Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama admits defeat after Supreme Court shoots down his amnesty for illegals

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Obama admits defeat after Supreme Court shoots down his amnesty for illegals

I'm glad the court did this but it's not really their place. Congress should have stopped this traitorous tranny in our WH. We can't let the whole world dump their poor on us. Anyway, obama says there's nothing else he can do.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-c...s-immigration/

june 23 2016 President Obama said during a press conference Thursday that he can no longer take additional executive actions on immigration for the remainder of his presidency, appearing to admit defeat shortly after the Supreme Court blocked his 2014 plan to prevent millions of illegal immigrants from being deported and give them work permits instead.

“On the specifics of immigration, I don’t anticipate that there are additional executive actions we can take,” Obama told reporters at the White House. “We can implement what we’ve already put in place that is not affected by this decision, but we have to follow now what has been ruled on in the Fifth Circuit [Court of Appeals] because the Supreme Court could not resolve the issue.”

Obama was referring to the Supreme Court’s decision on Thursday that halted the president‘s executive order that bypassed Congress. The court was deadlocked with a 4-4 vote, which means that the judgment of the lower court, which blocked the president’s action, “is affirmed by an equally divided Court.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

I'm losing count of the copycat threads that jubilant Righties keep posting about this. Is it 3 so far?

Come on, cons, start a few more.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

All the more reason to boldly vote Trump at this point.

I have gone back and forth on a Trump vote. The court really is a good reason to vote Trump.

4. The Following User Groans At J Craft For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-23-2016)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama should annul the supreme court decision and ignore it and implement his immigration policies anyway. What is the supreme court going to do about it? Sit back and cry?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

We need more threads on this subject.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post

I have gone back and forth on a Trump vote. The court really is a good reason to vote Trump.
    There should be several openings to fill. Can't let hrc fill them.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Yes, we need a New York City liberal to pick the next couple of Justices. Trump fits that bill better than Clinton.
    You be bold.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    There should be several openings to fill. Can't let hrc fill them.
    There's rumor that Thomas is preparing to retire. HRC and a liberal court will be far reaching. A Trump presidency, not so much. The republican "NeverTrump" voters may give us just that.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

There's rumor that Thomas is preparing to retire. HRC and a liberal court will be far reaching. A Trump presidency, not so much. The republican "NeverTrump" voters may give us just that.
    With all due respect the Republican primary voters who selected the candidate who can't beat Hillary gave us that.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    With all due respect the Republican primary voters who selected the candidate who can't beat Hillary gave us that.
    No, they gave us Trump over all the candidates no one could decide on. Trump garnered more votes in his primary run than any other GOP candidate ever.

If the Never Trump voters don't vote Trump, they effectively insure HRC. That's just reality.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, they gave us Trump over all the candidates no one could decide on. Trump garnered more votes in his primary run than any other GOP candidate ever.

If the Never Trump voters don't vote Trump, they effectively insure HRC. That's just reality.
    Respectfully disagree. What they're doing is standing up for the future of the party and the conservative movement.

For the last two elections we heard conservatives stayed home because McCain and Romney were too moderate. So now we select a Hillary Clinton supporting big government New York liberal instead? I'm not jumping on that train.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Respectfully disagree. What they're doing is standing up for the future of the party and the conservative movement.

For the last two elections we heard conservatives stayed home because McCain and Romney were too moderate. So now we select a Hillary Clinton supporting big government New York liberal instead? I'm not jumping on that train.
    He's not a liberal HRC supporter. He's a big mouth who isnt a politician. I've seen some of his pucks for SCOTUS, and I listened to this speech. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo&feature=share

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He's not a liberal HRC supporter. He's a big mouth who isnt a politician. I've seen some of his pucks for SCOTUS, and I listened to this speech. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo&feature=share
    I've read all his prior political statements and who he has supported. His sudden switch isn't fooling me. I've seen his list too. He also said he may pick someone not on it. Like most things he says they are in pencil not pen.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've read all his prior political statements and who he has supported. His sudden switch isn't fooling me. I've seen his list too. He also said he may pick someone not on it. Like most things he says they are in pencil not pen.
    Well according to politifact he's given almost twice as much to republicans. And most of his donations to dems was prior to 2011- and why wouldn't a NE buisiness mogul not donate to the party in power? In addition, he has admitted to the world view changes since his last marriage and consequent child. That rang true as someone who likewise changed views with onset of raising a family.

Donald Trumps donations.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...democrats-and/

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well according to politifact he's given almost twice as much to republicans. And most of his donations to dems was prior to 2011- and why wouldn't a NE buisiness mogul not donate to the party in power? In addition, he has admitted to the world view changes since his last marriage and consequent child. That rang true as someone who likewise changed views with onset of raising a family.

Donald Trumps donations.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...democrats-and/
    I've watched many of his statements he makes one day and then walks back the next day. Who knows what he actually believes. Like you say he has no track record. It's like putting a David Souter on the Supreme Court.