Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

Default Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

Not seen in Mainstream media report.

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

Sean Adair/Reuters

by DEBORAH DANAN22 May 20167,044

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

"September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2...war-on-terror/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 574 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Achooooooo! sorry allergic to BS

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

911 attack was just a sub plan from a main secret deal.

The main deal was made by the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. China created a drug smuggling case, the payment were: the hosting of 2008 Summer Olympic Game and the membership of WTO.

Pentagon created an incident for the Feds to justify the huge payment to the China (which at last pushed China becoming the No.2 of world economic power). That was EP-3 spy plane's incident. As a payback, the D.O.J.(The Feds) created 911 attack for the D.O.D..

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.
    O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

5/2 WASHINGTON, May 1— Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us...ght-years.html

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-fro...-to-811…
    ------------------------------

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

884. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
    By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
    http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White? the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions?

………”
    Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White?so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
    by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 648 Times in 283 Posts

Sounds like something Trump could use. Have you contacted him?

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

886. The real payment is to be member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob people then a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when the economy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passed over German, then passed over Japan? Now becomes the second economic power of the world.I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008 Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
    by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

…….
    . That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics.
    ?.

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spyplane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligence were involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes in Olympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not seal the black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thus know there was a secret deal.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

And for good reason.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just to let the newer posters understand.

katsung47 shows up about every 21 to 25 days and does nothing but post the latest entries from his manifesto(s).
    He doesn't reply to comments and most JPP posters ignore his rantings.
    It has been reported that he frequents several other boards and has the same behavior.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post

katsung47 shows up about every 21 to 25 days and does nothing but post the latest entries from his manifesto(s).
    It has been reported that he frequents several other boards and has the same behavior.
    some of it is pretty entertaining though
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    some of it is pretty entertaining though
    In a very Unabomber sort of way.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post

I post in different boards to let as many as possible people to know the true face of this country. Is there anything wrong? I welcome reasonable discussions but leave those evil comment alone. You behaved like an agent, follow other people all the way and to tarnish others.

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html
    D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack?it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case ?to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
    Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
    Email Msg</cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> |Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message: Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now.You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....
    6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case ?the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1?Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/02/us...ght-years.html

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13?…… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, inits attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/14/sp...pic-games.html

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

889. Second payment of the secret deal (3/22/2015)

The first stage of the secret deal was marked by: Timothy McVeigh’sexecution and former FBI Chief Louis Freeh’s resignation in June and China’s awarding to host 2008 Olympic Games in July. Then the next stage started at same time.

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS COLLAPSE AS AN ENORMOUS INSURANCE SCAM.

On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with aconsortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/...rance-scam.htm

On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.

"WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 (AP)

"Earlier this week, the Justice Department leased a NASA-owned G-3 Gulf stream for a 6-day trip to Western states. Such aircraft cost the government more than $1,600 an hour to fly. ?

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines,the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2001/...in303601.shtml
    The Feds knew the coming “terror attack?would come with “hijacked commercial airplanes? So they prevented the “threat?in advance for their master.

Less than a week after the 911 attack, China was affirmed for its second payment.

WTO NEWS: 2001 PRESS RELEASES
    Press/243
    17 September 2001

WTO successfully concludes negotiations on China's entry

The World Trade Organization today (17 September) successfully concluded negotiations on China's terms of membership of the WTO, paving the way for the text of the agreement to be adopted formally at the WTO Ministerial Conference in Doha, Qatar, in November.

https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres01_e/pr243_e.htm

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

891. Time table of huge payment to China (4/2/2015)

4/1/2001 EP-3 spy plane landed in Hainan Island.
    4/11 Crew of EP-3 were released. Skolnick posted an article article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS".

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

That was an interest exchange. D.o.D. created a case so that D.o.J. could made a secret deal with China secret police to create a drug smuggling case. D.o.J.helped D.o.D. to get the 911 bombing case.

5/11/2001 Timothy McVeigh’s first planned execution date but delayed 30 days.

6/11/ Timothy McVeigh executed.

These two days were originally planned for the break out of the framed drug case and the murder of Kat Sung. The attempt failed. I’ll tell the story later.

June/2011 FBI Chief Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility for the secret deal with China.

9/11 WTC bombing

7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.

9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

China got its payment of the secret deal.

Skolnick never mentioned that the payment was Olympic hosting and the membership of WTO. But one sentence revealed something. “The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.?

Until 4/11/2001, China had never had chance to host Olympic Game, let alone to be the member of WTO. Why Skolnick used that event as a reference? Unless he knew it’s a deal had to pay.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney,Australia, in its attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

WTO Working Party Finally Approves Chinese Membership

18 September 2001
    The "long and painful" talks, as the EC's chief negotiator Karl Falkenberg called them, eased when, on 13 September, Mexico announced the achievement of a bilateral deal with China.
    http://www.ictsd.org/bridges-news/br...ese-membership

Now we know why China could get that “narrow and unexpected?Olympic Game hosting in July and didn’t have to wait “long and painful?procedure to the WTO any longer in September that year.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    .....That characteristic Breitfart shares with FAUX Noise: