Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: White House Adviser Eviscerates a Shell-shocked George Stephanopoulos

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Default White House Adviser Eviscerates a Shell-shocked George Stephanopoulos

For anyone not in the tank for the Democrats, the far-left, or the Nanny-State who would like to witness the absolute gold-standard of how to deal with the biased and increasingly rage-filled anti-Trump media, I urge you to run, not walk, to watch the video of White House Senior Policy Adviser Stephen Miller eviscerating George Stephanopoulos from the ABC News “This Week” broadcast this Sunday.

The tape should become required viewing for any Republican, conservative, or faith-based communicators hoping to inject some sanity back into policy debates hijacked by the dishonest, hate-filled, and increasingly inflammatory rhetoric of a growing part of the mainstream media, the “entertainment” industry, and academia.

Story continues.....

http://townhall.com/columnists/dougl...oulos-n2285326
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (02-14-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    For anyone not in the tank for the Democrats, the far-left, or the Nanny-State who would like to witness the absolute gold-standard of how to deal with the biased and increasingly rage-filled anti-Trump media, I urge you to run, not walk, to watch the video of White House Senior Policy Adviser Stephen Miller eviscerating George Stephanopoulos from the ABC News “This Week” broadcast this Sunday.

The tape should become required viewing for any Republican, conservative, or faith-based communicators hoping to inject some sanity back into policy debates hijacked by the dishonest, hate-filled, and increasingly inflammatory rhetoric of a growing part of the mainstream media, the “entertainment” industry, and academia.

Story continues.....

I watched Miller lie like a Trumpbot on several venues. Put that laughable little prick back in his cage.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

I guess Miller is one of those guys that righties & lefties are simply going to disagree on.

To me, he seems intelligent, but is also a committed & uncompromising propaganda peddler, who (like his boss) cares little about the truth. Frankly, his public interviews have been scary, and harken back to times in history that most don't want to harken back to.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-15-2017)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Story continues.....

Not true, repeatingly he asked Miller for the proof and three times Miller deflected, do you really thing the viewers were that stupid not to recognize the fact he had no proof to offer?

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I guess Miller is one of those guys that righties & lefties are simply going to disagree on.

To me, he seems intelligent, but is also a committed & uncompromising propaganda peddler, who (like his boss) cares little about the truth. Frankly, his public interviews have been scary, and harken back to times in history that most don't want to harken back to.
    No doubt about that....you pinheads refuse to accept the truth and fall for fake news just about every other day....

Miller is superb....won't be bullied by interviewers and actually answers questions directly....totally refreshing for a change....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    No doubt about that....you pinheads refuse to accept the truth and fall for fake news just about every other day....

Miller is superb....won't be bullied by interviewers and actually answers questions directly....totally refreshing for a change....
    When Trump is citing "facts" from "Info Wars," you really shouldn't be pointing the finger on fake news.

Miller is a propagandist. Nothing more. I'm sure you like him because he's well-spoken and on the right, but he doesn't care about the truth at all.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,225 Times in 2,940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 343 Times in 329 Posts

Miller sounded like a mush mouthed fool and it was obvious he was reading. He eviscerated no one. He avoided questions and made speeches.
    Leviticus 19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not do him wrong. 34 The stranger that sojourneth with you shall be unto you as the homeborn among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Timshel For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-15-2017)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a joke right? Just because he says things with authority does not mean he 'Eviscerated' Stephanopoulos, in fact quite the opposite. It's sometimes better to shut-up and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and erase all doubt. None of the evidence he claims to have were provided to the courts. He sounds more like Cartman saying 'Respect my authoritah!'
    You Are Not So Smart Podcast - A celebration of Self-Delusion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalDave For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-15-2017)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When Trump is citing "facts" from "Info Wars," you really shouldn't be pointing the finger on fake news.

Miller is a propagandist. Nothing more. I'm sure you like him because he's well-spoken and on the right, but he doesn't care about the truth at all.
    Stephanolpous kept asking about some imaginary 'red line' that someone's heard talk about.....

Stephanolpous kept mis-stateing and mis-characterizing Trumps order...Miller kept correcting him over and over.

Miller made a fool out Stephanolpous so many times, even I felt bad for him.

Stephanolpous would make a false statement after every answer and not allow Miller to respond, saying he had to 'move on'....

It was classic...I doubt if Stephanolpous will have Miller back anytime soon....
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Not to imply anything, and it is probably from watching too many WWII movies, but watching the guy all I could visualize was how natural he'd look in a black SS hat and uniform

15. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Nomad (02-14-2017)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would be shocked if the WH lets Miller appear on television again anytime soon.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,902 Times in 7,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Story continues.....
    Since when did the definition of "eviscerate" become "to evade answering a question by deflection"?

Because that is the only thing that weaselly, psycho-looking little prick did.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Phantasmal (02-15-2017)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Not to imply anything, and it is probably from watching too many WWII movies, but watching the guy all I could visualize was how natural he'd look in a black SS hat and uniform
    Godwin's law strikes again, loser is exposed.

Thread fail.....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NOVA For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-15-2017)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

That said, like an exponentially growing number of mainstream “journalists,” the election of Donald J. Trump as president has seemingly caused Mr. Stephanopoulos to come completely unhinged as he casts away any pretense of being anything other than anti-Trump.

On election night when it was clear that Mr. Trump was going to win, I honestly thought that Mr. Stephanopoulos was on the verge of tears.

During the just completed interview with Mr. Miller, it was fascinating to see the face of Mr. Stephanopoulos get darker and darker with anger as he realized the senior policy adviser was undressing him item by item on his own national show until he had nothing left to shield his bias and anger against President Trump and his policies.
    the truthiness

22. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (02-15-2017)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDave View Post
    This is a joke right? Just because he says things with authority does not mean he 'Eviscerated' Stephanopoulos, in fact quite the opposite. It's sometimes better to shut-up and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and erase all doubt. None of the evidence he claims to have were provided to the courts. He sounds more like Cartman saying 'Respect my authoritah!'
    The bolded is the key. It's the Trump school of public speaking.

It doesn't matter how fabricated or dishonest something is - if you say it with confidence, that's all that matters. At least to his supporters, who have basically proven without doubt that this strategy works and works very effectively.