Members banned from this thread: evince, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Rune, MAGA MAN, tsuke, Seahawk, Lammergeier and sanetrain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was Orlando a gun-grabber false-flag operation?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Did the attack even happen? Is it all a hoax like the FBI has admitted Sandy Hook was?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Troll View Post
    TDAK is an Alex Jones fan.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hoplosexuals believe that mass shootings are faked by Obama so liberals can grab their guns.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

It seems another set up.

Before Omar Mateen Committed Mass Murder, the FBI Tried To Lure Him Into a Terror Plot

New revelations raise questions about the FBI’s role in shaping Mateen’s lethal mindset.

By Max Blumenthal, Sarah Lazare / AlterNet June 19, 201

after Mateen threatened a courthouse deputy in 2013 by claiming he could order Al Qaeda operatives to kill his family, the FBI dispatched an informant to "lure Omar into some kind of act and Omar did not bite."
    http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-pro...im-terror-plot

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

One of my personal quirks is I cannot watch any show, movie, or documentary that includes magic, supernatural interference, ghosts, etc etc. Some scifi is Ok, but it must be rooted in the possible. So whenever I hear conspiracy stuff I'm with Ben Franklin, "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead."

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ ???? ] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character." https://aeon.co/essays/the-intellect...racy-theorists

"People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public, or in some contrivance to raise prices. It is impossible indeed to prevent such meetings, by any law which either could be executed, or would be consistent with liberty and justice. But though the law cannot hinder people of the same trade from sometimes assembling together, it ought to do nothing to facilitate such assemblies; much less to render them necessary." Adam Smith
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

These are the type of "sources" that inflame and inspire many conservatives.

Read some of the posts on JPP and you'll recognize the crazy.