Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, USFREEDOM911, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.1, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, CFM, Seahawk and Face, Your

Thread: Video: Trump sexually humiliating former Miss Universe in front of an audience

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Default Video: Trump sexually humiliating former Miss Universe in front of an audience

A video taken in 2011 has surfaced of Donald Trump joking that former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins is "not very bright" in front of a crowd of thousands before grabbing and kissing her. The video, unearthed by the Huffington Post, showed a corporate speech Trump gave in Sydney, Australia in which he called Hawkins to the stage to demonstrate a point about using revenge to succeed in business. He first explained to the audience that he had been angry with Hawkins because he thought she had declined to introduce him at the event.

"I'll give you an example: Jennifer Hawkins. Where's Jennifer? Where's she sitting? Get over here, Jennifer," Trump said. "This is about getting even."

Hawkins, laughing, explained there was a "miscommunication with her management." "Of course I wanted to come here," she said.

Trump continued: "I was actually going to get up and tell you that Jennifer is a beautiful girl on the outside, but she's not very bright. That wouldn't have been true, but I would have said it anyway." He then explained, using a sexual pun, that Hawkins attended the event after all.

"You know what? She came tonight. She came — came, she came, she came," he said, adding that "they have some filthy minds in Australia" after the audience laughed.

Trump then put his arm around Hawkins' waist and kissed her, as she turned her head and put her forearm against his chest to push him away.

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016...univ/21594673/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

I don't see it... both happy, both laughing & smiling, put his arm around her, gave her a kiss on the cheek, she didn't push him back, still laughing, returned to her seat.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-30-2016)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I don't see it... both happy, both laughing & smiling, put his arm around her, gave her a kiss on the cheek, she didn't push him back, still laughing, returned to her seat.
    She pushed his chest, turned her head, and wiped her face with her hand.

And you think his comments about her being not very bright, and also that "she came, she came, she came", are appropriate?

― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (10-30-2016)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Good grief. Personally, I don't care for it. They both turned away at the same time, looking at something behind them (maybe the big screen?)Evidently everybody there (including Miss U.) laughed through it all and that was the end of it. She was smiling and laughing as she left the stage and that was that.

My goodness have you never exhibited bad, rude, mean, objectionable behavior in your life??? I know I have.....and it was for quite a number of years.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

And you think his comments about her being not very bright...
    Uh, didn't he say after that that it wouldn't be true? You gotta step back. Your unhinged. There was nothing in that video. It's a great big nothingburger

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

:lol: Desperate Christie Fag. Back at it again.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

MAGA MAN (10-30-2016)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Uh, didn't he say after that that it wouldn't be true? You gotta step back. Your unhinged. There was nothing in that video. It's a great big nothingburger
    Nothing that we didn't know, but most pertinent is that he admits that he'll say anything (true or not) in order to attack someone who's 'wronged' him.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Video: Trump sexually humiliating former Miss Universe in front of an audience

She pushed his chest, turned her head, and wiped her face with her hand.

And you think his comments about her being not very bright, and also that "she came, she came, she came", are appropriate?
    Good grief, that is just tongue in cheek humour. He said jokingly, that she was not very bright because he thought she had snubbed him.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

MAGA MAN (10-30-2016)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    That was typical Trump, cloaking the zinger with a disclaimer, and she's not the first he's used this ploy on. "I was actually going to get up and tell you that Jennifer is a beautiful girl on the outside, but she's not very bright. That wouldn't have been true, but I would have said it anyway." Not he would have said it... HE DID SAY IT. The words are out there. And the sexual innuendo was reprehensible. This is the guy that fumed for weeks about Rubio saying he has small hands yet has no second thoughts about inflicting the same on random women who would have a hard time fighting back.

I swear you guys are all clueless about the way women think and how this kind of language affects them. Maybe you'll all get your eyes opened after the election.

― Charles Dickens

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Good grief, that is just tongue in cheek humour. He said jokingly, that she was not very bright because he thought she had snubbed him.

It's inappropriate "humor." He called her up on stage and humiliated her in front of thousands. Seriously I don't understand why men think women should uncomplainingly accept being the butt of smutty humor.

― Charles Dickens

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's inappropriate "humor." He called her up on stage and humiliated her in front of thousands. Seriously I don't understand why men think women should uncomplainingly accept being the butt of smutty humor.
    Sorry, don't agree. It was just harmless banter in my opinion, the real crime here was that it wasn't that funny. To my mind the most overused word today is inappropriate, it's like the world has reverted back to Victorian times in some respects. I frankly think there is little that is off limits for humour, and I truly resent sanctimonious self appointed hall monitors like Twatsky deciding what is verboten or zulässig.

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 10-30-2016 at 01:09 PM.