Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are the stand your ground gun nuts?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    What anniversary will it be for OJ?
    I wasn't aware that he had to defend his life!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

zimmerman is the gift that keeps in giving.

I remember liberals saying he would be in jail any day now.. that was back in 2013. Since then a violent assaulter that attacked zimmerman is in jail where he belongs. You just can't jimmy rustle the zimmy hustle.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 2,991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    Let the jury speak, but it don't look good for the shooter. This is from www.nola.com: "Huber testified Will Smith was shot seven times in the back and once on his left side -- under the arm on the side of his chest. The bullets struck one of Smith's lungs, his heart and spleen, Huber testified. Some of those organs were hit more than once. His spinal cord was also struck, Huber said."
    Shot seven times in the back? How can this be anything BUT murder? As a certified "stand your ground gun nut", I have no dog in this fight.
    I agree. He seems to be not only guilty ... but very, very guilty.

Edit: Oh, and I meant to add that, given the evidence I've read/seen, I'd feel the same if he was a Lilly white guy. Wrong is wrong.
    Last edited by leaningright; 04-30-2017 at 04:31 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to leaningright For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (05-01-2017)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Now I have never hid my views that gun fetishist are people missing a few chromosomes who should be thrown screaming from a helicopter. Oh not because I don't believe in guns. I'm not against guns. Hell I'm not even against people shooting each other. It's the American way. I honestly don't care who gets shot. Parents, school teachers, kids, fuckem. Let them get shot. Doesn't bother me.

But the whining hypocrisy of gun fetishist does. They made a national hero out of a needle dick loser like Zimmerman for shooting a defenseless black kid. Hey the little fucker was wearing a hoody and was armed with skittles. He obviously deserved to be shot.

But where are the gun fetishist now during the Will Smith murder trial? Why aren't they making a hero out of Cardell Hayes. He's hiding behind "Stand your ground laws" like needle dick Zimmerman did. Hell Hayes shot an unarmed black man too....shouldn't that make him a hero like Zimmerman to the gun fetishist?

Why aren't Zimmerman worshipers like Grind not picking the peanuts out of his shit too? Where the fuck is Wayne LaPierre and why isn't he screaming bloody murder about this violation of Cardell Hayes gun rights? Could it be because Cardell Hayes is black too?

Oh no it couldn't possibly be that!

Shit like this is why gun fetishist give me the creeps. They're like the dirty old man in a trench coat standing outside a Convent. They just give me the willies.

oh...in case some of you NRA Gun fetishist want to get a woody...here's a link for you.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-day-testimony
    And the thing I hate about gun haters are the lies they tell us . . . that they are gun owners and 'support the 2nd Amendment' but that they don't really care about guns or the issue in general, it's the players not the game that gets them going.

All they have to argue with is disingenuousness and denigrating characterizations and false narratives and framing the issue so they are justified in dismissing any oppositional argument.

It's always the same tactics . . . denigrate > demean > demonize > dismiss > declare victory.

You have no interest in having a real discussion on the facts and merits of either case because you are incapable of comprehending anything beyond calling names and assigning vulgar motives.

Who on the "gun fetishist" side needs to engage with you at the rate the pro-gun side is winning?

Go pick the peanuts out of Bloomberg's shit.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    the shooter was arrested, a jury spoke, and justice was done....case closed.
    The case should have been closed without any arrest (and was originally).

The arrest was a political stunt, the trial was racist theater, thankfully justice was done by the jury.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Black Guy View Post
    Zimmerman didn't use Stand Your Ground as a defense you inbred stupid fuck
    It wasn't a main argument. It was a gun-grab situation so the actual facts of the case make it straight-up self defense.

But the judge's direction to the jury included it.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Now I have never hid my views that gun fetishist are people missing a few chromosomes who should be thrown screaming from a helicopter. Oh not because I don't believe in guns. I'm not against guns. Hell I'm not even against people shooting each other. It's the American way. I honestly don't care who gets shot. Parents, school teachers, kids, fuckem. Let them get shot. Doesn't bother me.

