Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Under Armour

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I only have one UA shirt. Not as good as Walter Hagan. In fact no clothes are better than Hagan.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

As far as coffee goes, Dunkin is good, but has destroyed itself by putting kiosks in C-stores. SB always has good coffee. McD's is best for me how I travel- by car mostly. And they give a senior discount if you're over 55, so it's 1/3 the cost of everyone else.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    This is war brother. I'm not real sure you understand that.

Now you know why even country western artists didn't want to get anywhere near Trump .. and the one A-lister they got doesn't support him. He did it for the money.

If you own a business or your fortunes rely on public opinion .. get next to Trump at your own peril.

Trump getting 'elected' was exactly what this country needed.
    Yep.... A real wake up call, one that would not have happened had hillary won....

I see all the big shots talking but they need to get out in the roots, knocking on doors, talking to ppl etc etc etc...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    In the Bay Area people loved UA last year because Step Curry is one of their clients. Now I read the UA CEO supposedly said something nice about Trump and there's a don't buy from UA movement going on here and people being upset at Steph.

Now I actually do believe people can vote with their feet and pocket book. You earn your money you can spend it however you like just like you can choose to live where you want (assuming you have the means of course). But man it is interesting to see how people are pouncing on anything Trump related and turning on people like Curry who was a Hillary supporter
    I don't like lebron, I own Nike, I like Curry & don't buy any UA @ all....

The right does these all the time, so does the left, seems like the stakes have been raised..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."