Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Maher calls out Trumpkin evangelicals for what they are: Shameless hypocrites

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post
    I am the shit on the toilet paper trailing from Hilliary's shoe as she steps down from her campaign bus.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

For annata:

“Trump has nothing in common with Jesus.” Maher explained. “Jesus healed the blind, Trump mocks the handicapped. Jesus turned the other cheek, Trump grabs your pussy. Jesus turned water into wine, Trump just whines. The Bible says, ‘Thou shalt not covet they neighbor’s wife.’ Trump says, ‘Fine, what about my daughter?'”

Despite all that, Maher said, “They went for the foul-mouthed, pussy-grabber.”

If you wanna see the funny stuff Cos, you gotta watch the clip.
    Right....their sin is greater than yours. Its typical Alinsky 101. Accuse those who represent morality (certainly not the democrats) with being immoral. Again....the burnt pot attempting to call the kettle black.

Now Mr. Maher demands a religious test before voting....when his stated position is that religion has no place in politics. Then why "bitch" when those he opposes play by his own rules? This is the type of liberal that would whine if someone pissed in his cornflakes. But....its the conservatives that are "hypocrites" right...err...left BILL? Now he's bitching because his opponent is acting like a democrat candidate? Priceless. The BIBLE SAYS....coming from someone who states that religion has no place in government....but there is a religious test demanded by him? You want to see hypocrisy Bill?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is said you will know them by their fruits.. We have seen the dirty's fruits & we see those that worship the beast, I mean him.....

You had a few "real" Christians to choose from & ya'll chose a anti-CHRISTian....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

if we can know them by their fruits and Hilliary is your fruit, what do you think we know you to be?......

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is said you will know them by their fruits.. We have seen the dirty's fruits & we see those that worship the beast, I mean him.....

You had a few "real" Christians to choose from & ya'll chose a anti-CHRISTian....
    No hypocrisy with that logic....move.org, nothing to see here folks. LMAO Does being the subject of 2 FBI investigations (one for email...one for pay to play Clinton foundation) count as a FRUIT?

I enjoy the way you communist liberals are self professed experts concerning Christian doctrine...when the actual source of the Doctrine tells us Government agents do not have to be Christians to do the will of God nor for a Christian to support that Government as a Christian's duty is to support the governments of the world and still obey Christian doctrine. Why?

Governments are used by God to punish the unjust. As the Apostle pointed out concerning the government, "For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil; be afraid; for he (the government) does not bear the sword in vain (meaning that capital punishment is authorized by God and carried out by government agents)" -- Rom 13:4

Governments are used by God to carry out vengeance because the Christian is not to engage in vengeance (Rom 12:19)

Another Apostle of the Christ besides Paul, who was referenced in Romans......Peter says the same thing, Governments are used by God to punish evil -- 1 Peter 2:14

In fact the Bible tells us we are to expect government corruption, as such is the nature of man -- Eccl. 5:8

But still we are to give unto Caesar that which is Caesars'....be it respect and obedience or taxes because we live under those same laws as do the evil elements of society and are subject to the same punitive actions when we do not obey.

Thus...what is the Christian to do when neither of his choices represent total righteousness? Choose wisely as to which POLICY will best serve Christianity. Personally....I have become undecided and will not know until I cast the ballot...but I will leave the results in the hands of God, as He is the one that eventually appoints all governments..and uses them whether they accept His authority or not. Again...personally I believe that God allowed the democrats to gain corrupt power to make an object lesson, those who reject God....God rejects them. As judging by the downfall of the United States over the past 60 years....time is running out for a full scale repentance revival. Thank God life is short.
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-07-2016 at 10:13 AM.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Bill Maher is now a theologian? Who cares what comes out of his mouth? Not me for sure.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    No hypocrisy with that logic....move.org, nothing to see here folks. LMAO Does being the subject of 2 FBI investigations (one for email...one for pay to play Clinton foundation) count as a FRUIT?

I enjoy the way you communist liberals are self professed experts concerning Christian doctrine...when the actual source of the Doctrine tells us Government agents do not have to be Christians to do the will of God nor for a Christian to support that Government as a Christian's duty is to support the governments of the world and still obey Christian doctrine. Why?

