Thread: Trump keeps winning - Tom Price confirmed

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Trump keeps winning - Tom Price confirmed

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-repeal-place/

I do applaud the democrat party's efforts to try to obstruct. It is after all their job and they are putting up a brave fight. But, they have not gotten a scalp yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (02-10-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

I feel like the use of "winning" to describe Trump's 1st few weeks is more in the Charlie Sheen sense of the word....

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I feel like the use of "winning" to describe Trump's 1st few weeks is more in the Charlie Sheen sense of the word....
    really?......can you identify something he's lost on?.......I know you've struggled with this in other threads, but maybe you've learned something since then......

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

I do applaud the democrat party's efforts to try to obstruct. It is after all their job and they are putting up a brave fight. But, they have not gotten a scalp yet.
    Wooo woo woo woo Wooo woo woo woo Arrows have been shot and they are hitting their mark. Someone is going to need Rogain very soon!

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    really?......can you identify something he's lost on?.......I know you've struggled with this in other threads, but maybe you've learned something since then......
    Oh, I dunno - how about that big ban of his?

And just the clown show in general. Trump isn't ready for primetime. As I've said - 'chaos fatigue.'

(and note that last one, PMP - not "the left keeps piling up successes', as you fabricated).

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And just the clown show in general. Trump isn't ready for primetime. As I've said - 'chaos fatigue.'

(and note that last one, PMP - not "the left keeps piling up successes', as you fabricated).
    you mean the ban that will be affirmed once the 9th Circuit adds another case to their record of 80+% overturned......are you counting your cracked eggs before they are laid?.......and the clown show is being put on by liberals......whether its college kids burning Starbucks or House representatives blaming him for the invasion of Korea, as Pelosi says, she cannot support President Bush.......bring on more clowns, its not Trump people are laughing at.....

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you mean the ban that will be affirmed once the 9th Circuit adds another case to their record of 80+% overturned......are you counting your cracked eggs before they are laid?.......and the clown show is being put on by liberals......whether its college kids burning Starbucks or House representatives blaming him for the invasion of Korea, as Pelosi says, she cannot support President Bush.......bring on more clowns, its not Trump people are laughing at.....
    Tell that to Sean Spicer after SNL last week.

Trump will get his ban ultimately. But he had to be reminded of the Magna Carta on his way there.

You're just gonna have to trust me on this, since you can't see through the koolaid: Trump's Presidency so far is complete amateur hour. He really has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't understand the limits of executive power, how to build coalitions, how to govern. He's exactly the clueless blowhard that we all knew he'd be.

You're gonna get dizzy from all of that spinning.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

I love building engines; you get to decide the characteristics of the engine for the application,you select the perfect components for performance and reliability, you install the components in a well machined engine block, add fuel, air and ignition... BAM; you have work getting done. I hope to see the new governmental engine designed and built by Donald Trump getting work done. it takes due diligence and time to build an engine well. the engine is still being built. I think the dirtiest job will be getting rid of the swamp rats which will lose their holes as the swamp is drained and reclaimed. it takes time.
    Last edited by iewitness; 02-10-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Tell that to Sean Spicer after SNL last week.
    poor Thing.....we have the WH, the Senate, the House, the SC, the majority of state govrnment and the American voters.......you have SNL........

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

poor Thing.....we have the WH, the Senate, the House, the SC, the majority of state govrnment and the American voters.......you have SNL........
    Hmmmm...didn't 3 million more of the bolded vote for one of the weakest Dem candidates in history?

Enjoy your short reign.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Still have SCOTUS

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmmmm...didn't 3 million more of the bolded vote for one of the weakest Dem candidates in history?
    three counties in California didn't help you in 2016......they won't next time either.......

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

Frankly, DeVos was the most controversial, and if they didn't stop her, they won't stop any of them. Due to the custom of abstaining, Sessions couldn't vote for himself, and he got through, anyway. At this point, it's really just a game of wits, and Douchebag Donald likes those. Heck, McConnell has been enjoying the game for a solid year.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Sessions as AG. Devos as SoE. Price for SoHHS. That's 3 the Democrats, along party lines, tried to keep from getting the positions. Since all 3 have been confirmed, it proves you don't have an idea of what the word winning means.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Enjoy your short reign.

Weakest wasn't a claim used by any Democrat before the election. Once Hillary lost, you cowards immediately throw her under the bus.

Are you still on that nationwide popular vote total counts thing, again? I've explained it to you. Since you still don't get it, I'll take that as you simply can't learn.

When it came down to the election, the only number you need to know is that Trump received 34 more of the type vote that counts and Hillary didn't reach the winning number.

Also, perhaps you missed the part where more than 1000 seats on the state or federal level were lost by Democrats since Obama took office in 2008. The number of Democrat trifectas in State governments has drastically declined since pre-2010 numbers. That falls directly in line with how those voting more Republican trifectas and how the President is elected works. You want to continue to bring up nationwide popular votes when the election for President is 51 separate elections that only have to do with each other when the results from each one conducted independently are added up with electoral votes. To continue to bring up popular votes proves you don't understand how the system works nor why it was designed that way.
    Last edited by CFM; 02-10-2017 at 12:10 PM.