Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, anatta, canceled.2021.2, CFM and Seahawk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump Earlier Today

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think it does do something to that, makes it practically permanent.... THey can't find out what the hell their doing, moreless anything else in this country or abroad...

I believe he stated it that way to set the bar so high it can never be reached, @ least in his opinion & given the misfits in congress that shouldn't be to hard..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You're bolded qualification doesn't change the meaning, at all. He wanted to discriminate against an entire religion, and ban them all from entering the country. "Until the country's representatives figure out what is going on" doesn't do anything to that.

If that had been in place when Khan came to this country, even more soldiers would have died. Because his son wouldn't be there to save them.

And I KNEW you would bring up "Dems" who got deferments. Tell me, bravs - when did Biden attack a Gold Star mother? When have I?

Disgusting.
    To call that comment an 'attack' is ridiculous in the first place....

YOU brought up deferments, not me....why the double standard ?

And its obvious to anyone that understands english that the word UNTIL makes that "ban" temporary....

Too bad the people at the nightclub in Fla. and the people attending that party in San Bernardino can't comment on Trumps idea....they'd certainly agree him....as most thinking people do....

How were your years in the service anyway ?

Try again....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    Obama is having a good run....don't wait,

Americans Renouncing Citizenship Up 221%

the total number to 2,999 for all of 2013. The previous record high for a year was 1,781 set in 2011. It’s a 221% increase over the 932 who left in 2012.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo.../#17c2c78b31fe
    So like 0.00001% of Americans? Cry more.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Racists Aren't Human View Post
    So like 0.00001% of Americans? Cry more.
    Why would I cry....It don't bother me a bit, and thingy will just add to the list....win win for all of us....

Its Obama's legacy, not mine
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    To call that comment an 'attack' is ridiculous in the first place....

YOU brought up deferments, not me....why the double standard ?

And its obvious to anyone that understands english that the word UNTIL makes that "ban" temporary....

Too bad the people at the nightclub in Fla. and the people attending that party in San Bernardino can't comment on Trumps idea....they'd certainly agree him....as most thinking people do....

How were your years in the service anyway ?

Try again....
    You are really a dim bulb.

I brought up deferments because Trump went after a Gold Star mom. The idea here, bravs, is that a guy who avoided service shouldn't be criticizing the mother of a true American hero who died in combat.

I don't know why you are having a hard time getting that. My "years in service" are irrelevant. Because I didn't go after a mom who sacrificed her son.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

And once again, it hardly matters what a hack like you argues on here. The damage is done. Trump took it a step further today, and even Republicans are reacting negatively.

You worshippers can go full-apologist on this one. It won't matter.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    You are really a dim bulb.

I brought up deferments because Trump went after a Gold Star mom. The idea here, bravs, is that a guy who avoided service shouldn't be criticizing the mother of a true American hero who died in combat.

I don't know why you are having a hard time getting that. My "years in service" are irrelevant. Because I didn't go after a mom who sacrificed her son.
    Trump said Khan's wife didn't say anything....thats an observation, not a criticism......and using a dead son to attack Trump is hardly tasteful....he had nothing to
    do with the son getting killed.....where, with the Benghazi mother , Hillary Clinton was at least indirectly, if not directly responsible for her sons death and had
    everything to do what occurred in Benghazi....

I agree, YOUR 'years in service' if they exist, were most likely irrelevant.....