Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: DC Junkies

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 27 Times in 27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    I presume "Ass winking" is an actual act that can be mastered with special practice.

a] And the act of gargling an anus.
    Vs
    b] Gargle it. (Ass-wink).

I will pass on this offer. But I am flattered.
    Darn it, bhaktajan: this post is very VERY funny!!!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Welcome hd79, I hope the teachers here put you at the front of the class. No?
    Thanks for the welcome, but as always, it doesn't take much to place in front of you

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

I have a most self-centered admission to make:

I feel like DCJunkies was taken down due to my last Posted Thread [posted approx 3 days before the site died].

OTOH, it's just my virtual ego thinking this.
    Nah, Romper, despite your over sized ego, the place that hosted the previous board were control freak Net Nanny's. So much so, they even suspended a well respected board involved in the medical field, due to the excuse of "adult content" and their infamous 25a clause "just because we can".

Like I said, I'm trying to get the old board back up and going, if anyone is interested.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Merry Christmas, William. I hope you were a good boy this year and voted for Trump.
    I twas not, I made a protest vote!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I twas not, I made a protest vote!!!!
    we have done our share of wandering in the desert -I actually go back to BillMaher boards along with Slowhand and Althea

I've never expected the Trump hate to go as far as it did thought.. Althea isn't wrapped right anymore
    -believing in Collusion and Russian money laundering

for all the fighting though me and BAC did over Hillary, Libya, racism et all -we always gave each other the mutual respect going back to an earlier board that whatshername ran..

I do hope BAC is well and happy in in his pursuits

6. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Rune (07-01-2019)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    we have done our share of wandering in the desert -I actually go back to BillMaher boards along with Slowhand and Althea

I've never expected the Trump hate to go as far as it did thought.. Althea isn't wrapped right anymore

for all the fighting though me and BAC did over Hillary, Libya, racism et all -we always gave each other the mutual respect going back to an earlier board that whatshername ran..

Yes, I know that, I was there as well... After the clone wars & everyone invaded NUTSHELL, I left, & I went over to BM (nothing personal...lol)... Was good for a few years then we ended up @ political grove & Rumblevillians? Can't recall exactly what she called it..... etc etc...

Yes, times & ppl change, views etc.... Best we not take ourselves or our opinions to seriously, IMHO anyways... I guess it is just human nature, we all agree on 99.9% but wanna fight & hate about that damn .1%...........lol

I miss BAC as well, Eman of course but some of the others like Slow, Dada, wayside etc.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

I don't remember you at Bill Maher. What was your name there?

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, I know that, I was there as well... After the clone wars & everyone invaded NUTSHELL, I left, & I went over to BM (nothing personal...lol)... Was good for a few years then we ended up @ political grove & Rumblevillians? Can't recall exactly what she called it..... etc etc...

Yes, times & ppl change, views etc.... Best we not take ourselves or our opinions to seriously, IMHO anyways... I guess it is just human nature, we all agree on 99.9% but wanna fight & hate about that damn .1%...........lol

I miss BAC as well, Eman of course but some of the others like Slow, Dada, wayside etc.......
    Omg, I'd totally forgotten Nutshell. lmao. Wow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Bill (06-24-2019)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Omg, I'd totally forgotten Nutshell. lmao. Wow.
    Heathen Angel.. It was real slow when I first got there.. My first political message board, was tired of sports etc..

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Heathen Angel.. It was real slow when I first got there.. My first political message board, was tired of sports etc..
    That's right. I couldn't remember her name. She was in Ohio. She was big time on the Bill Maher board, involved in all the drama with Phoenix, remember her? Do you remember jrock? Soo funny.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's right. I couldn't remember her name. She was in Ohio. She was big time on the Bill Maher board, involved in all the drama with Phoenix, remember her? Do you remember jrock? Soo funny.
    I only recall the name... Heathen Angel was very cool, I would talk to her late @ night.. She had some set up-way back then that if someone messaged her etc she would be in bed & get up to reply, talk on etc... Wonder she got any sleep....... Did you go on her site??

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I only recall the name... Heathen Angel was very cool, I would talk to her late @ night.. She had some set up-way back then that if someone messaged her etc she would be in bed & get up to reply, talk on etc... Wonder she got any sleep....... Did you go on her site??
    Oh yes I was on the site. It must have been about 13-15 years ago. I remember I got my oldest dog during the time I was posting on that board and he is 13 now. I think this was long after I had posted there a while. Dang, it's been a long time. Have we been posting together for almost 20 years?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Bill (06-25-2019)

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh yes I was on the site. It must have been about 13-15 years ago. I remember I got my oldest dog during the time I was posting on that board and he is 13 now. I think this was long after I had posted there a while. Dang, it's been a long time. Have we been posting together for almost 20 years?
    Wow, it has been a long time...

There was a guy, his name was Nathan, a med student (that drank a bit more than he should) that was there & @ BM, & I can't recall his handle but I meet him on a Dodgers site & he was going by JarjarDuncan(the basketball player) anyway he told me about NUTSHELL & BM originally..

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow, it has been a long time...

There was a guy, his name was Nathan, a med student (that drank a bit more than he should) that was there & @ BM, & I can't recall his handle but I meet him on a Dodgers site & he was going by JarjarDuncan(the basketball player) anyway he told me about NUTSHELL & BM originally..
    I remember that guy -- can't remember his name either. He was nice though.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I remember that guy -- can't remember his name either. He was nice though.
    Yes, he was, but he changed his name to many times.. There was a few others from BM (women) that were also friends of his but I can't recall the names, there were @ PG, RV & DCJ when everyone fist came over, but wandered away after a while... He is prob working real hard now as an awesome Dr somewhere...