Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, anatta, canceled.2021.2, CFM and Seahawk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Earlier Today

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Donald Trump Earlier Today

DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2016.11 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.1 (07-31-2016), signalmankenneth (07-31-2016), ZappasGuitar (08-01-2016)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was hoping for his face to morph into Trump and some nonsense to spew forth. Very unimpressive. No cookie for you on this one.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I was hoping for his face to morph into Trump and some nonsense to spew forth. Very unimpressive. No cookie for you on this one.
    Oh sorry I don't know how to do any of that stuff. This just came to mind while I was watching all the morning shows and watching Khizr Khan shred Trump all over the place.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grind Is A LIAR View Post
    Oh sorry I don't know how to do any of that stuff. This just came to mind while I was watching all the morning shows and watching Khizr Khan shred Trump all over the place.
    I wonder why Khan jumped on Trump .... Trump said nothing bad about his son.....

Its not like we didn't have more than a couple of second generation Muslims go on killing sprees here in the US in the last few years.....

Trump never said EVERY Muslim in the US was a terrorists or every Muslim was a terrorists..... or no immigrants every served in the Armed Forces....

I was cheap shot on all accounts....just what the Democrats do as a rule....and pinhead followers eat that shit up like they were tootsie rolls....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    I wonder why Khan jumped on Trump .... Trump said nothing bad about his son.....

Its not like we didn't have more than a couple of second generation Muslims go on killing sprees here in the US in the last few years.....

Trump never said EVERY Muslim in the US was a terrorists or every Muslim was a terrorists..... or no immigrants every served in the Armed Forces....

I was cheap shot on all accounts....just what the Democrats do as a rule....and pinhead followers eat that shit up like they were tootsie rolls....
    He wanted to ban ALL Muslims from traveling here.

You're disgusting. A Presidential candidate just attacked a Gold Star Mom.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is actually unreal the more I think about it.

I'm so tired of righties like you & Hannity claiming the mantle of patriotism and being "pro military." You don't care about the military. The proof is in the response above. You only care about party.

Trump attacked a GOLD STAR MOM. Silver spoon Trump. Multiple-deferment Trump. Trump who favors soldiers who "didn't get captured."

You're a hack, through & through. And that's it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (07-31-2016), ZappasGuitar (08-01-2016)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I didn't see Bravo's answer. He's just awful. Yes obviously Trump wants to ban all Muslims, he has made that clear, it's on video, it's everywhere. And that's why Mr. Kahn "jumped on him".

This was all self-inflicted.

You know, if you go around hating enough people, and sadistically bashing them, a funny thing can happen. The rise of a countervailing force. That's what we are seeing now.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't see Bravo's answer. He's just awful. Yes obviously Trump wants to ban all Muslims, he has made that clear, it's on video, it's everywhere. And that's why Mr. Kahn "jumped on him".

This was all self-inflicted.

You know, if you go around hating enough people, and sadistically bashing them, a funny thing can happen. The rise of a countervailing force. That's what we are seeing now.
    I'm at a point where even if Hillary wins - and she should now, handily - I'm still disgusted that 40% or so of my fellow Americans can actually walk into a voting booth, see Trump's name and pull the lever for him. I've never felt that way about an election, even Bush's.

Trump should be down in the teens somewhere in the polls. I've always allotted for roughly that many lunatics. This is out of bounds. I can't believe what he said about the Khans, and then what he tweeted today (viciously attacked!)

People say this every election, but if Trump somehow wins, I'm out. I'm at a point in my life where it's no big deal to move, and I will.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I'm at a point where even if Hillary wins - and she should now, handily - I'm still disgusted that 40% or so of my fellow Americans can actually walk into a voting booth, see Trump's name and pull the lever for him. I've never felt that way about an election, even Bush's.

Trump should be down in the teens somewhere in the polls. I've always allotted for roughly that many lunatics. This is out of bounds. I can't believe what he said about the Khans, and then what he tweeted today (viciously attacked!)

