Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Veterans for Trump

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Trump plays his base with an act of concern while in the background his only support is for image and his wealthy supporters. One wonders when Americans will wake and 'Make the White House Great Again'? Oh and make America concerned and proud again.

'President Trump’s Budget Hurts Veterans Through Extreme Cuts to Crucial Programs'

https://budget.house.gov/publication...ucial-programs

'The 2019 Trump Budget: Hurts Struggling Families, Shortchanges National Needs'

https://www.cbpp.org/research/federa...national-needs

"The Pentagon recently identified $3.6 billion worth of military construction projects it’s willing to kill in order to build 175 miles (282 kilometers) of border wall. The projects included a $63 million middle school in McConnell’s state of Kentucky, though most of the projects are outside the continental U.S."

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-senate-test/

'Trump is diverting another $7.2 billion in military funds to build his border wall'
    'The funds transfer would bring the total amount devoted to border wall construction under Trump to $18.4 billion.'

https://www.vox.com/2020/1/14/210653...l-construction
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It was good to see this was called out for what it was.

'Trump Fined $2 Million Over Fishy Veterans Fundraiser'

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...undraiser.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is an embarrassment to all those who served and to America.

"Trump was told about the intelligence but had not authorized steps to retaliate, the Times reported."

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news...ssian-bounties

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-06-2020)

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'Veteran: Each day Trump's in power, our enemies celebrate'

"During an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo, Iraq War veteran Paul Rieckhoff discusses the reports that the White House was warned about potential Russian bounties for killing US troops."

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...t-intv-vpx.cnn

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-06-2020)

7. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Betrayed

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-11-2020), Trumpet (07-11-2020)

9. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please check out the Linchpin Project for more information.

https://lincolnproject.us/news/wakeup/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-16-2020)

11. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Who's gonna pay for the Wall?" Mexico! Yea, sure, another failure by a failed president, taking money from the military by a draft dodger is consistent with his values.

'Trump planning to use billions more in military funds to build border wall'

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-senate-test/

12. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'VoteVets - War on USPS'

https://twitter.com/votevets

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-16-2020)

14. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Come on vets we gotta make it 98 percent.

'Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows'

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...es-poll-shows/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-16-2020)

16. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now Trump wants a Fox spokesperson fired because they confirmed this information. A draft dodger with a made up excuse for not serving the nation should keep quiet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-losers.html

"Trump called US soldiers killed or injured 'losers' and 'suckers', senior administration sources told the Atlantic
    The Atlantic says Trump cancelled a visit a US war grave because he was worried about his hair in the rain
    The president was expected to attend a ceremony at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery in Paris in 2018
    He reportedly asked: 'Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers'
    He also allegedly referred to 1,800 Marines who died in the WWI Battle of Belleau Wood in France as 'suckers'
    He reportedly asked 'Who were the good guys in this war?'
    Trump is also alleged to have said he didn't understand why the US would intervene on the side of the Allies
    The president allegedly said those who served in the Vietnam were 'losers' as they failed to dodge the draft
    Fox News and the Washington Post have confirmed the reporting, while AP has confirmed part of it
    The White House mounted furious pushback, hammering the piece for using anonymous sources
    Melania Trump on Friday said the story was false and 'activism'
    Trump suggested that John Kelly - who has remained silent on the report - was a source for the 'false' story
    Trump also said Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed the Atlantic story, should be fired"

17. The Following User Groans At midcan5 For This Awful Post:

a777pilot (09-05-2020)

18. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A republican on Donnie John Trump lying. What else is new.

'Everyone Knows It’s True'

"As Trump vehemently disputes reports that he has disparaged veterans, some silences speak loudly."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...s-true/616138/

“I heard him stumbling on trying to remember my husband’s name. And that what’s hurting me the most. Because if my husband was out here fighting for our country, and he risked his life for our country, why can’t you remember his name?” Talking to Trump about her fallen husband, Myeshia Johnson said, “made me upset and cry even more.”

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

19. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Mental illness or insecurity or a lack of education and humility? It is a easy choice as Pres Trump is simply in a position way above his ability. Again I want to mention Hitler as friends have. What was Hitler's appeal? You can answer that, but those who read history know he was incompetent, his decision to invade Russia stupid. Trump like H has a glorified sense of self, but Trump failed in every business venture. Trump has failed as President unless caging children and dividing families while golfing on a bad foot after avoiding military service is an accomplishment. We can give him that.

"Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway says Donald Trump shows nine symptoms of mental illness in new video"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...eo/ar-BB18Y1tM
    Last edited by midcan5; 09-15-2020 at 05:35 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-15-2020)

21. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

VoteVets - Puppet President

22. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-24-2020)

23. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'VoteVets - Morning Joe airs 'Enemy''

"A veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point of their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of 'up to and including my life. " anon

24. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (09-26-2020)

25. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,747 Times in 33,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

They got some great ads.