Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, USFREEDOM911, anatta, canceled.2021.2, canceled.2021.3 and Seahawk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump & Putin

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Face, Your View Post
    A) prove that Russia is responsible for this email hacknowledges where is your evidence?

B) Prove that Trump had foreknowledge of this hack the release of the emails and colluded with the Russians in any way. Where is your evidence.
    Read the articles moron, and try reading a newspaper. I'm not your dog or your stupid wife, I don't fetch for you. You won't appear on another of my threads, I can tell you that.

Get your wife to research this for you.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Of all the fucking nerve of these douches to come on MY thread and tell me I'm changing the subject. That's another add to my thread ban list right there. I better put all you fuckfaces in a word document. Who in fuck are you? Go boss your stupid wife around, not me.
    Yes the DNC desperately wants to change the subject from the evidence of their corruption.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Read the articles moron, and try reading a newspaper. I'm not your dog or your stupid wife, I don't fetch for you. You won't appear on another of my threads, I can tell you that.

Get your wife to research this for you.
    Zero evidence presented in those articles that the Russians were behind the hack or that Trump was involved in any way, just the regurgitation of the DNC talking points memo, post the evidence or STFU.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,921 Times in 7,750 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 808 Times in 757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Zero evidence presented in those articles that the Russians were behind the hack or that Trump was involved in any way, post the evidence or STFU.
    If you could read, you would know that independent security agencies have stated it was a Russian hack. And I don't ever shut up, certainly not at the command of someone like you. Go tell your stupid wife to shut up. I will continue posting all about the Putin Trump partnership. Get used to it. Word is that every top notch investigative journalist in the country is now on this. Don't like it? Too bad.
    DARLA: The Internet's Leading Cause of White Dude Butthurt 12 Years and Counting

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you could read, you would know that independent security agencies have stated it was a Russian hack.
    Yes i know that is the DNC talking point, what is the name of that agency and where is their evidence? Your article posted neither and they sure as hell didn't post evidence that Trump was involved in any way, they just regurgitated the party line.

And I don't ever shut up, certainly not at the command of someone like you. Go tell your stupid wife to shut up. I will continue posting all about the Putin Trump partnership. Get used to it. Word is that every top notch investigative journalist in the country is now on this. Don't like it? Too bad.
    Not surprised that considering that the emails prove that the MSM are in fact the DNCs ministry of propaganda. Post your evidence for the accusations we will all be waiting with baited breath.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    I agree, the Russian involvement in this is far more concerning to me than the DNC backing Clinton.
    we knew that Rana.......nothing about Clinton would ever be concerning to you......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

J Craft (07-26-2016)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rana View Post
    The FBI is investigating, so apparently they don't agree with you.
    we used to think that too......we're here to tell it doesn't work......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

J Craft (07-26-2016)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I tell you, it really pisses me off that Russia can get Hillary's emails and we couldn't........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

J Craft (07-26-2016)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Exactly, we are never going to see those tax returns.
    What we do know is that Clinton is bought and payed for by foreign interests including China and the House of Saud through the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

A) prove that Russia is responsible for this email hacknowledges where is your evidence?

B) Prove that Trump had foreknowledge of this hack the release of the emails and colluded with the Russians in any way. Where is your evidence.
    She's just going to call you fuck face.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What we do know is that Clinton is bought and payed for by foreign interests including China and the House of Saud through the Clinton Foundation.

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

The group spent the bulk of its windfall on administration, travel, and salaries and bonuses, with the fattest payouts going to family friends.

On its 2013 tax forms, the most recent available, the foundation claimed it spent $30 million on payroll and employee benefits; $8.7 million in rent and office expenses; $9.2 million on “conferences, conventions and meetings”; $8 million on fundraising; and nearly $8.5 million on travel. None of the Clintons is on the payroll, but they do enjoy first-class flights paid for by the foundation.

In all, the group reported $84.6 million in “functional expenses” on its 2013 tax return and had more than $64 million left over — money the organization has said represents pledges rather than actual cash on hand.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/
    Hillary Clinton is an elitist bitch who's money and office has brokered her power. She's above the law, and Darla of fuck face fame doesnt give a shit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to J Craft For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-27-2016)

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    we knew that Rana.......nothing about Clinton would ever be concerning to you......
    Wait, Rana doesn't care????

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Who cares. I'd rather work with Putin in crusing Islamism, than work with Radical Islamic supporting countries.

Striking a deal with Iran was a joke. What has "working" with Saudi arabia and the other faux allies gotten us. They pretend to be our allies while they pump millions of dollars to AQ/ISIS.

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Who cares. I'd rather work with Putin in crusing Islamism, than work with Radical Islamic supporting countries.

Striking a deal with Iran was a joke. What has "working" with Saudi arabia and the other faux allies gotten us. They pretend to be our allies while they pump millions of dollars to AQ/ISIS.
    Sounds like you just want a war against Islam......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post
    She's just going to call you fuck face.

Could be worse, she might have called his wife a suckee fuckee!!