Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Trump will never be impeached

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Trump will never be impeached

    But Hillary can still go to jail......................................

    Remind us again how Hillary can not lose

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,327
    Thanks
    31,466
    Thanked 8,377 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    7,736
    Groaned 5,092 Times in 4,564 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Trump is impeachable right now under the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Trump is impeachable right now under the Foreign Emoluments Clause of the US Constitution.
    Nope, not without votes he isn't.

    You wanna try again.

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,120
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    He will resign in a shit storm of vile tweets when the republican congress abandons him in a few months...
    LMFAO
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."




    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54,060
    Thanks
    5,582
    Thanked 8,154 Times in 6,973 Posts
    Groans
    5,333
    Groaned 1,492 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    He will resign in a shit storm of vile tweets when the republican congress abandons him in a few months...
    LMFAO
    I'd be willing to make a perma-ban bet with you; but you've been wrong so many times, I would feel guilty watching you fail again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,035
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 340 Times in 314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The-Donald View Post
    But Hillary can still go to jail......................................
    No she can't, because as Comey said after his exhaustive investivation, there is no evidence that she broke any laws.

    Keep dreaming.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    52,271
    Thanks
    13,940
    Thanked 12,680 Times in 9,508 Posts
    Groans
    609
    Groaned 894 Times in 851 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    No she can't, because as Comey said after his exhaustive investivation, there is no evidence that she broke any laws.

    Keep dreaming.
    There wasn't a legitimate AG in office at the time he said it. Now that we're about to see a real one confirmed, who isn't a complete fuck-up and POS, Comey can say what's actually going on.

  8. The Following User Groans At Threedee For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-29-2017)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Threedee For This Post:

    Havana Moon (01-28-2017)

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,035
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 340 Times in 314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Martinez View Post
    There wasn't a legitimate AG in office at the time he said it. Now that we're about to see a real one confirmed, who isn't a complete fuck-up and POS, Comey can say what's actually going on.
    Smoke another bowl and go back to watching cartoons.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    23,535
    Thanks
    5,377
    Thanked 5,788 Times in 4,391 Posts
    Groans
    124
    Groaned 1,018 Times in 970 Posts

    Default

    there is no appetitite to go after Clinton anymore on the Emails..The Clinton Foundation investigation under Lynch was being slow-walked; who knows what;s going on there.

    Just pardon that guy who took pics of the sub,and MoveOn from this junk, and try for some equal justice from here on.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    10,120
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I'd be willing to make a perma-ban bet with you; but you've been wrong so many times, I would feel guilty watching you fail again.

    You know I am correct shit stain...
    Last edited by Buckly J. Ewer; 01-28-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    USFREEDOM911 Expresses one of his homosexual prison rape fantasies;
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    he may be getting several boners, they just won't be his.
    "You got shot in the balls and you're still walking!! Then this probably won't hurt you at all (as he unzips his pants)."




    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I would kill someone who didn't pay me, after I give them a blowjob.
    Does that make me insane?

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    9,035
    Thanks
    2,394
    Thanked 3,934 Times in 2,649 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 340 Times in 314 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    there is no appetitite to go after Clinton anymore on the Emails..The Clinton Foundation investigation under Lynch was being slow-walked; who knows what;s going on there.

    Just pardon that guy who took pics of the sub,and MoveOn from this junk, and try for some equal justice from here on.
    They lost their appetite when it became clear that she wasn't guilty of anything.

    Funny how that works.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

    Rune (01-29-2017)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    54,060
    Thanks
    5,582
    Thanked 8,154 Times in 6,973 Posts
    Groans
    5,333
    Groaned 1,492 Times in 1,445 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    You know I am correct shit stain...
    You got that right; because you are correctly a shit stain and your "predictions" suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckly J. Ewer View Post
    You could grab a cock sucking liar by his forehead and slit his fucking throat the gay assholes don't even care if you kill them...they would be glad to fucking die...
    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    52,271
    Thanks
    13,940
    Thanked 12,680 Times in 9,508 Posts
    Groans
    609
    Groaned 894 Times in 851 Posts

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    52,271
    Thanks
    13,940
    Thanked 12,680 Times in 9,508 Posts
    Groans
    609
    Groaned 894 Times in 851 Posts

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    55,977
    Thanks
    6,234
    Thanked 7,460 Times in 5,164 Posts
    Groans
    4,104
    Groaned 1,053 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    IMPEACH TRUMP NOW!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

Similar Threads

  1. when the donnald is impeached Pense will not be popular either
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-14-2017, 04:35 PM
  2. Could Obama be impeached over Obamacare?
    By Big Money in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 07:53 AM
  3. If Obama wins, he will be impeached
    By Dixie - In Memoriam in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 05:31 AM
  4. Should Obama be impeached?
    By Guns Guns Guns in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 03:15 PM
  5. Novak Says Clinton Should Not Have Been Impeached
    By OrnotBitwise in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •