Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)

Since China has joined the WTO, Its economy improves a lot. China quickly gets rich. The wealth also created a lot of corrupt officials. Many of them escaped to hide in US. That's a big headache for the Chinese government. For decade it has sought US government help to deport these fugitives but failed.The corrupt Chinese officials have brought a lot of wealth to the US and useful internal information as well which benefits US a lot.

Last month, there was a dramatic turn around.

China gives 'priority list' of wanted officials to U.S.
    3/25/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The Chinese government has provided a"priority" list to the United States of Chinese officials suspected of corruption and are believed to have fled there, a top state-run newspaper said on Wednesday.

Last year, Chinese officials said more than 150 "economic fugitives", many of them described as corrupt government officials, were in the United States

http://news.yahoo.com/china-gives-pr...035215687.html

It meant there was a secret negotiation in process. On 4/11/2015, a deal is reached. The fugitives will be handed over to Chinese authority as a payment.Be noticed that both sides are intelligence.

China says U.S. backs its campaign to hunt down 'economic fugitives'
    4/11/2015

BEIJING (Reuters) - The United States has promised support for China's campaign to hunt corrupt officials fleeing abroad, the official Xinhua news agency reported late Friday, after meetings between security officials from the world's two largest economies.

Talks this week between Chinese domestic security leaders Meng Jianzhu and Guo Shengkun, and U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson also touched on counter-terrorism, intellectual property rights, maritime law enforcement and cyber security issues, Xinhua said

http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-u-b...112156855.html

Once again, China gets what it wanted. What is their return to US? A framed drug smuggling case like what they did in EP-3 spy plane's deal? Or illegal money laundry case When they arranged a "painting purchasing" by Bank of China in last month?(see #892) I think in following days or months, a framed case would apply on me and my family. My wife will go to China again on April 14. Like usual, it was arranged by the Feds. It's easy to murder or planting when someone is on a tour.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Not seen in Mainstream media report.
    WHEW!!!!

Who KNEW the Saudis had Teabaggers??!!!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

894. The reason why I don’t have a valid drive license (1) (4/20/2015)

In late 1990s, the Feds intensified persecution on me with their high tech.EM wave weapons. I went to South East Asia to get rid of those radiation shooting. I drifted there from March 1999 to July 2000.

In March 2000, I was in Thailand. I found the authority tried to frame me in a drug case. I was in horror. This was a very serious matter, so I sought asylum in Foreign Minister of Thailand. It was hard in a strange country if you were framed in such a case.
    (see ?9. Frame attempt?and ?0. Seeking asylum?

In July 2000, I returned to US. The bitter experience of trying to frame me in alleged drug case alarmed me. I started to tell my story in Internet.

On Nov. 12/2001, San Jose Mercury News had a whole page article “Killing Pablo? It said the “secret group killed 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. (see #62. Plot) I had a feeling the Feds would carry out a big slaughter in US. That article “Killing Pablo?was to justify their action.

On January 16, 2001 the Federal Bureau of Prisons set May 16, 2001 asMcVeigh's execution date.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh

The Feds must have my personal information. May 16, 2001 was carefully selected. My drive license was expired on May 24, 2001. I had to renew my drive license before that date. The Feds was sure that they could intercept my license renewal mail and using it as hard evidence in coming “big drug case?

Anyhow, I hesitated to mail the license renewal form.

On Apr. 11, Skolnick wrote his “RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS? I found it was about to frame a “Heroin smuggling case? not for hostage releasing. Combined with the article “killing Pablo? I thought the Feds must have plotted a big drug case on me.

5/11/2001 The original planned execution date of Timothy McViegh. I didn’t mail the renewal form, that interrupted the plan of the Feds. They had to extend the execution date.

5/12/2001 The Mercury News had a brief news which proves my suspicion was very accurate, I wouldn’t renew my drive license. (see ?4. My brother in law was targetted? Even if it causes so much trouble in my life.

