Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Does Bill have dementia?

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Which is completely irrelevant to what I'm saying.

And if you think Chelsea would be getting $65K a speech if she wasn't the daughter of who she is then again your blindness for the Clinton's comes shining through.
    Please explain to me Wacko what is the difference between this and inheriting money from your wealthy parents?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Very rich Americans pay vast sums for speakers they like (i.e. extreme rightists). The war criminal bliar has been making a packet out of it. Thank God Hitler isn't in the market!
    Last edited by iolo; 08-01-2016 at 10:19 AM.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Please explain to me Wacko what is the difference between this and inheriting money from your wealthy parents?
    Goldman Sachs probably don't give a shit about the content of her speeches, it is all about buying her patronage. You must know that!!

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Milagro View Post
    Christie hates Darla's guts as well, so you are wrong! I have an article that Ms Suckee Fuckee wroTe back in 2008 which shows her absolute disdain and disgust for Hillary Clinton. So I wanted her permission to post it, of course she won't agree as it will make her look like a major league hypocrite. Not that we didn't know that already!!
    I've written and published a lot of things over the years, none of which you should have any access to since you have no right to know my name. You have no right to be threatening to post anything here that would reveal my name. So you apparently were attempting to trick me into "consenting" to having myself outed. And you admitted to sending this information to two posters here who "hate me". This is all against the rules, let's see what the useless mods do about it. My guess is nothing. I guess that's why you keep pushing the envelope here, you know how useless the mods are now.

As for Christie, she blabbed to you and you keep repeating it on this board. She blabbed to ILA and he repeated that on this board. I don't hate her at all, I just think she's fucking dumb. I'm sorry if she hates me. Hate is no good for you.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Goldman Sachs probably don't give a shit about the content of her speeches, it is all about buying her patronage. You must know that!!

Sent from my LENOVO Lenovo K50-t5 Using Ez Forum for Android
    it might be a secret sauce speech ( trade secrets)..oh wait she doesn't do private enterprise.. Maybe they really,really like her?

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grind Is A LIAR View Post
    I've written and published a lot of things over the years, none of which you should have any access to since you have no right to know my name. You have no right to be threatening to post anything here that would reveal my name. So you apparently were attempting to trick me into "consenting" to having myself outed. And you admitted to sending this information to two posters here who "hate me". This is all against the rules, let's see what the useless mods do about it. My guess is nothing. I guess that's why you keep pushing the envelope here, you know how useless the mods are now.

As for Christie, she blabbed to you and you keep repeating it on this board. She blabbed to ILA and he repeated that on this board. I don't hate her at all, I just think she's fucking dumb. I'm sorry if she hates me. Hate is no good for you.
    Yes I know your name from way back on the Netscape boards. Christie thinks you are a psycho but then so does pretty much everybody on here apart from a few Darlaks. I wasn't threatening anything, I asked for your permission so how the fuck is that a threat??

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes I know your name from way back on the Netscape boards. Christie thinks you are a psycho but then so does pretty much everybody on here apart from a few Darlaks. I wasn't threatening anything, I asked for your permission so how the fuck is that a threat??
    You don't have any right to know my name, I never posted it, if you got it on Netscape you obtained it through nefarious means and nefarious posters. You have no right to this information, you have no right to be PM'ing it to people as you have admitted to doing, you have no right to be discussing it on this board. It is personal information that you have no right to. You do not have my consent to pass it on, discuss it on this board, or talk about it at all.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    What does inheriting money have to do with what's being discussed here?

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't have any right to know my name, I never posted it, if you got it on Netscape you obtained it through nefarious means and nefarious posters. You have no right to this information, you have no right to be PM'ing it to people as you have admitted to doing, you have no right to be discussing it on this board. It is personal information that you have no right to. You do not have my consent to pass it on, discuss it on this board, or talk about it at all.
    You have no right to call my wife a suckee fuckee, only racist cunts do that sort of thing!! As to being nefarious, I seem to recall that Rana told me. Might be wrong though, it was a long time ago. By the way, I heard that you like sex with dogs, so does that make you a fidophile?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-01-2016 at 08:03 AM.

