Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans for Trump

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Like most in the gop, trumpf is a man of principle, well in principle anyway............

Hopefully the principled members, or rather more principled members of that party will come to see him for what he really is, & act accordingly....

Unfortunately it is a no win situation for them @ this point........
    Those republicans who want him to get out of the race never wanted him to get into the race in the first place. When the millions of Trump supporters want him to get out of the race, then he'll get out of the race. And not until then.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

There are so many bizarre twists to Donald's rise to lead the GOP. Republicans suffer a weird sort of amnesia in which so many crazy things he has said are forgotten or dismissed. Did they challenge him over the birther issue for instance. The same day the macho talk about coming on to a married woman hit the screen, he claimed the five minorities were guilty in spite of DNA evidence. Is that unreal or what. The man is unfit to be anything at all, that he lost so much money one year should give anyone pause, especially the recent deficit conscious GOP.

Back on topic:

'Dear Donald Trump: I treat combat veterans with PTSD, and they are not weak' http://www.juancole.com/2016/10/dona...-veterans.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (10-09-2016)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    There are so many bizarre twists to Donald's rise to lead the GOP. Republicans suffer a weird sort of amnesia in which so many crazy things he has said are forgotten or dismissed. Did they challenge him over the birther issue for instance. The same day the macho talk about coming on to a married woman hit the screen, he claimed the five minorities were guilty in spite of DNA evidence. Is that unreal or what. The man is unfit to be anything at all, that he lost so much money one year should give anyone pause, especially the recent deficit conscious GOP.

Back on topic:

'Dear Donald Trump: I treat combat veterans with PTSD, and they are not weak' http://www.juancole.com/2016/10/dona...-veterans.html
    We are living in an immoral country. Trump's private vulgarity is common place and can be heard every single night and day on TV and in casual conversation.

This is about the issues, it was never about the messenger. The left complaining about Vulgarity coming from Trump is the utter height of hypocrisy coming from them and especially if it comes from Hillary, a criminal who is being protected by Obama's justice department and the media.

We've gone past the point of no return with immorality. It will only get worse in fact.

We stick to the issues.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    Those republicans who want him to get out of the race never wanted him to get into the race in the first place. When the millions of Trump supporters want him to get out of the race, then he'll get out of the race. And not until then.
    Hopefully he/they don't need to wait to long.... His VP should be the choice @ this point IMHO>>?? I don't think anyone else??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Back on topic:

Unfortunately the party, his fans & the media gave him star status & had him front & center when he actually should have been on the fringe in those debates simply do to lack of experience, knowledge etc........... Something I am sure many in the gop are pondering/blaming on anyone but themselves
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are living in an immoral country. Trump's private vulgarity is common place and can be heard every single night and day on TV and in casual conversation.

This is about the issues, it was never about the messenger. The left complaining about Vulgarity coming from Trump is the utter height of hypocrisy coming from them and especially if it comes from Hillary, a criminal who is being protected by Obama's justice department and the media.

We've gone past the point of no return with immorality. It will only get worse in fact.

We stick to the issues.
    It doesn't need to get worse, but it will if it is expectable to voters..

Unfortunately most of the dirties campaign has been about any issues, it is about other ppl... The media didn't force him to go after Miss Universe 20 years back @ 3AM in the morning..

The man is unhinged & can't control himself~not leadership quality IMHO..

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I spoke to two vets yesterday who had been voting for Trump, but now may write in a candidate. Trump is doing so poorly he losing supporters and his businesses are suffering as well. Ivanka may fire him.

"Poor and working class whites signed up by the hundreds of thousands to fight for what they believed was their way of life. Meanwhile, many of the wealthy planters who benefitted economically from slavery were granted exemptions from military service and avoided the horrors of battle. On both sides of the Mason-Dixon line, wealthy elites were allowed to pay other men to take their place on the bloody battlefields. As the war lingered on, poor whites in the North and South began to realize the rich had waged the war, but it was the poor who were dying in it." Jonna Ivin http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

omigorsh........that must be what, eight people who won't be voting for Trump?......how can he win now!......

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well it looks like the American voters are going to do the job for the gop.........

They you guys can try to paste the party back together again......

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"An election in 1932 ended up killing 50 million people around the world." Bernie Sanders

"A 2006 report by the Institute for Policy Studies found that, in 2005, CEOs of the largest U.S. private defense contractors continued to profit from the ongoing wars.

Defense CEO pay was 44 times that of a military general with 20 years of experience and 308 times that of an Army private in 2005. Generals made $174,452 and Army privates made $25,085, while average defense CEO pay was $7.7 million.

In contrast to wealthy individuals who became even wealthier, those who were sent to do the actual fighting comprised disproportionately high numbers of working class Americans. In the combined efforts of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan and Operation Iraqi Freedom, almost 7,000 U.S. soldiers have died. More than 970,000 veteran disability claims have been registered with the Veterans Administration." Jonna Ivin

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (10-26-2016)

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That & like comments should have been the end of the dirty's political career, but as he brags, he could shoot someone & they would still love & follow him~really, really sad..

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ask grand pop why he thinks there weren't any North Vietnamese POW camps.

"Gramps" was as lucky as the guy he's crying about .. the career politician guy.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ask grand pop why he thinks there weren't any North Vietnamese POW camps.

"Gramps" was as lucky as the guy he's crying about .. the career politician guy.
    McCain stayed @ the Hanoi Hilton, was it really a Hilton??

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

18. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (10-28-2016)