6/11/2001 McVeigh was executed.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

898. why I don’t have a valid drive license (2) (5/5/2015)

In March 2001, I received a drive license renewal notice from DMV. The old license would expire on May 24,2001. I hesitated to mail the renewal form to DMV because there was an event at that time trying to get my signature on a blank paper. It alarmed me that the Feds was organizing a plot.

4/11/2001, Skolnick's article revealed there was a secret deal made between Chinese secret police and the Feds. The deal was to create a drug smuggling case from China to US.

5/11/2001, Timothy McVeigh's excution date. It was delayed. I think it was because I didn't mail my drive license renewal form to DMV. The Feds need my drive license as evidence in their framed case.

5/12/2001, a brief news in Mercury News said there was a malfunction in machine which issuing renewal drive license in Sacramento DMV office. It caused a lot of renewal drive license sent to wrong addresses. It justified why my drive license would be in wrong hand if I had mailed renewal form. The news issuing date was well planned. The action day of the Feds was 5/11. The execution of McVeigh was used to distract public's attention from a framed drug case. The victim would have no chance to read the news of malfunction machine of DMV next day.

6/11/2001, McVeigh executed. The Feds knew that I wouldn't renew my drive license any more. Their plan failed. But I since lost the chance to drive.

9/11/2001, the promised deal to Pentagon still had to pay. Besides, the Feds had to get the Patriot Act to keep their target under surveillance. The news after 911 attack proved my allegation was very correct. The Feds used victime's drive license as their evidence.

9/11 Hijackers Leave a Clear Trail of Evidence'

Investigators find a remarkable number of possessions left behind by the hijackers:
    Two of Mohamed Atta’s bags are found on 9/11. They contain a handheld electronic flight computer, a simulator procedures manual for Boeing 757 and 767 aircraft, two videotapes relating to “air tours?of the Boeing 757 and 747 aircraft, a slide-rule flight calculator, a copy of the Koran, Atta’s passport, his will, his international driver’s license, a religious cassette tape,

http://www.historycommons.org/contex...1evidencetrail

See all articles at: http://katsung.forumotion.com/t2p60-...rsecute-people

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-fro...-to-811-attack

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t4-em-sleep-wave

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)

In early May 2001, the resignation of the Heads of FBI and DEA also indicates something big would take place.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON Published: May 2, 2001

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us...ght-years.html

Impeachment Figure in Line For Drug Enforcement Post

By JAMES RISEN Published: May 9, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 8?President Bush is expected to name Representative Asa Hutchinson, an Arkansas Republican with a long interest in drug issues, as the new head of the Drug Enforcement Administration, officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/09/us...ment-post.html

Those heads used to step down with crime their department committed. At that time, it was for a framing drug case and attempt murder planned to happen several days later (originally for May 11, 2001 then extended to June 11 but went soured)

Now they repeat that old tactic again.

DEA Chief Michele Leonhart To Resign Amid 'Sex Party' Scandal,Policy Disagreements

Posted: 04/21/2015

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7109618.html
    -----------------
    Senate Confirms Loretta Lynch as Attorney General After Long Delay

By JENNIFER STEINHAUER APRIL 23,2015
    WASHINGTON ?After one of the nation’s most protracted cabinet-level confirmation delays, the Senate Thursday approved Loretta E. Lynch to be attorney general

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...vote.html?_r=0

Another two resignations of D.o.J. which means the Feds plot a new drug case ( DEA involved) and will commit a murder crime so they step down in advance to take the responsibility. Everything is similar to the EP-3 spy case of 2001 while secret deal with China has been made. (see "893. New secret deal (4/13/2015)") It could happen as early as tomorrow- Apr.25/2015 - my wife’s return date from her Chinese trip which was arranged by the Feds.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

896. Still the F.I.S.A. Court (5/5/2015)

In "893. New secret deal(4/13/2015)" and "895. New plot is similar to the 2001 one (4/24/2015)", I said the old tactic repeated. The Feds have a new plot with the help of Chinese secret police. My wife had been arranged a Chinese trip from 4/14 to 4/25. After her return from China, C.Y.- an alleged Chinese double agent has visited my house three times in latest week.(see C.Y. at #668,669 and 724)

C.Y.'s son works in an American company. A sub-division of that company in China has organized the Chinese staff to have a meeting in America recently. C.Y. asks my wife to arrange a US tour for those Chinese staff.

I think it's part of this new plot. The purpose is to link us to a Chinese spy group and cover us under a F.I.S.A. warrant. (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act)

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

897. Computer trap (5/5/2015)

On 4/26, one day after my wife's return, the screen of my computer blacked out.

When my wife saw my conputer was out of order, she said, "Don't touch my computer". She has a notebook computer but she rarely use it. She plays iPad.

The notebook was given by her boss, said for business material storage. I never touch it before. My wife was a toll of the Feds. I am afraid the computer is full of virus or illegal material-in another word, it might be a planting.

On 5/3, she suddenly changed her attitude to allow me to use the notebook. For one week I couldn't go internet. So I used it right away.

I used to post with window Word Process. It doesn't work in that notebook. A frame instracts: "

Activation Wizard

Your beta software has expired.
    Use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel to remove the beta software from your computer."

My wife said beta software might be downloaded by her boss or someone else.

The wizard suggested to go through a list of programs. I was scared. If the Feds hid a malicious worm program and I could touch it off by just a click, then the computer could become a virus source. It thus gives the Feds the excuse of search and arrest they have sought for such a long time.

I think it's a trap that the Feds set up. They sabotaged my computer with some back door system, just like what they did in MH370 (with hidden auto pilot system) and drove me to another computer they prepared.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

899. April plot (3/29/2016)

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.
    D.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

A new secret deal between the Feds and Chinese secret police in 2016. China will play the role to kill my family members when they are arranged for trips there.

Strange Bedfellows: China’s Security Chief, FBI’s Comey Meet in Beijing
    MARCH 14, 2016

China’s Minister of Public Security met this morning (March 14) in Beijing with James Comey, director of the FBI. The two intend, according to Xinhau, the Chinese news service, to “enhance mutual trust and respect each others'core interests to promote building a new model of major-country relationship.?

At that meeting, the two nations?leaders “agreed to have more pragmatic cooperation in cyber security and anti-terrorism,"Xinhau said today.

http://yousaywhat.info/2016/03/14/st...et-in-beijing/
    My wife will have a trip to China from 4/3/2016 to 4/17.

Something big will happen in April to distract the murder case - either a natural disaster, epidemic, terror attack, or all of them if I would be murdered in their plot.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Muslims are all scum anyway. Who cares what they say.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...908-story.html
    I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
    Hainan Island incident
    Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/cu...o-pilot-7.html

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course WE did 9/11.

.. and a lot more than just Arabs know that.

Operation Northwoods redux.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...908-story.html
    I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
    Hainan Island incident
    Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/cu...o-pilot-7.html

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

903. Room vacated for years (5/15/2016)

Feng L. Sung is my young sister. She lives in San Francisco. The ground floor of her house was reformed to a two bed room in law for rent. The tenant is Mr. Jin.

Mr. Jin's grandmother had worked as a maid with my family for decades. She had no children. She adopted a son. That's Mr. Jin's father - a school teacher. My father abominated him, said that he was a government informant. My grandfather was a celebrate who went abroad when the Communist Party took over the China. It was natural that the government set an eye on our family.

As I know, Mr. Jin was a tax collector when he was in China. Several years ago, he rented a bedroom from my sister. The odd thing is that he doesn't allow my sister to rent off the other vacant room. This behave becomes a talking issue in our friends circle. Why he wants to keep an empty room there? It's strange that my sister tolerates his bully action. For me, this is very clear. Mr. Jin, likes his father, works as snitch for Chinese government. When the Feds have a deal with Chinese secret police, China sends many agents here to monitor my family. e.g.: G-man and C.Lady worked as colleagues with my wife, C.Y. and W.S. bought the house in my neighborhood.(see #635,643,644, 584) Mr.Jin, moved into my sister's house. The vacant room is obviously a trap, to link the new tenant to a F.I.S.A. warrant.