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You have no right to call my wife a suckee fuckee, only racist cunts do that sort of thing!! As to being nefarious, I seem to recall that Rana told me. Might be wrong though, it was a long time ago.
    You're confused Asperger boy. Calling your wife a whore is not against the rules, just like you abused those rules to write months of filthy sexual posts about me, and squealed like the hit weasel when you got it back. No wonder you love Trump...that's Trumpian.

However, posting, PM'ing, or threatening to post, or discussing personal info here is against the rules.

Yeah sure, Rana told you my real name. Do you think I'm going to believe that and get mad at Rana? You must think I'm as dumb as your friend!

11. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're confused Asperger boy. Calling your wife a whore is not against the rules, just like you abused those rules to write months of filthy sexual posts about me, and squealed like the hit weasel when you got it back. No wonder you love Trump...that's Trumpian.

However, posting, PM'ing, or threatening to post, or discussing personal info here is against the rules.

Yeah sure, Rana told you my real name. Do you think I'm going to believe that and get mad at Rana? You must think I'm as dumb as your friend!
    Believe what you like, you always have anyway. I don't love Trump but I detest him less than Hills. I want to give him a chance at least, if he fucks up then he won't get a second term. Maybe the Democrats will able to come up with a decent woman candidate in the meantime? As for calling my wife racist names, it truly exposes your hypocrisy to all and that gratifies me greatly. I know it not against the rules but I'm sure that any genuine feminist would be horrified at somebody like you that claims to be one using such racist language. If my wife was black would you call her a nigger crack whore?
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-01-2016 at 08:30 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

J Craft (08-01-2016)

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Believe what you like, you always have anyway. I don't love Trump but I detest him less than Hills. I want to give him a chance at least, if he fucks up then he won't get a second term. Maybe the Democrats will able to come up with a decent woman candidate in the meantime? As for calling my wife racist names, it truly exposes your hypocrisy to all and that gratifies me greatly.
    Excuse me asperberger boy, I don't give a flying fuck about your fart like thoughts on Hillary, Trump, Christiefan, whatever. I care that you have admitted right here to passing my personal info to at least two other posters, that you attempted to trick me into giving "consent" (any surprise a rapist like you doesn't understand consent?) to having my personal identity posted on the board, are discussing my writings on this board, and now I have been informed you actually posted something on this board that could be used, easily, to find my identity. Apparently it was removed. And I want to know why you aren't banned.

That is all I care about.

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Excuse me asperberger boy, I don't give a flying fuck about your fart like thoughts on Hillary, Trump, Christiefan, whatever. I care that you have admitted right here to passing my personal info to at least two other posters, that you attempted to trick me into giving "consent" (any surprise a rapist like you doesn't understand consent?) to having my personal identity posted on the board, are discussing my writings on this board, and now I have been informed you actually posted something on this board that could be used, easily, to find my identity. Apparently it was removed. And I want to know why you aren't banned.

That is all I care about.
    I haven't admitted to passing on anything, I said two others know that's not the same thing. I think you are a despicable cunt and so does most of the board. I just love how you go so fucking apeshit, it is truly a wonder to see. Why anybody gives you the time of day is a total mystery to me.

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I haven't admitted to passing on anything, I said two others know that's not the same thing. I think you are a despicable cunt and so does most of the board. I just love how you go so fucking apeshit, it is truly a wonder to see. Why anybody gives you the time of day is a total mystery to me.
    It's exactly the same thing. Maybe the whole board thinks I'm a despicable cunt, maybe all the mods think I'm a despicable cunt, but that doesn't change the fact that you are breaking the rules over and over in this thread. And whether or not something is done about it is going to speak volumes.

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's exactly the same thing. Maybe the whole board thinks I'm a despicable cunt, maybe all the mods think I'm a despicable cunt, but that doesn't change the fact that you are breaking the rules over and over in this thread. And whether or not something is done about it is going to speak volumes.
    All the mods do think you are a despicable cunt, apart from Rana of course, so good luck with that. I am off on my hols next week anyway, could do with a break from nasty cuntettes like you.