Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On the subject of treason

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default On the subject of treason

Since Trump the treasonous seems to be the liberal talking point I thought I'd highlight an actual act of treason by Hilllary.

To wit:

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...?_r=1&referer=

That's the NYT, not Brietbart.

So, while Hillary was Sec State, she signed off on a deal, with Russia, giving Putin control over one fifth of Uranium production in her own country and Uranium is a strategic asset. And she did this as Sec State[!].

And in turn, Putin enriched the Clinton Foundation. For the life of me, I don't know why Putin would want to jeopardize the campaign of a business partner.

And the talk of going after Trump for treason? I'm thinking certain parties will just sit still on that.

Why risk opening that can of worms lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

IRS looking into Clinton Foundation 'pay-to-play' claims
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...to-play-claims

go with this thread. not the one I linked here

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Her past is the ogre she can't escape.

No one seems to care how she and bubba became moderately rich.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    IRS looking into Clinton Foundation 'pay-to-play' claims
    http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...to-play-claims

go with this thread. not the one I linked here
    It's worth more than one thread lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Hussein Omar View Post
    It's worth more than one thread lol.
    it won't go anywhere. "pay to play" is an almost impossible quid pro quo to prove.
    Of you look at the Clinton Foundation as an enabling slush fund -there you go. Or just paying travel expense for 1/2 $million dollar speeches.
    Or Hillary's Wall st speeches -still held secret.
    Americans are so freaking blasé about corruption though....

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,184 Times in 25,719 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Since Trump the treasonous seems to be the liberal talking point I thought I'd highlight an actual act of treason by Hilllary.

To wit:

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...?_r=1&referer=

That's the NYT, not Brietbart.

So, while Hillary was Sec State, she signed off on a deal, with Russia, giving Putin control over one fifth of Uranium production in her own country and Uranium is a strategic asset. And she did this as Sec State[!].

And in turn, Putin enriched the Clinton Foundation. For the life of me, I don't know why Putin would want to jeopardize the campaign of a business partner.

And the talk of going after Trump for treason? I'm thinking certain parties will just sit still on that.

Why risk opening that can of worms lol?
    If you think traitor Trump's not pitching woo at Putin, you haven't been paying attention.

“I have nothing to with Russia. I have nothing to do with Russia — for anything.”
    Donald Trump, news conference, July 27, 2016

In a news conference responding to evidence suggesting Russian agencies hacked the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee, the GOP presidential nominee insisted that he had no business dealings in Russia with one single exception.

As he put it: “What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida. Palm Beach is a very expensive place. There was a man who went bankrupt and I bought the house for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions. So I sold it. So I bought it for 40, I sold it for 100 to a Russian. That was a number of years ago. I guess probably I sell condos to Russians, okay?”

The problem with this account is that it is contradicted by other evidence suggesting the Trump Organization has long been interested in business in Russia evidence collected by our colleagues Tom Hamburger, Rosalind S. Helderman and Michael Birnbaum for a lengthy article that was published in June.

But there is other evidence that shows a continuing interest in doing deals not only with Russian real estate buyers, but deals in Russia. “Russia is one of the hottest places in the world for investment,” Trump said in a 2007 deposition. “We will be in Moscow at some point,” he said.

Trump Jr. noted that he traveled to Russia six times in 18 months, and “several buyers have been attracted to our projects there and everything associated therewith.” But he added: “As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world…. It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who…. It really is a scary place.”

The Post report also said that the Trump Organization had partnered with Aras Agalarov, the so-called “Trump of Russia,” on a project in Moscow in 2013 that didn’t come to fruition. “The Trump Tower deal never moved past preliminary discussions,” The Post said. “But Agalarov said the family is interested in a possible future venture.”

The Pinocchio Test

Trump’s remarks are artfully deceiving. He says he had nothing to do with Russia, pointing only to a Florida real estate sale. It may be possible that he has no current investments in Russia, but not for lack of trying. The evidence is clear, from his own words and those of his associates, that he has been eager to business in Russia. One of his sons traveled six times in 18 months trying to do deals — and said “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” The Trump Organization’s general counsel also confirmed that the company has looked at deals in Russia.

Last edited by christiefan915; 07-28-2016 at 08:16 AM.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Treason. Trump for prison.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    If you think traitor Trump's not pitching woo at Putin, you haven't been paying attention.