Last week, I learned the emptied room for years now is rented off. The new tenant is my daughter. She doesn't want to take too much commute to San Francisco. A new plot starts in the end of May and June.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

905. June plot (5/25/2016)

Ben Gu is my brother in law. His wife is my youngest sister. Ben Gu is a successful business man. He now owns several houses in San Francisco. He also is a target of the Feds. (see# 64. My Brother in law was targeted.)

Ben Gu has an eld brother lives in Shanghai. Ben often helps him in finance. Now his niece live in his house in San Francisco. Strange enough, Ben's niece has a theory that Ben's wealth should belong to her father's. Her reason is, three decades ago, when her great Aunt sponsored one to the States, it ought to be her father not Ben because her father was the old brother, should have the privilege.

My relative told me this story. "Ben earns his wealth with his hard working. It's absurd to have such an opinion". She said resentfully.

I have different view. It's a typical evil tactic of the intelligence. They used to provoke family conflict with jealousy.

What alarms me is Ben's niece will go home next month. I allege Ben's niece and Mr. Jin both work for the intelligence and are planted in my sisters house. A framed case may break out in June. Likely a drug case from China. Ben Gu imported merchandise from China. It's easy to plant something in shipment.

To plant in garbage can is also a tactic the Feds used to use. (see # 689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)). Coincidence is there is a notice from city of San Jose:
    "Free Neighborhood Cleanup Event
    Garbage collect day: Saturday, June 4, 2016"

June, is obviously a month of plot.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

906. Effort to link me to F.I.S.A. (6/1/2016)

On 5/30, my wife told me Mr. yao and his family will come to U.S. on 6/3 (Friday) and visit me right on the same day. Mr. Yao was my classmate of Junior middle school. We know each other for more than 50 years.

The last time I saw him was 21 years ago when I was in China. The sudden visit is not a coincidence. It is arranged by the Feds and Chinese secret police. It's obvious. I just talked about they have planted two informants into my sisters' houses. Now they directly send one to me to link me to the Chinese intelligence. It's easy to recruit ordinary people to be an informant.

So many events squeeze together in this month. It's for one purpose - the Federal Reserve is eager to raise the prime rate. The world is watching every movement of the Fed Reserve. But it has to obey the order of the Feds.(FBI and DEA) The Feds hold a large quantity of the houses in Bay Area - not only for the convenience of framing a case (they put their informants in targets' neighborhood, in banks, stores, and working place the targets go, but also a method of making money. Normally, it works. But this case lasts too long, more than 20 years. Too many real estates are held. A tiny rate upwards will cause a big cost, let alone there may be a risk to break up a balloon.

That's why so many efforts to frame a case in this month.

907.The Feds control the internet (6/7/2016)

On 6/5, Sunday, I joined two two groups in Facebook. One is "9/11 Truth Movement - All Theories Welcomed", the other one is "911 questions". I posted a news "Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror?
    ". Then I started to post my theory "The origin of 911 attack" in "9/11 Truth Movement". Soon I received a note from the group host.

Norma Rae 11:58am Jun 5
    Please delete all your posts not related to 9/11 or I will remove you from the group. Thank you in advance.
    I leave it alone because my theory is 9/11 related. Then I found my postings started disappeared from the page. I went to the other group"911 questions", found a message was waiting for me:

Ray Kraaijenhagen
    Jike Sung .. 9/11 related posts only. keep that in mind while you are in this group. it seems you just joined and posted other .. non related articles. they will be deleted.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/911q...65156032708886

To my astonishment was that I even hadn't started to post "The origin of 911 attack". How did Kraaijenhagen know what I was going to do next and threatened to "they will be deleted."?

I reviewed that site, found many unrelated messages (such like passed away Boxing star Muhammad Ali...)

The odd story indicts that: 1. I am under the surveillance by the Feds cyberspace team all the time. The response is instant. All happens in minutes.

2. Those groups are set up by the Feds, are traps to net those who don't believe the lies of government.

3. My analysis (The origin of 911 attack) is very correct. They are afraid of it.

Judge it by yourself if my "The origin of 911 attack" is 9/11 related.
    http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-fro...-plane-to-811?