Melania posed nude alongside another female model for a French men's magazine. She is seen lying naked in a bed alongside Scandinavian model Emma Eriksson.

Jarl Ale de Basseville, the French fashion photographer who snapped the pictures, said: "I always loved women together because I have been with a lot of women who desired the menage a trois."

Her husband said: "In Europe, pictures like this are very fashionable and common."

In 1999, when her husband was running for president of the Reform party, Donald had a sexually charged conversation live on air with shock jock Howard Stern, who, speaking to the businessman, referred to her as "that broad in your bed".

Melania, "apparently scantily clad and conveniently sitting nearby", was summoned to the phone. With Stern oozing his creepiest, things rapidly got weird.

Stern insisted the former model should "put on your hottest outfit." He then asked her what she was wearing. "Uh, not much," she replied.

"Are you naked? Are you nude?" Stern said.

"Almost," Trump said.

"Ahhh, I've got my pants off already," Stern said.

The sex-and harassment-filled radio appearance didn't exactly strike Trump as a bad move. In fact, later in the interview, the businessman told the DJ he often "mentally felt Melania up" in public

http://www.theweek.co.uk/us-election-2016/69907/melania-trump-18-things-you-might-not-know-about-donald-trumps-wife