I have something important I need to tell you. I anticipate it will result in my receiving a barrage of angry follow up posts from Crooked Hillary supporters accusing me of being unstable, but Hillary clings to any argument or principle, however brash or vicious, that appears to support her smears. The nub of what I intend to say here is that Hillary has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that she uses vulgar language and makes obscene gestures at those whose opinions differ from hers. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying her repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why when it comes to Hillary's publications, I indeed think that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to study the problem and recommend corrective action. The sooner we do that the better because Hillary wants us to believe that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. How stupid does she think we are? I believe that that's not my question to answer. I will say, however, that according to Hillary, going through the motions of working is the same as working. She might as well be reading tea leaves or tossing chicken bones on the floor for divination about what's true and what isn't. Hillary acts as if we should derive moral guidance from her glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented inveracities. She's the type of person who will trump up any lie for the occasion, and the more of a thumper it is, the better Hillary likes it.

Hillary exhibits a breezy indifference to suffering and the consequences of her decisions. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. Over the past couple of years I have had occasion to evaluate her bait-and-switch tactics in terms of their ability to give expression to that which is most destructive and most harmful to society. What I have discovered shows, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the law of self preservation dictates that I raise several issues about Hillary's treasonous zingers that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. In this case, one cannot help but recall that when she hears anyone say that there is a tortured quality to her reasoning, a careful avoidance of obvious conclusions, and a painstaking circumnavigation of embarrassing facts, her answer is to break us up into a set of quarreling, wrangling, squabbling factions. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to make a cause célèbre out of exposing her insults for what they really are.

Hillary spouts the same bile in everything she writes and speaks, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue she's excited about this week is anti-intellectualism, which says to me that Hillary likes to quote all of the saccharine, sticky moralisms about “human rights” and the evils of nativism. But as soon as we stop paying attention, she invariably instructs her associates to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly daffy. Then, when someone notices, the pattern repeats from the beginning. Though this game may seem perverse beyond belief to any sane individual it makes perfect sense in light of Hillary's nocuous, namby-pamby indiscretions. But it gets much worse than that. Hillary used to complain about being persecuted. Now she is our primary persecutor. This reversal of roles reminds me that Hillary has a strategy. Her strategy is to spread hatred, animosity, and divisiveness. Wherever you encounter that strategy, you are dealing with Hillary. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that if Crooked Hillary is allowed to create anomie, the implications can be widespread.