Thread: Gingrich, leader of fight to impeach Clinton, calls Kelly out

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Default Gingrich, leader of fight to impeach Clinton, calls Kelly out

Anyone catch that exchange?

What an unbelievable hypocrite. Saying she's "fascinated with sex" after a few weeks of coverage, compared to how much time he spent taking Clinton down in the '90's.

Check it on youtube, and check the comments section underneath the video. Trump/Gingrich have really made America safe for disgusting sexists & misogynists again.

Make no mistake: these people hate women. They absolutely despise women.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-26-2016), Leonthecat (10-25-2016), Phantasmal (10-26-2016), zappasguitar (10-26-2016)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

What an unbelievable hypocrite. Saying she's "fascinated with sex" after a few weeks of coverage, compared to how much time he spent taking Clinton down in the '90's.

Check it on youtube, and check the comments section underneath the video. Trump/Gingrich have really made America safe for disgusting sexists & misogynists again.

who hates women? is it Gingrich now?

I saww part of it. She fillibustered Pence -not letting him respond to anything but her agenda.
    Did you hear what she said "I'm all for protecting women" -once she said that she injected herself into the political process
    and she was no longer a reporter, she was there to push her POV.

I didn't see Gingrich - hope fully he called her out on it..and whatever he said in the 90's doesn't have anything to do what
    the media has been pushing over and over in concert with the Clinton campaign.

She is one of the few still making this the lead story every night though.

( see what you are missing on FOX? it's a whole new ballgame now that Aisles is gone)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Newt stood his ground. She's been off the leash for weeks. Obsessed with anything regarding sex and Trump. She just can't let it go. The hypocrisy of all these leftie supposed tough as nails "I am woman hear me roar" feminists is so tiring. And, some men, too for that matter.

As if all these feminazis and politicians have never heard or spoken disparaging gender remarks. Men to women and women to men. Good grief it's done all the time here in this forum. None of it is right, but it's a reality in this world. A pack of women who see a hunk of a man, exchange all kinds of crude language about him. It doesn't mean they hate men. And, guys do the same about women.

Then you have the media types like Kelly who is one of many complaining that they want to know more about a candidate's stance on the issues instead of distracting side stories. When given the chance to do that with the candidate or their surrogates, instead go into full National Enquirer mode. They pick a fight and when the fight comes back to them, they start whining and protesting about the person's 'anger issues'. Give me a break. She can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Last edited by Stretch; 10-25-2016 at 10:58 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At Stretch For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (10-26-2016), Phantasmal (10-26-2016)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Darth Omar (10-26-2016)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    She's been off the leash for weeks. Obsessed with anything regarding sex and Trump. She just can't let it go. The hypocrisy of all these leftie supposed tough as nails "I am woman hear me roar" feminists is so tiring. And, some men, too for that matter.

As if all these feminazis and politicians have never heard or spoken disparaging gender remarks. Men to women and women to men. Good grief it's done all the time here in this forum. None of it is right, but it's a reality in this world. A pack of women who see a hunk of a man, exchange all kinds of crude language about him. It doesn't mean they hate men. And, guys do the same about women.

Then you have the media types like Kelly who is one of many complaining that they want to know more about a candidate's stance on the issues instead of distracting side stories. When given the chance to do that with the candidate or their surrogates, instead go into full National Enquirer mode. They pick a fight and when the fight comes back to them, they start whining and protesting about the person's 'anger issues'. Give me a break. She can dish it out, but she can't take it.
    well said. Twice she said "If he was a sexual predator". and more.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gingrich, on Fox in his role as a Donald Trump surrogate, had questioned the stories of women who’ve come forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault — and the relative importance of the controversy itself, relative to Hillary Clinton’s alleged misdeeds.

Kelly pushed back. “As a media story, we don’t get to say that 10 women are lying. We have to cover that story, sir,” said the Fox anchor.

“Sure. Okay,” Gingrich said. “So, so it’s worth 23 minutes of the three networks to cover that story, and Hillary Clinton had a secret speech in Brazil to a bank that pays her 225,000 [dollars], saying her dream is an open border where 600 million people could come to America — that’s not worth covering …”

“That is worth covering,” interjected Kelly. “And we did.”

Gingrich was still speaking: “ … I mean, you want to go back through the tapes of your show recently, you are fascinated with sex, and you don’t care about public policy.”

At that point, Kelly glanced up and past the camera, with the look of someone who wasn’t quite sure she’d heard what she thought she’d heard, and needed an instant replay on reality. (We know this look well.)

“Me? Really?” she said, laughing.

“Well, that’s what I get out of watching you tonight,” Gingrich said.

Cue crosstalk.

KELLY: “You know what, Mr. Speaker, I’m not fascinated by sex. But I am fascinated by the protection of women …”

GINGRICH: “Okay.”

KELLY: “ … and understanding what we’re getting in the Oval Office …”

GINGRICH: “Okay.”

KELLY: “ … and I think the American voters would like to know …”

GINGRICH: “And, therefore, we’re going to send Bill Clinton back to the East Wing, because after all, you are worried about sexual predators.”

“Yeah, listen, it’s not about me,” Kelly said. “It’s about the women and men of America. And the poll numbers show us that the women of America, in particular, are very concerned about these allegations and, in large part, believe that they are a real issue. And don’t dismiss the women …”

And: resume crosstalk.

GINGRICH: “You want to comment, you want to comment …”

KELLY: “ … don’t dismiss the women summarily.”

GINGRICH: “ … on whether the Clinton — do you want to comment on whether the Clinton ticket has a relationship to a sexual predator.”