Governments are used by God to punish the unjust. As the Apostle pointed out concerning the government, "For he is God's minister to you for good. But if you do evil; be afraid; for he (the government) does not bear the sword in vain (meaning that capital punishment is authorized by God and carried out by government agents)" -- Rom 13:4

Governments are used by God to carry out vengeance because the Christian is not to engage in vengeance (Rom 12:19)

Another Apostle of the Christ besides Paul, who was referenced in Romans......Peter says the same thing, Governments are used by God to punish evil -- 1 Peter 2:14

In fact the Bible tells us we are to expect government corruption, as such is the nature of man -- Eccl. 5:8

But still we are to give unto Caesar that which is Caesars'....be it respect and obedience or taxes because we live under those same laws as do the evil elements of society and are subject to the same punitive actions when we do not obey.

Thus...what is the Christian to do when neither of his choices represent total righteousness? Choose wisely as to which POLICY will best serve Christianity. Personally....I have become undecided and will not know until I cast the ballot...but I will leave the results in the hands of God, as He is the one that eventually appoints all governments..and uses them whether they accept His authority or not. Again...personally I believe that God allowed the democrats to gain corrupt power to make an object lesson, those who reject God....God rejects them. As judging by the downfall of the United States over the past 60 years....time is running out for a full scale repentance revival. Thank God life is short.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.
    Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.
    Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

Epicurus

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent.
    Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent.
    Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?
    illogical.....it ignores the fact he made US able to prevent evil....an example of this is the recent election which prevented Hilliary from becoming the president.......

We call him God because he was able to create us to prevent evil. He was willing to let us prevent evil. Whence cometh evil?........from our refusal to do what we are able........

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

For annata:

“Trump has nothing in common with Jesus.” Maher explained. “Jesus healed the blind, Trump mocks the handicapped. Jesus turned the other cheek, Trump grabs your pussy. Jesus turned water into wine, Trump just whines. The Bible says, ‘Thou shalt not covet they neighbor’s wife.’ Trump says, ‘Fine, what about my daughter?'”

Despite all that, Maher said, “They went for the foul-mouthed, pussy-grabber.”

If you wanna see the funny stuff Cos, you gotta watch the clip.
    Bill who? And and who cares what some actor thinks or says? Priceless. He is singing to his choir....gullible young ass wipes who continue to pay his bills. But...we should pay attention to him....because......he got all his projections correct concerning Trump and Hillary won? Popcorn? Truth? God appointed Trump so moral people could laugh at people such as this......

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    illogical.....it ignores the fact he made US able to prevent evil....an example of this is the recent election which prevented Hilliary from becoming the president.......

We call him God because he was able to create us to prevent evil. He was willing to let us prevent evil. Whence cometh evil?........from our refusal to do what we are able........
    Such horseshit

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bill who? And and who cares what some actor thinks or says? Priceless. He is singing to his choir....gullible young ass wipes who continue to pay his bills. But...we should pay attention to him....because......he got all his projections correct concerning Trump and Hillary won? Popcorn? Truth? God appointed Trump so moral people could laugh at people such as this......
    ??Isn't the trump a person such as this? He was/is an entertainer just like Maher..

Where in the bible does Jesus call for "moral ppl", which I guess means ppl like yourself, to laugh @ others??

Jesus is going to use a man who is as bad, if not worse than most "moral ppl"??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

??Isn't the trump a person such as this? He was/is an entertainer just like Maher..

Where in the bible does Jesus call for "moral ppl", which I guess means ppl like yourself, to laugh @ others??

Jesus is going to use a man who is as bad, if not worse than most "moral ppl"??
    Indeed, God uses who He wants, when He wants, without permission of the man. God does not produce evil....man does through his free will decisions, as man is made in the image of God....God is a spirit, thus man is like God in the fact that he can and does choose between good and evil. God allows nature to take its course, there is nothing evil in nature, nature is neither good nor evil, there are NO sins in the animal kingdom, only man is capable of sinning. God does not make man sin...man chooses to go against the revealed laws of morality that God has revealed. The law only defines sin, it does not engage sin, man does that.

Thus...God can and does make predetermined plans and makes them come true not because He can see into some magical future that does not yet exist, even God can't see into a future that is not guaranteed to exist. God makes plans of what He sometimes wants to happen...He then manipulates this natural world through natural events to make that which He has predetermined come to pass. God does not need the permission of man to manipulate that which He has created...He just plans and then executes that plan WHEN THE TIME that HE HAS PREDETERMINED COMES TO PASS.

