2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    somebody needs to fix the VA
    Well trumpf will, trust me, he promised........ AAAhhhh I feel sorry for any of them that may have been captured, he only likes Vets that haven't been captured..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 552 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Well trumpf will, trust me, he promised........ AAAhhhh I feel sorry for any of them that may have been captured, he only likes Vets that haven't been captured..
    Those MIA's that have been listed that way for decades in my opinion only lived a brief moment after they were captured. Or they had some shitty job for them to do that Charlie didn't want to do himself then were discarded.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philly rabbit View Post
    Those MIA's that have been listed that way for decades in my opinion only lived a brief moment after they were captured. Or they had some shitty job for them to do that Charlie didn't want to do himself then were discarded.
    Could be....... Never gave that much thought.. Given the nature of the war I guess you would be better off getting caught by the reg NV military than vc...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Today America is trading with Vietnam, I have seen shirts in Macy's made there. Kinda makes you shake your head.

https://www.thenation.com/article/en...issing-action/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._War_(1961–65)

Another issue that I find sorta amazing is the number of foreign cars with veterans stickers on them. It is probably just me, but I find it hard to understand how a person who has served his country in uniform now supports other nations as so many complain about outsourcing and jobs?
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Today America is trading with Vietnam, I have seen shirts in Macy's made there. Kinda makes you shake your head.

https://www.thenation.com/article/en...issing-action/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._War_(1961–65)

Another issue that I find sorta amazing is the number of foreign cars with veterans stickers on them. It is probably just me, but I find it hard to understand how a person who has served his country in uniform now supports other nations as so many complain about outsourcing and jobs?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Is the SUV made in Japan? And I have seen American flags on foreign cars, if you see one, tell them they can get their nation's flag on-line. Or when they return home.

'In 2014, Chevrolet sold 597 cars in Japan. No, we are not forgetting any zeroes at the end of that figure.'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-doesnt-exist/

"Japan ships 1.5 million cars to America each year, but allows only 20,000 American cars into its own market. Since 2012, Japan’s yen has devalued by 50 percent against the dollar. Now Japan wants tariff-free access to the U.S. market through the TPP while it continues to cheat on currency." see American Manufacturing.org and TPP

Buy American - support all Americans, including yourself.

Our children, our grandchildren, ourselves require we support each other, buy American.

Buy American and Thumbs up!
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WELL DIRTY DON WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT PROBLEM RIGHT QUICK...

Unfortunately hillary says she has issue w/ it, but I don't recall her disavowing the very very complicated deal so there seems to be plenty of room for us to get screwed by various forces/aspects etc....

I think Canada is threatening to sue over the pipeline deal & the freaking WTO ruled against country of origin labeling so we can't find out where our meat comes from-SAD!!!

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Donald sinks every day and his Russia comments are close to treason. As for marking beef, a bit more complicated. See link.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnbrin.../#3d9484522128

And sue because it only benefits them and is a potential environmental hazard? Go for it.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald sinks every day and his Russia comments are close to treason. As for marking beef, a bit more complicated. See link.

lol, what are you worried about......Hillary says those emails have all been destroyed......you believe her, right?......right?.....

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,461 Times in 9,070 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,425 Times in 1,254 Posts

I'm A Vietnam Veteran, and I do not support a draft dodging Donald Trump!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

midcan5 (07-28-2016), Phantasmal (07-28-2016)

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Signalmankenneth, Trump is all talk, while actions speak louder than words, the words of a savior who has come to help you have power for many Americans today who long for a father / mother figure to guide them and tell them, 'it's gonna be alright, just believe me.'

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol, what are you worried about......Hillary says those emails have all been destroyed......you believe her, right?......right?.....
    Anyone who has worked in email knows they should be be backuped in multiple places and when sent over the airways, Internet or microwave can be intercepted. Of course the information about Hillary's email keeps the blind followers happy in their ignorance.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...at-hillary-did

"Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost."

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Signalmankenneth, Trump is all talk, while actions speak louder than words, the words of a savior who has come to help you have power for many Americans today who long for a father / mother figure to guide them and tell them, 'it's gonna be alright, just believe me.'

Anyone who has worked in email knows they should be be backuped in multiple places and when sent over the airways, Internet or microwave can be intercepted. Of course the information about Hillary's email keeps the blind followers happy in their ignorance.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...at-hillary-did

"Over the course of the investigation, it came out that some White House officials had conducted White House business over private email accounts set up on a server through the Republican National Committee. The White House later admitted that some internal White House emails conducted on the RNC server might have been lost."
    sorry, even Politifact admits Rachel was lying.....

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And sue because it only benefits them and is a potential environmental hazard? Go for it.
    If the e mails feature nothing but Yoga and chit chat like it, then what are you worrying about?

You're worrying because you know the e mails feature classified information.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I'm A Vietnam Veteran, and I do not support a draft dodging Donald Trump!

Hillary Clinton is a war monger. She will attack any country in the name of human rights. She single handily created ISIS supporting so called freedom fighters that are actually Islamists.
    MAGA IS ALIVE AND WELL.