Thread: Fooled yet again, how easy it seems

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Default Fooled yet again, how easy it seems

"Gingrich: Trump backing away from 'drain the swamp"

"President-elect Donald Trump campaigned on a promise to “drain the swamp” in Washington of corruption, but now that he’s preparing to move into the White House, Newt Gingrich said the Manhattan real estate mogul is looking to distance himself from that message."

"Trump’s Cabinet and other high-level appointments seem to have deviated somewhat from his “drain the swamp” message. After attacking Democrat Hillary Clinton regularly throughout the campaign for being too close to Wall Street banks, Trump has put three former Goldman Sachs executives in prominent White House positions

"His transition team was packed with lobbyists for the pharmaceutical, chemical, fossil fuel and tobacco industries. Under pressure, Trump’s team instituted a rigid lobbying ban that prompted some to leave, but the group orchestrating the president-elect’s transition still relies heavily on GOP insiders."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...e-swamp-232878

How long do you think it will take conservatives to realize that they've been played? Then again, talk radio has dozens of demogogues who have been around for decades getting rich preying upon the conservatives naivety

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You think the Obama voters who supported Trump are conservative?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    You think the Obama voters who supported Trump are conservative?
    Probably not, but there ain't a whole lot of them, for the most part their staying home hurt Clinton, and she still managed to get close to three million more votes

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Probably not, but there ain't a whole lot of them, for the most part their staying home hurt Clinton, and she still managed to get close to three million more votes
    There were enough to win her the election. There were numerous conservatives who voted for Trump because he was not Hillary Clinton. So no, they weren't fooled because they knew who Trump was

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There were enough to win her the election. There were numerous conservatives who voted for Trump because he was not Hillary Clinton. So no, they weren't fooled because they knew who Trump was
    But not that many "numerous conservatives," if there were we wouldn't be hearing the echo of some kind of supposed movement Trump is leading in the right wing media

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Take out the Northern Provence of Mexico....California and....LMAO. And you act like California is a mandate for the entire nation in spite of the fact that the majority of the STATES went to Trump? Now California represents the entire nation? Why? Because it has more illegal's per capita than any other state in the Union? There are over 3.4 million illegal immigrants in the state of California alone. What was that popular vote count again? You do comprehend the fact that when a census is taken (the stats used to award electoral votes in the Electoral College)....they count heads not registered voters? I say in the near future California might have as many as 70 EC votes.
    Last edited by Ralph; 12-21-2016 at 05:30 PM.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But not that many "numerous conservatives," if there were we wouldn't be hearing the echo of some kind of supposed movement Trump is leading in the right wing media
    Huh? What right wing media do you spend your whole day listening to?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Huh? What right wing media do you spend your whole day listening to?
    Never said "whole day,;" but now that you asked, Fox in the morning getting ready for work, talk radio as part of the dial switch on my drive during lunch, and occasionally when I get time on line the WSJ or Washington Examiner. For laughs, I often check out Drudge, InfoWars, or one of the many similar websites, always worth the entertainment, and it helps me understand where the conservative posters on sites as this are coming from

Now do you think you'll address the topic?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Address what? I explained why most conservatives voted for Trump and no they aren't fooled

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Take out the Northern Provence of Mexico....California and....LMAO. And you act like California is a mandate for the entire nation in spite of the fact that the majority of the STATES went to Trump? Now California represents the entire nation? Why? Because it has more illegal's per capita than any other state in the Union? There are over 3.4 million illegal immigrants in the state of California alone. What was that popular vote count again? You do comprehend the fact that when a census is taken (the stats used to award electoral votes in the Electoral College)....they count heads not registered voters? I say in the near future California might have as many as 70 EC votes.
    The concept you can't understand is that the people in California are Americans, their vote counts just as much as any other Americas's vote does, even the guy in Salina, Kansas, and it cracks me up, every time I see this lame attempt to explain the popular vote the areas and numbers change

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

The concept you can't understand is that the people in California are Americans, their vote counts just as much as any other Americas's vote does, even the guy in Salina, Kansas, and it cracks me up, every time I see this lame attempt to explain the popular vote the areas and numbers change
    And those votes were fairly represented by the electoral college. What is the problem?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

No....3.4 million people in California are not citizens of the United States they are criminally inside the border of the US...yet they are being counted in the US CENSUS and used in calculating awarded Federal Tax Payer monies as well as growing the districts inside California were they are being counted in the Census for the EC. Its a CON GAME...no wonder they want to hire lawyers (at the US TAXPAYER EXPENSE (its always other peoples money that liberals want to spend) for illegals, they are counting heads with the California politicians being rewarded in using that money to purchase their next term in office by providing more FREE SHIT that is being paid for by the other 49 states.

I suppose that you have never heard of the one vote one citizen? Or the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution? The entire state of California should be cut off from any form of Federal Aid..until they get their house in order and comply with the rule of law.

As I said, evil is as evil does.

http://www.civilrights.org/census/me...rch.yahoo.com/

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, not all votes count as much as others
    Here's the formula: Take the number of voters in a state. Divide the number of EC votes from a state by the number of voters in the state. You now have the value of a vote from that state.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Democrats need to move to Montana. Spread yourselves out a little bit. You gotta take it from streets... to the fields. Get Soros to buy up some little town for you guys. He can put in a Whole Foods and a Starbucks at the very least. Make yourselves a little slice of paradise where your votes will have greater impact.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

They've basically admitted at this point that the whole campaign was a con.

And Corey L. smoothed it over w/ his "Trump's supporters know not to take him literally" thing. Makes all of those who got conned feel special, "in the know," so they ignore what happened.

A good psychologist could make a career out of this election.