KELLY: “We on “The Kelly File’ have covered that story as well, sir. I will tell you, the polls …”

GINGRICH: “No, I just want to hear you use the words. I want to hear you use the words ‘Bill Clinton, sexual predator.’ I dare you. [At that point, Gingrich was smiling slightly. Kelly was not.] “Say ‘Bill Clinton, sexual predator.’”

KELLY: “Mr. Speaker, we’ve covered — excuse me, sir …”

GINGRICH: “Disbarred by the Iowa, by the Arkansas bar.”

KELLY: “Excuse me. excuse me.”

GINGRICH: “Disbarred by the Arkansas bar. Eight hundred fifty thousand dollar penalty.”

KELLY: “ … excuse me, sir. We on ‘The Kelly File’ have covered the Clinton matter as well. We’ve hosted Kathleen Willey …”

GINGRICH: “Well, try saying it.”

KELLY: “ … we’ve covered the examples of him being accused as well, but he’s not on the ticket. And the polls also show that the American public is less interested …”

GINGRICH: “He’ll be in the, he’ll be in the East Wing.”

KELLY: “ … in the deeds of Hillary Clinton’s husband than they are in the deeds of the man who asks us to make him president, Donald Trump. We’re going to have to leave it at that, and you can take your anger issues and spend some time working on them, Mr. Speaker. Thanks for being here.”

GINGRICH: “And you, too.”
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-for-the-ages/

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Kelly is in the tank for Hitlery. Newt just calling her out. Stop making this election all about WOMEN. Just because Hitlery is a women.

This is all by design folks. Make Trump a women hating sex pig maniac. To get more women to vote for the first women.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

A Fox reporter is in the tank for Clinton?
    Cry harder.
    LOL
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

zappasguitar (10-26-2016)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Newt stood his ground. She's been off the leash for weeks. Obsessed with anything regarding sex and Trump. She just can't let it go. The hypocrisy of all these leftie supposed tough as nails "I am woman hear me roar" feminists is so tiring. And, some men, too for that matter.

For starters, Kelly totally kept her cool. Not sure where "she can dish it out, but she can't take it" comes from. At all. She was a professional.

Second - and make no mistake about this - yes, they do HATE women. I really didn't think this still existed, on this level. What a revelation this campaign has really been - not just that someone as misogynistic as Trump could make it this far, but all of the poor men who he has "liberated" and now feel free to express exactly how they feel about women.

We can say that it's the "reality of this world," and just accept it. We can do that with anything - racism, homophobia, xenophobia, all manner of discrimination & hate.

Fortunately, some would rather try to keep improving things, and making the world better. And that means not electing one of the most sexist pigs to ever enter public life as President - no matter how unpleasant the alternative is.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-26-2016), Leonthecat (10-25-2016), Phantasmal (10-26-2016)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Newton lost it with Kelly.
    She made him look the woman hating fool he is.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Of course Kelly kept her cool...she's a lawyer. But, her attitude was all wrong.

As far as "We can say that it's the "reality of this world," and just accept it. We can do that with anything - racism, homophobia, xenophobia, all manner of discrimination & hate"........etc.
    Like the libs always say, "You can't legislate morality". We can only be accountable for ourselves and love all people equally and pray for those who don't. Good morals and behavior can't be forced on anyone, it comes first with a change of heart, followed by outward evidence.

Live and let live. Given Hillary's own taste in men, if she can marry"one of the most sexist pigs to ever enter public life as President"......etc., she's got no room to complain about Donald.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Gingrich, leader of fight to impeach Clinton, calls Kelly out

This is Thingy and the lefts way of saying "war on women" without saying "war on women"

It is boring. They must not believe the polls with the new batch of assaults on Trump.

I have seen that negro turnout is low. Not good for Crooked ILLary. Also saw some internals from Rasmussen that shows Trump getting 16% of the negro vote. If these numbers are true Crooked ILLary is in trouble.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    This is Thingy and the lefts way of saying "war on women" without saying "war on women"

It is boring. They must not believe the polls with the new batch of assaults on Trump.

I have seen that negro turnout is low. Not good for Crooked ILLary. Also saw some internals from Rasmussen that shows Trump getting 16% of the negro vote. If these numbers are true Crooked ILLary is in trouble.
    Hillary's numbers are dropping in the RCP. They could be within the margin of error by the weekend or early next week if the trend continues.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post

Oh please. Newt called her out for obsessing over the sex issue while letting Hillary slide. Trump makes some lame off record sex comment *eleven years ago* and that's a bigger story than Hillary telling people in Central America that she intends to open our borders to hundreds of millions[!] of immigrants.

Really? Seriously, you think Trump's comment is a bigger story than that?

What the frick is wrong with you people. I can almost get the media doing it because sex sells, so to speak. But this is a presidential election for crying out loud. One of the candidates is on record advocating open borders and there are people who will actually vote for that candidate because the other guy made a lewd comment eleven years ago.

Sometimes I think this country is beyond hope.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (10-27-2016)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    Oh please. Newt called her out for obsessing over the sex issue while letting Hillary slide. Trump makes some lame off record sex comment *eleven years ago* and that's a bigger story than Hillary telling people in Central America that she intends to open our borders to hundreds of millions[!] of immigrants.

Really? Seriously, you think Trump's comment is a bigger story than that?

What the frick is wrong with you people. I can almost get the media doing it because sex sells, so to speak. But this is a presidential election for crying out loud. One of the candidates is on record advocating open borders and there are people who will actually vote for that candidate because the other guy made a lewd comment eleven years ago.

Sometimes I think this country is beyond hope.
    Yeah; I think the fact that Trump might be a sexual predator - on top of his other constant misogyny - is bigger.

You guys really deserve the electoral meltdown you're about to witness. So tone deaf to basic human rights - gender, religion, race. You have been from the beginning.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (10-26-2016), Phantasmal (10-26-2016)