Thread: Tom Arnold says he’s got recordings of Trump using racial slurs

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Tom Arnold says he’s got recordings of Trump using racial slurs

will the new ruler call his bluff or threaten to sue him to keep him quite???

Arnold appeared Friday on the The Dori Monson Show on KIRO-FM radio, where he revealed that he has a copy of the infamous recordings made while Trump was the star of NBC’s “The Apprentice” reality TV show, reported My Northwest.

The recordings are a compilation of various statements Trump made on camera that weren’t aired, and Arnold said those recordings have circulated within the entertainment industry.

“When the people sent it to me, it was funny,” Arnold said. “Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be president of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. ‘Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy.'”

Arnold said he was called Nov. 6 by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s agent, who was sitting next to Hillary Clinton and asked to release the recordings — but he refused in order to protect the show’s employees who made the video compilation.

“They said, ‘I need you to release him saying the N-word,’” Arnold said. “I said, ‘Well, now these people – two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement.’”

Monson said he’s sure those recordings would have sunk Trump’s campaign, but Arnold disagreed.

“I don’t think so,” Arnold said. “I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, he’s sitting matter of factly in front of, there has to be 30 people there, and he’s matter of factly saying all of this stuff. So I think they would have liked him more, the people, for being politically incorrect.”
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Not surprised considering what he said on the Billy Bush video. Also, it only takes one woman, who's pussy he grabbed, to come forward and file charges and he's done. Don't be surprised if that happens.
    Last edited by Brain Food; 12-21-2016 at 09:45 PM.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    will the new ruler call his bluff or threaten to sue him to keep him quite???

Arnold appeared Friday on the The Dori Monson Show on KIRO-FM radio, where he revealed that he has a copy of the infamous recordings made while Trump was the star of NBC’s “The Apprentice” reality TV show, reported My Northwest.

The recordings are a compilation of various statements Trump made on camera that weren’t aired, and Arnold said those recordings have circulated within the entertainment industry.

“When the people sent it to me, it was funny,” Arnold said. “Hundreds of people have seen these. It was sort of a Christmas video they put together. He wasn’t going to be president of the United States. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children. ‘Oh, this is so funny, this is this guy.'”

Arnold said he was called Nov. 6 by Arnold Schwarzenegger’s agent, who was sitting next to Hillary Clinton and asked to release the recordings — but he refused in order to protect the show’s employees who made the video compilation.

“They said, ‘I need you to release him saying the N-word,’” Arnold said. “I said, ‘Well, now these people – two editors and an associate producer — are scared to death. They’re scared of his people, they’re scared of they’ll never work again, there’s a $5 million confidentiality agreement.’”

Monson said he’s sure those recordings would have sunk Trump’s campaign, but Arnold disagreed.

“I don’t think so,” Arnold said. “I think if the people that like him saw him saying the N-word, he’s sitting matter of factly in front of, there has to be 30 people there, and he’s matter of factly saying all of this stuff. So I think they would have liked him more, the people, for being politically incorrect.”
    I have a recording of Bill eating falafel at a county fair......

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

if he did have these it would have come out during the election.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Lightbringer (12-22-2016)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Bullshit.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Hope springs eternal lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't think it would have made a difference.

They don't care about that stuff. It is amazing that Billy Bush lost his job for his conversation with Trump who got elected President.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Bill (12-22-2016)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Once Trump's supporters decided the Pussy Grabbing comment was okay, they were not going to care about a few "niggers" thrown around.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Nomad (12-22-2016)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

They don't care about that stuff. It is amazing that Billy Bush lost his job for his conversation with Trump who got elected President.
    Your last sentence speaks the truth. How true.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

irrelevant......it SURE isn't going to make a difference now......

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    irrelevant......it SURE isn't going to make a difference now......
    It might affect his ability to get anything done, the less popular he is the less political capitol he will have. It wont affect the election results, but it might affect his presidency results.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Once Trump's supporters decided the Pussy Grabbing comment was okay, they were not going to care about a few "niggers" thrown around.
    You're right.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Exactly.

They could've seen a video of Trump French kissing Putin's butthole while pledging allegiance to Mother Russia and it wouldn't have mattered.

Like Arnold said... it would've just made him even more popular with the rwnj's.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Bill (12-22-2016)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

It might affect his ability to get anything done, the less popular he is the less political capitol he will have. It wont affect the election results, but it might affect his presidency results.
    He'll be just as, if not more popular with those who voted for him and he couldn't be any less popular with those who didn't.

The only thing that would affect his Presidency is if he got arrested and indicted. But we know with the FBI Director and the Republican majority in his hip pocket, that will never happen, no matter what crimes he might commit or have committed.

He could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody....

Etc, etc.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

There are no worries....Mr. Trump has destroyed the enemy of free speech...POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. I just noticed it recently..but every business that I have frequented this xmast season has actually greeted me with the phrase "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Only the dead democrat party cares about such trivial things a locker room talk. What I find funny....is the way the left has suddenly morphed into Liberal McCarthites. What's next in order to display sour grapes?