But the whining hypocrisy of gun fetishist does. They made a national hero out of a needle dick loser like Zimmerman for shooting a defenseless black kid. Hey the little fucker was wearing a hoody and was armed with skittles. He obviously deserved to be shot.

But where are the gun fetishist now during the Will Smith murder trial? Why aren't they making a hero out of Cardell Hayes. He's hiding behind "Stand your ground laws" like needle dick Zimmerman did. Hell Hayes shot an unarmed black man too....shouldn't that make him a hero like Zimmerman to the gun fetishist?

Why aren't Zimmerman worshipers like Grind not picking the peanuts out of his shit too? Where the fuck is Wayne LaPierre and why isn't he screaming bloody murder about this violation of Cardell Hayes gun rights? Could it be because Cardell Hayes is black too?

Shit like this is why gun fetishist give me the creeps. They're like the dirty old man in a trench coat standing outside a Convent. They just give me the willies.

oh...in case some of you NRA Gun fetishist want to get a woody...here's a link for you.

Race bait much? That pile of 'straw' you just shucked out of your ass could spontaneously combust. Just how does one single individual change the guarantees of the 2nd amendment? Its not like the 2nd has not been regulated to hell and back. Idea.......what if you communists who are always attacking the constitution and its guaranteed rights of speech and self protection....enforce the laws that already exist? Its much better than your bigoted propaganda.
    Last edited by Ralph; 04-30-2017 at 05:24 PM. Reason: because I want to

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or could it be, because the media and the liberals didn't make it a daily public issue.

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    Let the jury speak, but it don't look good for the shooter. This is from www.nola.com: "Huber testified Will Smith was shot seven times in the back and once on his left side -- under the arm on the side of his chest. The bullets struck one of Smith's lungs, his heart and spleen, Huber testified. Some of those organs were hit more than once. His spinal cord was also struck, Huber said."
    Shot seven times in the back? How can this be anything BUT murder? As a certified "stand your ground gun nut", I have no dog in this fight.
    and if it was a government authorized killer with a badge, the only excuse would be 'i feared for my life', and 90% of you statist fucktards would be ignoring it.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,332 Times in 10,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I wasn't aware that he had to defend his life!!
    lol

Stick with that delusion that Zimmerman did.

What do you think OJ's attorneys were doing in court. Defending his virginity?

Stupid fucktard.

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol

Stick with that delusion that Zimmerman did.

What do you think OJ's attorneys were doing in court. Defending his virginity?

Stupid fucktard.
    You still haven't provided anything that shows OJ was defending himself or that he even tried too use that as a defense.

CHECKMATE - YOU LOSE - LOSER.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,332 Times in 10,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You still haven't provided anything that shows OJ was defending himself or that he even tried too use that as a defense.

CHECKMATE - YOU LOSE - LOSER.

Man, trying to communicate with functional illiterates is really a chore.

Court, man, court was what I was referring to. How dense can you be?

And your delusion that Zimmerman was fighting for his life? You are a gullible little twatwaddle, aren't you?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Rune (05-01-2017)

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And your delusion that Zimmerman was fighting for his life? You are a gullible little twatwaddle, aren't you?
    NOW-NOW, there's no need for you to try and flip the board over; just because you failed so miserably.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abatis View Post
    It wasn't a main argument. It was a gun-grab situation so the actual facts of the case make it straight-up self defense.

But the judge's direction to the jury included it.
    But Zimmerman didn't use it. He didn't need to. As you stated it was straight up self defense.

I wonder what the Motts of the world would do of a six foot mandingo was bashing his head into the concrete.

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Were you there?

Tell ya what. Let me bang your head into the concrete 10 times and you tell me if at any point you feel your life is in danger?

Bottom line

Trayvon = dead
    Zimmerman = free man

Both are good things