People say this every election, but if Trump somehow wins, I'm out. I'm at a point in my life where it's no big deal to move, and I will.
    Canada? The other side of the NY border? It's something to think about, though I can't say I'm in the same position. Family keeps me here. But it's flitted across my mind. Justin Trudeau's smiling face and kind of a Nirvana when I think of a Trump America.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

She had it coming, one she is just stood there, two she is a Muslim & well didn't even need those as she is a women, no other excuse was needed...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Canada? The other side of the NY border? It's something to think about, though I can't say I'm in the same position. Family keeps me here. But it's flitted across my mind. Justin Trudeau's smiling face and kind of a Nirvana when I think of a Trump America.
    I have some Canadian cousins, and they're truly happy. Not that I think everyone in Canada is that way, but they tell me about the politics & how it is with employment, healthcare & general priorities, and it sounds really good. Cold, though. They love Trudeau.

I've always had the Tangiers fantasy. So there's that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Cancel 2016.11 (07-31-2016)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was just looking @ that... I will prob be retiring in a few years hopefully & "my Mum" was born in Canada so that would make me a dual...

I could live like a king up there, eating moose, polar bears & penguin kabob's in the spring & drinking Molson's somewhere out on the Canadian riviera..lol
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is actually unreal the more I think about it.

I'm so tired of righties like you & Hannity claiming the mantle of patriotism and being "pro military." You don't care about the military. The proof is in the response above. You only care about party.

Trump attacked a GOLD STAR MOM. Silver spoon Trump. Multiple-deferment Trump. Trump who favors soldiers who "didn't get captured."

You're a hack, through & through. And that's it.
    Lets keep things accurate for a change....

Why don't you quote exactly what he said....
    "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,"

That changes the entire meaning don't it.....

Trump attacked a GOLD STAR MOM....I don't know what your talking about....I heard him comment that Mrs. Khan was silent and opined maybe
    she wasn't supposed to say anything....if thats your 'attack'....its quite a stretch.....

Badmouthing deferments is just plain stupid.....its supported by your government and totally legal....
    you had no problem with Bill Clinton who actively dodged the draft and writing letters to friendly officers that helped him....
    Joining the ROTC and failing to report for duty when the time came.....You seem to have no problem with that....
    WHY IS THAT ?
    Biden , received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Dick Cheney....
    You whine about Cheney and ignore Biden's record....
    WHY IS THAT ?
    In law school, during his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. He was allowed to retake the course after receiving an "F" grade....but you voted for him, didn't you.

By the way, how did your military service go ?
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lets keep things accurate for a change....

Why don't you quote exactly what he said....
    "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,"

That changes the entire meaning don't it.....

Trump attacked a GOLD STAR MOM....I don't know what your talking about....I heard him comment that Mrs. Khan was silent and opined maybe
    she wasn't supposed to say anything....if thats your 'attack'....its quite a stretch.....

Badmouthing deferments is just plain stupid.....its supported by your government and totally legal....
    you had no problem with Bill Clinton who actively dodged the draft and writing letters to friendly officers that helped him....
    Joining the ROTC and failing to report for duty when the time came.....You seem to have no problem with that....
    WHY IS THAT ?
    Biden , received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War, the same number of deferments received by Dick Cheney....
    You whine about Cheney and ignore Biden's record....
    WHY IS THAT ?
    In law school, during his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. He was allowed to retake the course after receiving an "F" grade....but you voted for him, didn't you.

By the way, how did your military service go ?
    You're bolded qualification doesn't change the meaning, at all. He wanted to discriminate against an entire religion, and ban them all from entering the country. "Until the country's representatives figure out what is going on" doesn't do anything to that.

If that had been in place when Khan came to this country, even more soldiers would have died. Because his son wouldn't be there to save them.

And I KNEW you would bring up "Dems" who got deferments. Tell me, bravs - when did Biden attack a Gold Star mother? When have I?

Disgusting.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Obama is having a good run....don't wait,

Americans Renouncing Citizenship Up 221%

the total number to 2,999 for all of 2013. The previous record high for a year was 1,781 set in 2011. It’s a 221% increase over the 932 who left in 2012.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwo.../#17c2c78b31fe