Thread: The Greatest Inauguration of all Time

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Default The Greatest Inauguration of all Time

Preliminary Release 01/09/17 outline

FNI has confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt or any doubt at all that the inauguration of Donald J Trump will be the greatest, most wonderful, most splendid, and most likely miraculous event in all of history even surpassing Roman Emperors.

Dignitaries will appear on a massive jumbotron praising Donald, several dignitaries who have passed were video taped so they could be part of a president already rated above the likes of Washington, Lincoln, and Franklin Roosevelt.

Russian President Vladamir Putin will preface the event with a lip synced Pledge of Allegiance to America and Russia while First lady Melania will plagiarize Eleanor Roosevelt and Margaret Thatcher with a speech filled with tough love and let em eat cake lines in a dress that cost more than most Americans make in three lifetimes. Later the voices of John Barron and John Miller will emanate from the jumbotron singing how great he is.

President Trump's speech has already been rated right next to the 'Sermon on the Mount, it will ask not what you can do for your country, but how you help Donald become a billionaire in the next four years, it will be added as an addendum to the Bible and taught at Charter and Christian schools everywhere.

The Reverend Makemoney Jr will offer a pray that the rich pay no taxes with footnotes to include contacts in Swiss banks and the Cayman Islands. Call in phone lines will be run on TVs so Americans can donate to the ceremony, to building the Wall, and to pay for Trump Tower services as well as Mar-a-lago shrubbery and lawn work. Included in the speech will be information on making your organization, home or whatnot tax free and your generous gift tax free too.

Lottery tickets, t-shirts, baseball caps, and vodka will be sold by 501c vendors covered by Citizens United, no tax will be imposed on profits. Big sellers include T-shirts with Donald and Vladimir, current president Obama and Hillary behind bars, emaciated Mexican children trying to climb the Wall, Vodka duty free ads, Muslims being loaded on ships, and wealthy Americans surrounded by cash singing hallelujah ain't we great, ain't Donald great.

After the Donald has delivered his speech, 'From Russia with Love' will be sung as vendors tabulate their earning. Come one, come all, you voted for the greatest now give all you can, thanks for large gift donors will be broadcast live. Collection buckets will be passed around at this point to pay for minister's palatial palace and that wall down south.

Speech outline text subject to change. 1st Draft

'Fourscore and a few years ago our forefathers brought forth a nation where some said give me liberty or some said give me freedom and they asked not what the nation could do for them but what the free market would do for some. Kidding kidding. Mine came from Germany anyway. Fellow Americans I want you all to know we will be great again and what a wall you're gonna build in the spirit of can do America, your taxes will add gold to the white house just like my Trump tower, and you'll once more be able to buy your own healthcare free of government regulations or any regulations at all should you be able to afford it in the first place, if you're young who needs it anyway, right. You have nothing to fear unless you're Mexican or Muslim or Hillary or a democrat or trans or a women. Actually I like women so long as they walk behind me, I'm on number three now, three I married that is. Foreign women are the best, American women are way too pushy. I was kidding this whole election, but look where it got me. Amazing huh. All those speeches, all those words, I was great wasn't I, I have a good brain. I gotta give myself extra credit, how about those TV ratings during the debates, I should be paid, I got the corrupt and lying media so much advertising. I may have my lawyers look into that. Little Marco, lying Ted, no energy Bush, beat them all. And how about my cabinet, talk about inclusive, rich people, racists, antisemitics, conspiracy folk, even a token black. He thinks he is gonna fix the inner city, my family sure has made lots from government housing. Now I can sign off on my own housing projects.

And folks my policies will be great too, no more worries about global whatever, I have selected people for my cabinet that have nothing to do with science so we should be good for mining, drilling, polluting, and smog for years to come. Pipelines everywhere. So what if a little of Florida is under water, my voters live inland at gated resorts and places like the Villages. My faithful fans and followers will be fine. Education no worries there either, we'll have plenty of workers as public education remains underfunded and our Charter schools keep the cream at the top. Throw in a few Christian like schools and my base will only grow. We've had enough civil rights laws and financial regulation, let the speculation begin, too big to fail will be changed to we're so big we can't fail.

Well folks don't forget your baseball caps and t-shirts on your way out. If we are gonna be great you gotta wear my stuff and my buddy Vlad profits too. And don't believe the rumors, my sons ain't gonna hunt in Washington, they're looking more towards ducks and other vermin on the Chesapeake. It is gonna be a great four years, maybe eight if I can con enough people twice. Kidding kidding. Enjoy your day folks and buy buy buy make America great and me even greater if that is possible.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Althea (01-12-2017), christiefan915 (01-14-2017), Phantasmal (01-12-2017)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was happy to see all the views and counting, thanks.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"dis may just be one of dah greatest of all time speeches" 'Joey no socks'

http://media.crooksandliars.com/2017...1.mp4_high.mp4

Great read: 'The Making of Donald Trump' by David Cay Johnston

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

'A lot of people are saying' that this is going to be the greatest inauguration ever.

Not much music....but great nonetheless.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-12-2017)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default The Greatest Inauguration of all Time

Maybe you guys shouldn't watch.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear think it will be the greatest ever as they actually think they helped. Little did they know we have our own fake news networks such as Fox and Newsmax. Money in America buys nonsense every day so long as it keeps their mentally blind followers busy.

