Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, canceled.2021.1, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, CFM and Seahawk

Thread: Trump tapped felon as senior adviser

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,090 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Default Trump tapped felon as senior adviser

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump appointed a senior adviser involved in a stock fraud scheme with mafia ties, according to a Friday report from The Associated Press.

Felix Sater reportedly conducted business with the real estate tycoon after his links with organized crime emerged publicly in 2007. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told the AP that Sater prospected high-end real estate deals for The Trump Organization. The partnership lasted just six months, he added.

Sater pleaded guilty in 1998 to one count of racketeering for his role in a $40 million stock fraud scheme involving the Genovese and Bonanno mafia families, AP reports. Insiders allegedly manipulated the price of obscure stocks before selling them at inflated prices to unaware investors. Sater also received more than a year in prison in 1993 for stabbing a man’s face with a broken margarita glass...

Sater refused to comment on his past association with Trump. Obviously a Donald-and-the-bad-guy piece is not interesting for me to participate in,” he wrote in an email. Trump, for his part, argued he did not have personal intimacy with the stock fraud felon and former mafia informant.

“Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it,” he said, referring questions about Sater to his aides. "I’m not that familiar with him.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...senior-adviser

Trump for Prison 2016

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Sater is Russian, isn't he?

Trump for prison.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    Sater is Russian, isn't he?

Trump for prison.
    He is. Felix Sater was born in Moscow, Soviet Union on March 2, 1966 to parents Mikhail and Rachel Sater.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump appointed a senior adviser involved in a stock fraud scheme with mafia ties, according to a Friday report from The Associated Press.

Felix Sater reportedly conducted business with the real estate tycoon after his links with organized crime emerged publicly in 2007. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told the AP that Sater prospected high-end real estate deals for The Trump Organization. The partnership lasted just six months, he added.

Sater pleaded guilty in 1998 to one count of racketeering for his role in a $40 million stock fraud scheme involving the Genovese and Bonanno mafia families, AP reports. Insiders allegedly manipulated the price of obscure stocks before selling them at inflated prices to unaware investors. Sater also received more than a year in prison in 1993 for stabbing a man’s face with a broken margarita glass...

Sater refused to comment on his past association with Trump. Obviously a Donald-and-the-bad-guy piece is not interesting for me to participate in,” he wrote in an email. Trump, for his part, argued he did not have personal intimacy with the stock fraud felon and former mafia informant.

“Felix Sater, boy, I have to even think about it,” he said, referring questions about Sater to his aides. "I’m not that familiar with him.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...senior-adviser

Trump for Prison 2016
    your OP is a bit vague......what has Trump appointed him to?......the article refers to something nine years ago......was Trump running for president nine years ago?......

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    your OP is a bit vague......what has Trump appointed him to?......the article refers to something nine years ago......was Trump running for president nine years ago?......
    So as long as he wasn't running for something it was okay to employ a fraudster with Mafia ties?

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So as long as he wasn't running for something it was okay to employ a fraudster with Mafia ties?

Trump for Prison 2016
    1) his statement was he doesn't even remember the guy......who knows....he may have had as many as five or six people working for him in 2007....lol.....
    2) it doesn't change the fact you lied again.......he hasn't "tapped this guy as a senior adviser"......as liberals go, you're even less honest than most......that puts you really low on the scale, Chrispy.....

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    1) his statement was he doesn't even remember the guy......who knows....he may have had as many as five or six people working for him in 2007....lol.....
    2) it doesn't change the fact you lied again.......he hasn't "tapped this guy as a senior adviser"......as liberals go, you're even less honest than most......that puts you really low on the scale, Chrispy.....
    You're such a gullible dope.

A few days later, Garten confirmed the authenticity of Sater’s Trump business card with the “senior advisor” title which included a Trump Organization email address and phone number.

Trump for Prison 2016
    Last edited by christiefan915; 07-31-2016 at 08:32 AM.

― Charles Dickens

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Even though the man, Felix Sater, had played a role in a number of high-profile Trump-branded projects across the country.
    “If he were sitting in the room right now, I really wouldn't know what he looked like,” Trump testified in a video deposition for a civil lawsuit two years ago.

― Charles Dickens

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is an effing liar. Pathological. I watched his interview on ABC This Week just moments ago. Nearly every sentence out of his mouth was a lie. It was stunning. I just put my hands on my head at one point. I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Then you come here and the 2" club is jerking off over Hillary being "dishonest".

Now, I'm sorry, but no normal person can justify this. Is it misogyny? That plays a huge role. Is it white anxiety? That plays a big role. It's all about hate whatever it is. It's sick. Sick.

This is the single most dangerous and abnormal (abnormal in the fullest sense of that word) person ever to come close to the White House and the 2" dick club is rooting him on while slandering his perfectly normal and uniquely qualified opponent.

Sick. They'll destroy this country just to show the bitches. They'll do it. And they'll smile while they do it.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

From 1:30-3:00.

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I love the sound of liberal tears dropping on the floor, early in the morning.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're such a gullible dope.

A few days later, Garten confirmed the authenticity of Sater’s Trump business card with the “senior advisor” title which included a Trump Organization email address and phone number.

Trump for Prison 2016
    and you're saying this has been since his nomination for president?......

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Trump for Prison 2016
    I thought you libs thought everyone deserves a second chance.....or is double standard still your standard....

I don't know why Trumps past association with a felon should hurt him politically....Hillary is married to a non-convicted felon and shes doing ok.....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    I thought you libs thought everyone deserves a second chance.....or is double standard still your standard....

I don't know why Trumps past association with a felon should hurt him politically....Hillary is married to a non-convicted felon and shes doing ok.....
    she IS a non-convicted felon......