result of a liberal/elite media witch hunt. Sure, Flynn did some kinda wrong things, but it shouldn't even be a story, really.
    First emotional response to a threat. Freeze like a deer. "That is not a truck coming at me."

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I cant imagine who is watching that mindless dribble.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    The National Security Adviser lies to the FBI, and the White House does noting about it until the New York Times tells them they are going to put it in a story.... and report that the DOJ called the National Security Adviser a blackmail risk. Fox thinks that is not a story.

LOCK HIM UP!

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I cant imagine who is watching that mindless dribble.
    This guy and his friends, mainly...

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!