“I have nothing to with Russia. I have nothing to do with Russia — for anything.”
    Donald Trump, news conference, July 27, 2016

In a news conference responding to evidence suggesting Russian agencies hacked the email accounts of the Democratic National Committee, the GOP presidential nominee insisted that he had no business dealings in Russia with one single exception.

As he put it: “What do I have to do with Russia? You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach, Florida. Palm Beach is a very expensive place. There was a man who went bankrupt and I bought the house for $40 million and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions. So I sold it. So I bought it for 40, I sold it for 100 to a Russian. That was a number of years ago. I guess probably I sell condos to Russians, okay?”

The problem with this account is that it is contradicted by other evidence suggesting the Trump Organization has long been interested in business in Russia evidence collected by our colleagues Tom Hamburger, Rosalind S. Helderman and Michael Birnbaum for a lengthy article that was published in June.

But there is other evidence that shows a continuing interest in doing deals not only with Russian real estate buyers, but deals in Russia. “Russia is one of the hottest places in the world for investment,” Trump said in a 2007 deposition. “We will be in Moscow at some point,” he said.

Trump Jr. noted that he traveled to Russia six times in 18 months, and “several buyers have been attracted to our projects there and everything associated therewith.” But he added: “As much as we want to take our business over there, Russia is just a different world…. It is a question of who knows who, whose brother is paying off who…. It really is a scary place.”

The Post report also said that the Trump Organization had partnered with Aras Agalarov, the so-called “Trump of Russia,” on a project in Moscow in 2013 that didn’t come to fruition. “The Trump Tower deal never moved past preliminary discussions,” The Post said. “But Agalarov said the family is interested in a possible future venture.”

The Pinocchio Test

Trump’s remarks are artfully deceiving. He says he had nothing to do with Russia, pointing only to a Florida real estate sale. It may be possible that he has no current investments in Russia, but not for lack of trying. The evidence is clear, from his own words and those of his associates, that he has been eager to business in Russia. One of his sons traveled six times in 18 months trying to do deals — and said “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” The Trump Organization’s general counsel also confirmed that the company has looked at deals in Russia.

Yawn.

Trump is global businessman, and, a private citizen. At least insofar as his dealings with Russia---or Russians went. There's a difference.

You really think that compares to what Hillary did as Sec State? I don't go out on a limb predicting Trump, generally. But there's no way he's gonna do a quid pro quo, with Putin involving Uranium. Half a mil is chump change to Trump.

By the way, what did us tax payers get out of that deal anyway? Did we get out Polish air base back, that we gave up for Vlad---for nothing in return? Did we get anything at all from the deal?

Or was all about making Hill and Bill some money? I don't know how you defend this crap.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is a traitor, selling out America for Russian rubles.

Trump for prison.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yawn.

Trump is global businessman, and, a private citizen. At least insofar as his dealings with Russia---or Russians went. There's a difference.

You really think that compares to what Hillary did as Sec State? I don't go out on a limb predicting Trump, generally. But there's no way he's gonna do a quid pro quo, with Putin involving Uranium. Half a mil is chump change to Trump.

By the way, what did us tax payers get out of that deal anyway? Did we get out Polish air base back, that we gave up for Vlad---for nothing in return? Did we get anything at all from the deal?

Or was all about making Hill and Bill some money? I don't know how you defend this crap.
    The issue is Trump's bare-faced lie that he had nothing to do with Russia. And it's just another in an endless list of his bare-faced lies. I don't know how you can defend him either.

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The issue is Trump's bare-faced lie that he had nothing to do with Russia. And it's just another in an endless list of his bare-faced lies. I don't know how you can defend him either.

Trump for Prison 2016
    He's a loyal little lapdoggy, lol.

Maybe he believes that Comrade Trumpovitch will make him Coal Czar.

Trump is treason. Trump for prison.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Trump for Prison 2016
    You have no problem defending Hillary the Liar and we both know there's only one reason you do.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    He's a loyal little lapdoggy, lol.

Maybe he believes that Comrade Trumpovitch will make him Coal Czar.

Trump is treason. Trump for prison.
    What cracks me up is that Mike Pence had to jump right in and take the heat off traitor Trump and cons haven't said a word about it.

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You have no problem defending Hillary the Liar and we both know there's only one reason you do.
    I don't have a problem with a member of the majority U.S. population running for president.

Trump for Prison 2016

― Charles Dickens

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I don't have a problem with a member of the majority U.S. population running for president.

Trump for Prison 2016
    Thanks for proving you're just another that supports Hillary only because she has a vagina. Or is it because she's white?