Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans for Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sorry, even Politifact admits Rachel was lying.....
    Link please.

================================================== ============================

As for email, the republicans had private servers too. And since I've been there done that, information is often considered and marked confidential for the dumbest of reasons. If anything truly top secret was sent you'd have to blame the State Department security department and the senders and recipients of all these emails. Hillary wouldn't be emailing herself now would she. I'm sorry but you guys make me laugh, thought is missing and everything is so clear. LOL Hillary has been demonised for so long the wingnuts would believe anything. Too funny.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...l-controversy/

Republicans outed a CIA agent - ever hear about that?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...eyPlayers.html

Oh and 911 happened under a republican administration, and then they invaded a country that had nothing to do with it and thus created ISIS. And you people still listen to them?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...11-bush-213353

Anyone for slam dunks? Need an explanation or are you all busy wondering if Hillary was retroactively responsible for the great depression. Check Breitbart and Fox they have the story.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Link please.

this is such old news it shouldn't have been necessary......don't try to discuss issues you haven't even done basic research on.....
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...did-same-thin/

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This was great, made my veteran heart proud.

Retired Gen. John Allen and Veterans Greeted With 'USA' Chants at the DNC http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video...hants-40978858

===================

PMP, mostly is not false last I checked, and I linked Bush's administration use of private servers.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

===================

PMP, mostly is not false last I checked, and I linked Bush's administration use of private servers.
    really....you had better check again, because "mostly false" doesn't morph into true because they use the word "mostly"......

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I linked Bush's administration use of private servers.
    lol you also linked "Republicans outed a CIA agent - ever hear about that" and we all know that turned out to be false......you can lay that blame mostly on her husband......

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As for email, the republicans had private servers too. And since I've been there done that, information is often considered and marked confidential for the dumbest of reasons. If anything truly top secret was sent you'd have to blame the State Department security department and the senders and recipients of all these emails. Hillary wouldn't be emailing herself now would she. I'm sorry but you guys make me laugh, thought is missing and everything is so clear. LOL Hillary has been demonised for so long the wingnuts would believe anything. Too funny.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...l-controversy/
    if you had read to the bottom of the article you linked to you would have found something damaging to your claim....
    "Williams’ statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False."

.....oops....

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Need an explanation?
    yeah, you got anything real?....

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    yeah, you got anything real?....
    Your reply to the Maddow editorial was a link to a comment Hillary made. Please stay on topic. Please give up the nitpicking, we know you don't like Hillary, so what.

And below is a Marine General's take on Trump and Hillary. Well said.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your reply to the Maddow editorial was a link to a comment Hillary made. Please stay on topic.
    dude, the topic is whether what YOU said was false....do you think that what was a lie when Hillary said it is no longer a lie if Maddow or you say it?.......

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Back on Topic:

How any veteran or decent American could consider Trump presidential material when he demonstrates over and over again that he is pond scum is beyond common sense and outside the values of America. The draft dodger who hide during Nam thinks sacrifice is some simple business transactions. The man is a total moron and it is time people called him what he is. I'm glad some have.

"There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed, giving one’s life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard." Duffy for veterans of Foreign War

"Lastly, I’d like to say to Mr. and Mrs. Khan: thank you for immigrating to America. We’re a better country because of you. And you are certainly right; your son was the best of America, and the memory of his sacrifice will make us a better nation – and he will never be forgotten." John McCain said in closing his statement.
    Last edited by midcan5; 08-01-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: sp

11. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Bill (08-01-2016)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,461 Times in 9,070 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,425 Times in 1,254 Posts

I'm a Vietnam Veteran and I do no support this draft dodging, five deferments coward!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Bill (08-11-2016), Phantasmal (08-11-2016)

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Same 5 defers as dick the dick cheny...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good to see Vets taking action against the phony draft dodger..

Their video is set to private..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I'm a Vietnam Veteran and I do no support this draft dodging, five deferments coward!

Which war hero did he diss .. fly boy with his admiral father .. the professional politician?
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.