Guccifer20 talks a bit here about his role. http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38610402

Why do people on the right require large graphic images when they are posting or creating threads? It reminds me of Children's books. I can understand children liking pictures but are the minds of the right so immature large pictures are required? See above as example.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Addendum notes:

DJT writes, I'm hoping to be one of the eight who have more wealth than all the working stiffs in this wide world. It ain't rich people's fault they are poor, they should work to be rich too. Of course I still need lots of them, how am I going to make clothing profits if they got paid fairly? Life is tough folks you'll all be rewarded in the next world. Note to minister Makemoney Jr, add that to your sermon, someday the poor will inherit the earth. Ain't that a great line, wish I had thought of it.

Some think I'm just another Neville Chamberlain with my Russian bromance, and Paul and Mitch are little Nevilles, ah come on folks. And stop saying Jimmy Carter was tougher than me, Jimmy didn't want to build Hotels throughout annexed Russia lands. Why would DJT waste time serving in the Navy and building homes for needy people, you gotta be kidding.

And folks pay no attention to media, just follow DJT and just like my University grads you too will be rich and famous.

'In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.'

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...y-clinton.html

https://www.amazon.com/Plot-Hack-Ame...=books&ie=UTF8

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Addendum II education and 100 days or so

Listen folks even though Betsy DeVos' family gave 200 million to the republicans it had nothing to do with her selection as education salesperson and fund provider for charter schools and Christian schools. And you never know when a grizzle will come into a school, so I'm with Betsy on arming all children who are strong enough to handle a 45. And why should state governments help disabled students, let them help themselves like that disabled guy I told you about (shakes arms and hands) you know the one. How are they going to overcome their handicap if we help them all the time huh?

In my first hundred days I'll gonna be so popular so popular, first I'll rename Obamacare Trumpcare and insure everyone like my friend Bernie suggested, my favorability numbers will skyrocket, next that wall, second thoughts there cheap labor is very republican so we'll need to compromise on that pledge. Next we're gonna get rid of help for poor women and girls, you've heard of tough love right. Next no more cheap Chinese stuff in Walmart, it's time the poor spent money just like rich people do. Immigrants could be allowed so long as they sign an agreement to cheer me and vote for me, after all I am a narcissistic person, gotta be honest here. I talked of rebuilding roads and of course I talked of roads. Media make sure you note I talked of roads. And since roads were just talk all the money saved will go to the rich and boy will it trickle down. Maids, housekeepers, lawn workers, nannies, your time has come. Why pay taxes when you can deduct everything like me, we are gonna be smart smart Americans again. Stop and frisk, you ain't seen nothing yet, all people who aren't orange like me may be stopped and frisked and stopped and frisked. Our country will be so safe so safe. That will cut down on prisons and save save save. And we're gonna mine everywhere except in rich people neighborhoods of course. And drain that swamp will come too, but like I noted on other tough topics, swamp people understand the swamp so we'll keep em for a while.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Addendum II education and 100 days or so

Listen folks even though Betsy DeVos' family gave 200 million to the republicans it had nothing to do with her selection as education salesperson and fund provider for charter schools and Christian schools. And you never know when a grizzle will come into a school, so I'm with Betsy on arming all children who are strong enough to handle a 45. And why should state governments help disabled students, let them help themselves like that disabled guy I told you about (shakes arms and hands) you know the one. How are they going to overcome their handicap if we help them all the time huh?

In my first hundred days I'll gonna be so popular so popular, first I'll rename Obamacare Trumpcare and insure everyone like my friend Bernie suggested, my favorability numbers will skyrocket, next that wall, second thoughts there cheap labor is very republican so we'll need to compromise on that pledge. Next we're gonna get rid of help for poor women and girls, you've heard of tough love right. Next no more cheap Chinese stuff in Walmart, it's time the poor spent money just like rich people do. Immigrants could be allowed so long as they sign an agreement to cheer me and vote for me, after all I am a narcissistic person, gotta be honest here. I talked of rebuilding roads and of course I talked of roads. Media make sure you note I talked of roads. And since roads were just talk all the money saved will go to the rich and boy will it trickle down. Maids, housekeepers, lawn workers, nannies, your time has come. Why pay taxes when you can deduct everything like me, we are gonna be smart smart Americans again. Stop and frisk, you ain't seen nothing yet, all people who aren't orange like me may be stopped and frisked and stopped and frisked. Our country will be so safe so safe. That will cut down on prisons and save save save. And we're gonna mine everywhere except in rich people neighborhoods of course. And drain that swamp will come too, but like I noted on other tough topics, swamp people understand the swamp so we'll keep em for a while.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

While it is fun making fun of President [sic] Trump, I have to admit he is kinda embarrassing. His constant talk of crowd size and illegal voting is childish when it is isn't crying like some spoiled child. Americans will now pay for a useless wall and an inquiry into voting that has been done many times. The man is a bigger fool than anyone expected.

""Even if they build the wall, I will climb the wall. I bring a ladder the size of the wall, even from sticks or whatever, but I'll make it, and I'll jump over there," said José de Jesús Ramírez, a recently deported Mexican migrant whose wife and children are in the U.S." http://time.com/4649853/trump-wall-m...r-immigration/

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

While it is fun making fun of President [sic] Trump, I have to admit he is kinda embarrassing. His constant talk of crowd size and illegal voting is childish when it is isn't crying like some spoiled child. Americans will now pay for a useless wall and an inquiry into voting that has been done many times. The man is a bigger fool than anyone expected.

""Even if they build the wall, I will climb the wall. I bring a ladder the size of the wall, even from sticks or whatever, but I'll make it, and I'll jump over there," said José de Jesús Ramírez, a recently deported Mexican migrant whose wife and children are in the U.S." http://time.com/4649853/trump-wall-m...r-immigration/
    Just means he'll have farther to fall, when his ass is shoved off the ladder, at the top.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Then it's time for Jose's family to join him in ......MA - E - CO