God does not require men to be Special to use them, He has no respect of person, the Christian is no more valuable to God than the sinner...the rain falls on everyone equally, naturally.

All the above can be demonstrated to be True Doctrine as revealed in Scripture.

As I have judged, as based upon the objective testable evidence....your guild is nothing but pure EVIL and God loves a good Joke just like everyone. If you don't believe that simply look at the duck billed platypus.

God appoints ALL GOVERMENTS. Romans 13:1-7

FYI: The difference between your entertainer and TRUMP? Trump is PRESIDENT ELECT....mr. bill is a demonstrated liar that never gets anything correct as proven by the facts. Another difference? mr. bill is a self professed social elite communist, that hypocritically uses gullible asses such as you to make his own personal fortune. Mr Trump is a free market capitalist. God decided to appoint the capitalist this time around...he did not require your permission nor mr. bills....He just did it because He is God and can do it...what His plans are....who knows...only God.

And me? I love a good Joke....you were already measuring the drapes for Hillary. God said, no, not this time...do not pass go, go directly to jail.
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-16-2016 at 08:21 PM.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indeed, God uses who He wants, when He wants, without permission of the man. God does not produce evil....man does through his free will decisions, as man is made in the image of God....God is a spirit, thus man is like God in the fact that he can and does choose between good and evil. God allows nature to take its course, there is nothing evil in nature, nature is neither good nor evil, there are NO sins in the animal kingdom, only man is capable of sinning. God does not make man sin...man chooses to go against the revealed laws of morality that God has revealed. The law only defines sin, it does not engage sin, man does that.

Thus...God can and does make predetermined plans and makes them come true not because He can see into some magical future that does not yet exist, even God can't see into a future that is not guaranteed to exist. God makes plans of what He sometimes wants to happen...He then manipulates this natural world through natural events to make that which He has predetermined come to pass. God does not need the permission of man to manipulate that which He has created...He just plans and then executes that plan WHEN THE TIME that HE HAS PREDETERMINED COMES TO PASS.

God does not require men to be Special to use them, He has no respect of person, the Christian is no more valuable to God than the sinner...the rain falls on everyone equally, naturally.

All the above can be demonstrated to be True Doctrine as revealed in Scripture.

As I have judged, as based upon the objective testable evidence....your guild is nothing but pure EVIL and God loves a good Joke just like everyone. If you don't believe that simply look at the duck billed platypus.
    You are no one to judge anyone~something you should not forget!!

What is my guild & where is that in the bible............???

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are no one to judge anyone~something you should not forget!!

What is my guild & where is that in the bible............???
    Wrong.....you are not to JUDGE unjustly. Just as declared in Scripture. Everyone makes judgments based upon the available evidence...they are called decisions.

What the Christ (Jesus) declares about judgment is as such, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment." In other words, don't judge someone concerning the splinter in their eye in a hypocritical fashion when you have a board in your own eye. A righteous judgment is one based upon TRUTH as determined through the evidential findings of fact. There is nothing wrong with a valid judgement. One would never be able to make it through life void of making any judgments. The type of judgment the Christ was warning against is the hypocritical unrighteous judgment...i.e., LIES, false accusations based upon unproven facts of evidence...you know a DEMOCRAT judgement practice...based upon evil propaganda.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Wrong.....you are not to JUDGE unjustly. Just as declared in Scripture. Everyone makes judgments based upon the available evidence...they are called decisions.

What the Christ (Jesus) declares about judgment is as such, "Judge not according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment." In other words, don't judge someone concerning the splinter in their eye in a hypocritical fashion when you have a board in your own eye. A righteous judgment is one based upon TRUTH as determined through the evidential findings of fact. There is nothing wrong with a valid judgement. One would never be able to make it through life void of making any judgments. The type of judgment the Christ was warning against is the hypocritical unrighteous judgment...i.e., LIES, false accusations based upon unproven facts of evidence...you know a DEMOCRAT judgement practice...based upon evil propaganda.
    Kinda sad, I thought you were the smarter Eve...

I think I read the Christ will be doing the judgement, not the Ralph............