Thread: CHICKENHAWK HALL O' SHAME; Trumpy-The-Klown!!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Default CHICKENHAWK HALL O' SHAME; Trumpy-The-Klown!!!

Leave it up to those Chickenhawks, committing OTHER-peoples'-kids, to "clean-up" the Chickenhawks' legacies!!!!

November 1, 2004 - "One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief. My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of (Kuwait) and he wasted it.

If I have a chance to invade Iraq, if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency."

September 16, 2016 - "Because he’s being graded on a doofus curve that is unprecedented in presidential politics, Donald Trump said more than a dozen outrageous, scary or untrue things in the last 10 days and got away with all of them. But, with at least one statement, marking a profound shift in how the United States would interact with the rest of the world, Trump should be shamed back to his golden throne.

He wants the United States to become a nation that steals from its enemies. He’s already called for war crimes — killing family members of terrorists, torturing suspects. He would further violate the Geneva Conventions by making thieves out of a first-class military.

“It used to be to the victor belong the spoils,” Trump complained to the compliant Matt Lauer in the now infamous commander-in-chief forum. Oh, for the days when Goths, Vandals and Nazis were free to rape, pillage and plunder. So unfair, as Trump said on an earlier occasion, that we have “all sorts of rules and regulations, so the soldiers are afraid to fight.”

As with everything in Trumps world, his solution is simple: loot and pilfer. “Take the oil,” said Trump. He was referring to Iraq, post-invasion. And how would he do this? There would be an open-ended occupation, as a sovereign nation’s oil was stolen from it. Of course, “youd leave a certain group behind,” he said, to protect the petro thieves.

A certain group. Let’s be clear what he’s talking about: Under Trump’s plan, American men and women would die for oil, victims of endless rounds of lethal sabotage and terror strikes. That’s your certain group."

November 13, 2003 - "They chumped us. Anyone can be chumped."

http://www.counterpunch.org/2003/11/...o-gis-in-iraq/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts