Thread: Is Hillary taking a play from the Trump book regarding China, TPP?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Default Is Hillary taking a play from the Trump book regarding China, TPP?

Clinton vows to 'stand up to China,' oppose Pacific trade pact

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-v...435.html?nhp=1

Doubt she would have taken this stance without Trump winning the nom. That is why I am glad he won the nom, he has shaken up not only the GOP, but politics as usual.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stand up to china.......lol

Like she has before??

The deal is good for "containing china" but that does not mean it is good for American workers...

The dems abandoned labor, there is no labor party in the USA... Is she planning to change that??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 65 Posts

Don't know, but she knows Trump struck a chord with many Americans and she, at least on words, altered her position.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No cred to the Bern??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I'd love to see her internal Emails at State. But we won't get them till after the election

Obama Administration Bars Release of Clinton's TPP Emails Until Post-Election
    Response for FOIA request was 'abruptly' changed from spring 2016 to late November 2016

"[t]he delay was issued in the same week the Obama administration filed a court motion to try to kill a lawsuit aimed at forcing the federal government to more quickly comply with open records requests for Clinton-era State Department documents."
    http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...-post-election

secret emails, secret wall st speeches..delays.. and court actions for more delays...

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes you would, but are not as interested in seeing the trumpf's tax returns etc???

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Yes you would, but are not as interested in seeing the trumpf's tax returns etc???
    sure i'd like to see Trumps tax returns. I want as much transparency as possible. I don't know what they could show -
    anymore then her secrecy. Tax returns show investments..etc. What am I gonna find? a Manchurian candidate?

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    sure i'd like to see Trumps tax returns. I want as much transparency as possible. I don't know what they could show -
    anymore then her secrecy. Tax returns show investments..etc. What am I gonna find? a Manchurian candidate?
    George Will seems to think you will find what he is hiding, lots of Russia............

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    George Will seems to think you will find what he is hiding, lots of Russia............
    so what? Will is a Republican putz.

I would expect Russian corporate investments. The question for me is which would better work with Russia.
    Not just confront - have better relations -although confrontation is needed too