Thread: Trumpy-The Whiner

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Default Trumpy-The Whiner

What a whiny, little bitch Trumpy has become.

He spends the entire evening filibustering (typically, repeating the same shit, over-and-over-and-over-and-over)......then, whines (to the mods) , how they're favoring Hillary?????

October 9, 2016 - "In many ways, it was exactly the event Republicans feared -- Trump living up to his threat to bring Bill Clinton into the debate and even saying he would try to jail Clinton if he wins the election -- and it seems unlikely that Trump’s performance will do anything to stop the defections from a campaign in free-fall."

Last edited by Mr. Shaman; 10-09-2016 at 09:26 PM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

His total speaking time was one minute five seconds longer than Clinton.
    To hear him whine you might think he wasn't allowed to speak at all.

Trumpf didn't sway a single voter tonight.
    It was more of the same.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

He needs to practice his baffling them w/ bull shit @ home before the next debate.........

As long as I can recall I have never heard so much complaining about "unfairness" & all that, it must be his "liberal side"...........lol

The funniest part is all the anti-liberal haters cheering the poor victim & the mean world that just aint fair....POUTRAGEOUS!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    He needs to practice his baffling them w/ bull shit @ home before the next debate.........

As long as I can recall I have never heard so much complaining about "unfairness" & all that, it must be his "liberal side"...........lol

The funniest part is all the anti-liberal haters cheering the poor victim & the mean world that just aint fair....POUTRAGEOUS!!!
    He must have been too "tooted-up", to sit, this time.....or, his fat-ass wouldn't fit on his stool.

Snorting & Stalking???
    October 9, 2016

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Hell......much longer.....and, he'd have started cryin'......like the little bitch he is.......

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-origwx-js.cnn

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Shaman For This Post:

Bill (10-10-2016)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

pO' victim dirty trumpf........ All his fans will need to show their poutrage now, @ least till the next stupid self-destructive tweet later in the day..........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Amazing how everyone is picking on the Sniffler, the system is rigged, and it's three against one. What a whiner he is when challenged and not in front of his fans cheering on his nonsense talk and BS.

"Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. “He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”" http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/op...-in-chief.html

"I told people that it would be impossible to be fact-checking Donald all the time, I'd never get to talk about anything I want to do, and how we're going to really make lives better for people. So, once again, go to HillaryClinton.com. We literally have 'Trump, you can fact check him in real time." https://www.hillaryclinton.com/literallytrump/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can pretty-much TELL Trumpy's prepping for his ass-kickin'.....

October 12, 2016 - "Rigged or not rigged, that is the question.

Donald Trump has raised the specter of conspiracies on occasions too numerous to mention while on the campaign trail, from the long-discredited birther theory to recent claims about voter fraud and the U.S. general election.

"Rigged" has become an exclamation point of sorts in Trump's lexicon, and he uses it regularly in his rallies, in his other speeches and especially on social media to cast doubt about fairness, in many cases when things do not appear to be going his way.

Facing a deficit in the most recent polls in the wake of the release of a tape on which he can be heard bragging about his ability to grope women, for which he has since apologized, Trump has doubled down on stoking fears about rigged outcomes in November."